What's your excuse for still using linux now?

What's your excuse for still using linux now?

Attached: 1509607438748.jpg (600x847, 66K)

Stop making these threads will anyone's opinion even actually matter to you

I don't need to run windows

Same as ever, nothing changed for users.

how did you get this picture of me

same as for firefox

I have been told it's better than windows for programming

Because Android still depends on it.

I don't, I went over to NetBSD.

Because I'm a CoC loving faget.

Because nothing has changed over the last month except the opinions of non-contrib shitposters. It'll be back to normal in a few weeks.

Because switching is difficult and there are some programs that Linux has which OpenBSD doesn't.
For instance, proper VNC software.

Huh? Oh, Because I don't think Windows 10 will run very well on my thinkpad t60, and I don't want to use out of date software.

It makes people like you mad. Good enough for me.

best tool for the job, whats your excuse for using 10x compromised OSX or Windows XP-10

How compromised is NetBSD?

why would I switch to anything else, and what are the alternatives?

This shouldn't be allowed. I don't want to have to sit in a spot where some bitch was rubbing her bare panties and camel toe all over the fucking seat, getting urine and dried up blood and dried up chad juices and sweat and pubes and std's all over the fucking place.

It's compromised in the sense that minix is compromised, the OS Itself isn't but everyone that uses it is a company that closes everything off

What FUD is this thread in reference to?
systemd?
code of conduct?
lack of gaymes?
screen tearing?
font rendering?
You shills have so many phoney non-issue reasons I'm supposed to hate GNU/Linux that you'll need to be more specific.

My laptop overheats

>systemd
is an issue
>coc
is an issue, highly exaggerated though
>lack of gaymes
not an issue
>screen tearing
kinda an issue, more of nvidia's problem though
>font redering
i've found this to be a distro problem, void has fucking retarded font rendering

It's godsend for low spec pcs, laptops especially, like my comfy netbook. Plus can be "fun" to fuck around with if you are in the mood.

Dimwits like you are why the FUD never stops.
Because you swallow it.

How fast is it on your machine? I installed it on mine and it's pretty slow desu. pkgin is painfully slow as well. amd64

i don't really care what kernel does.

>>lack of gaymes
But Linux has gaymus now, it's the cool kids OS now.

that's why i said its not an issue user
wrong

You should though. If it gets compromised during this mess, then your machine is compromised at a fundamental level.

This

unless there's a distributed attack or something to all linux users i think i'm fine. sure, if cia gets a hold of my computer they'll have one more attack vector but it's not like the average juan will break my system.

dumb animeposter

Attached: slps.jpg (680x540, 32K)

We'll see this time next year if anything has changed.

yes but until that happens I don't see the point in switching

I don't. I run Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB and program in C# using superior Visual Studio IDE. Trannies and swedecucks can go neck themselves, and take their weeb peers with them.

Attached: 1520333174902.gif (356x200, 264K)

yeah I've been wondering about that. What makes linux better for programming?

Until the CoC leads to changes that ruin my GNU/Linux experience, I won't consider changing. I am against any kind of cancerous burger identity politics, but I doubt that it will have as huge of an impact as it had on vidya.

would you even be aware when that happens if you don't follow kernel development, though?

that's horrible reasoning. kys

I need it to play my gaems.

Amen

Have you disabled all the botnet and telemetry shit on 10?

Yes, there are plenty of open source utilities to do so.