What's Jow Forums doing in the garage?

Updated Upload: mega.nz/#F!LjoixCzD!f3f06F-GonvuueetG2pSuw

CPU Designs, Books, Videos... various things posted here and what I thought would be helpful. I still expanding so take a look now and then. Feel free to post something to add.

Attached: g-pu.jpg (1600x900, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phauna.org/papers/anime/anime.pdf
myanonamouse.net/
mega.nz/#F!dBlG3IaD!rvMR5ccwrVFucZTDen7clg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Texas Instruments Data Books have been added... Yes, they have pictures.

VHDL Books have been added... it's lonely, where is everyone?

Contributing.
phauna.org/papers/anime/anime.pdf

Attached: [EvermorE] FLCL - 03 [BD-rip] [720p H.264+AAC] (00:20:39.946) 0001.png (960x720, 664K)

well... I'm bored now.

Sounds kinda useless tbqh... All of these books are probably on libgen. But archiving Youtube videos is a good idea.
I would save Sam Zeloof's videos.

get on myanonamouse.net/ for rare books

>invite, privat-IP
lederhosen auf der frontpage können den gestank nach copyright-honeypot, polizei und juden nicht wegmachen

why are you being a retard?

>rule of behavior is NO SWEARING, HATE SPEECH, RUDENESS, AGGRESSIVE OR OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR OF ANY KIND.
well, at least I'm not a nigger

Idling my car until the carbon monoxide gives me the death I so dearly crave.

i aint clicking that shit, someone tell me what it is and what the garage is

>Chemistry-Books
What for?

The problem isn't finding the books. The problem is searching what books to find. Packs such as this solve the later.

To our own garages, where we're using TempleOS and as such have no network.

what's this about garages

Nobody is gonna read all these fucking books just because they're packed inside a download. Everybody who spends so much time reading about a subject looks up what are the best books available.

Thanks. As the mega site was loading I thought to myself I wouldnt want to donwload this massive rar archive for a single book I'm interested in. Was greeted to a nice directory listing (didin't know Mega had that). I wonder if should move older books into their own folder, seeing as they can become pretty much useless with the way tech changes.

...That has to be the most... something I have ever seen. Also, your references are very dated and anime is now mainstream, deal with it. Your argument is very flimsy and and relies on a fallacy of composition and decomposition of it's premise in surmising that the two groups even overlap. Now don't get me wrong, it is very possible that the groups probably overlap, and I would guess they probably do, but you have completely failed to establish that in any meaningful way. Also, your paper reads like an opinion piece making guesses at rationalization for the motives of hackers and anime fans without actually showing statistics supporting those motives as an accurate generalization, aside from a few very outdated anecdotal cases. Could be a cool article if you do actually research rather than just looking up some bullshit sources that are tangentially related and making unsubstantiated claims while trying to impress readers by adopting a pseudo-intellectual tone.

Attached: 2016-05-18 21.22.13.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

I've got more for you.
mega.nz/#F!dBlG3IaD!rvMR5ccwrVFucZTDen7clg
For the more technical inclined I recommend
>Are_Anime_Titties_Aerodynamic.pdf

Why do weebtards have to ruin everything?

>implying he doesn't find the qualitative effects of large breasts on aerodynamic performance an interesting research topic

anime website, but please don't lump me in with this guy. These thesis papers, although on somewhat interesting topics, are written like something I would expect from a grade schooler. They are almost purely opinion pieces.

>written like something I would expect from a grade schooler
>some of them are doctorate
>some of them are published on film/animation studies journals
yead, I'm sure user you can do better

Was specifically referring to the ones written like that hacker-anime fan overlap shit. The more technical ones are better, but the cultural ones seem to be bullshit.

Not sure what technical means in this content. (The one I mentioned is the only of that kind there.) Most of them are thematic analyses, so they fall in the same league as literature/philosophy studies which by concept will be (mostly) opinion pieces.

I consider technical pieces to be the ones with more math and objective facts, such as the anime tiddies one that was pointed out. As ridiculous as it is, it is sadly one of the best written of what I looked through. The theme analysis ones are the kinda shit ones. I'll admit I didn't read them all, but of the ones I glanced through they looked like they were more just trying to find evidence to back opinions about trends/themes than observing a trend/theme and trying to explain it or analyze it objectively.

Nobody cares about your chink cartoons, stop trying to force them everywhere and pretending you can have any worthwhile discussion about them.

I agree this particular debate it pretty pointless, but
>anime website

Parking

Attached: tokyo-brings-its-weirdest-and-wildest-cars-into-this-parking-garage-jalopnik.jpg (1600x900, 194K)

bump

This

I downloaded a biology pack once and it was just a mess of unstructured shit. If you know the stuff it was of little value and if you don't using that material to learn would have been far less ineffective or even impossible compared to sourcing it your self.

The only way this stuff is gonna work is if people who know their shit organize information that is useful to them, and such information don't come in the form of books it comes in the form of research papers and software.

But people who know their shit don't frequent Jow Forums.

Chill, it's just a link to Mega to download some books of chemistry, mathematics, electronics, semiconductors and shit you'll need if you're interested in design computer processors.

added some specificaton manuals. it's only helpful once you have some cpu you want to write a compiler for but well... It's nice to have anyway.

Personally I'd like too add details (functional theory, build instructions) on tools needed for work and measurement but since I have no Idea what's used, I probably gave to give up unless some user got something related to share.

>2 books and one post
>>WHY THE FUCK WEEBTARDS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING
Get the fuck out, retard.

Attached: 4_0217.png (448x240, 49K)

doing something with related to making semiconductors involves handling of chemicals.

napalm

>What's Jow Forums doing in the garage?
gene editing with crispr to create the virus to end the human race

the other jews must be proud of you