So is this shit real?

so is this shit real?

Attached: amazon cage.jpg (570x427, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?&q=amazon cage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google.com/search?&q=amazon cage
you're welcome, retard

It's no different than being a fork lift operator.

Forklist is clearly a vehicle and most models usually have open hulls for your arm-stretching pleasure.
This is literally and symbolically a fucking cage that keeps your soul locked and bound to your dead-end job.

>This is literally and symbolically a fucking cage that keeps your soul locked and bound to your dead-end job.
Stop being such a drama queen

t. evil overlord

I don't even have a job nor will I ever be employable at amazon

scare tactic to silence the amazon employees so they will not revolt because then they will be put in cages

I know it's you posting, Jeff Bezos

Attached: Capture.jpg (888x472, 40K)

>NEET faggot is clueless about how shitty jobs suck the life out of you
Yeah go figure you hungry hungry hippo

>"Workers. An announcement from our Glorious Master Bezos; I am proud of your work. Such obedience does not go unrewarded. Today, you will be allotted twenty minutes of freedom from the cage. You may gather in the courtyard for twenty minutes, no more. Fresh air and lunch pellets will be provided. I'm told by our lovely catering staff they are raspberry flavour today. Mmm-mmm! Remember, from work, comes freedom! Hail Amazon. Hail Bezos!"

is very FEEL

Attached: 1536379496647.png (780x1061, 531K)

> WAGECAGE 9000

Attached: obsny5iexvn11.jpg (1024x819, 135K)

They're just getting ready so they can sur the first company that actually does it

>literally complaining about an invention that would allow you to do a job (i.e. picking and sorting products) while sitting down
Ungrateful

>lacking a sense of humour

Back in the cage wagie. My neetbucks won't pay themselves you know.

Where does the machine spirit go and how will amazon perform the ritual?

Wagie wagie get in cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
Neet is comfy neet is cool
Neet is free from work and school
Wagie works and wagie dies
Neet eats tenders sauce and fries

You have to have a sense of humour to be employed

Based 40k poster

Why not just replace workers with AI if you're gonna make them move items from one place to another using a mechanical claw anyway?
What's the point of hiring agile, self-learning humans with unstable operating systems that require oxygen, nutrition and breaks to release fluids quite often for a job like this? Just write a specific program for this task and cut down on air conditioning and plumbing.

>hur them robots took our jobs
Find a job where your human body is better suited for it then.

Run along wagie! Don't want to be late for your shift! Your wife needs her shoe and handbag money too so you better work extra hard for that raise!

Do you really believe the people who work these jobs have wives and raises?

lel good point