HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (765x792, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J_lRJuQtBmc?t=3m59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what kind of design is this? How would you even achieve that?

So don’t buy one autismo.

Found the iToddler

$1449 phone
+ apple care
+ tip

Attached: 1385541564560.jpg (640x480, 54K)

>iShit
Found your problem.

+Dongle

Attached: Home-Button-Dongle-796x416.jpg (796x416, 36K)

>cable charging
lmao, nice living in 1994 fags, just buy the iWireless iCharge niggers.

despite this being a tragically shit thread, OP does have a point, iOS software is consistently released with so many outrageous bugs, it's honestly impressive. i was coerced into a plan with an iphone8 for my work phone, and it has been nothing but trouble since I got it.

It's not just iOS. It's macOS too. Also, >root enter enter

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: DAB896EE-0AAC-40DD-85DC-8D0D5780569A.jpg (750x999, 317K)

This is to prevent overcharging. Android doesn't have this functionality and reviewers should learn to appreciate Apple's effort in making their products safer.

>IT'S A FEATURE, NOT A BUG
OH NO NO NO
DAMAGE CONTROL ALREADY
AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

>Android doesn't even have build-in mechanics to prevent overcharging
>accusing ME of damage controlling
Fucking lagdroid pajeets need to be banned from Jow Forums

>"lagdroids"
keep trying user

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-170231-01.jpg (1080x1487, 252K)

They're slowing down phones to protect the battery, yet another functionality lagdroid doesn't have. Also even when slowed down iPhones completely eliminates lagdroid competition in both synthetic and real benchmarks.

>it's n-not planned obsolescence, they just care about their valued goyim I MEAN CUSTOMERS

>another functionality lagdroid doesn't have
Android phones allow you to overclock or underclock at your heart's content.

>+ tip

Attached: 1536901941783.png (540x590, 268K)

I really hope this is b8, no one can be this cucked.

Overclocking is for gaymers. Any self-respecting people that could afford an iPhone buys one.

Attached: poorfag.jpg (578x712, 106K)

>until you wake the screen
So it's a software problem.

wait a second. americans TIP when purchasing electronics? nigga probably work on comission.

IT'S A FEATURE. YOU'RE JUST NOT CHARGING IT RIGHT!

>Apple waits until enough people complain
>"We're so sorry for this! We'll be happy to give everyone a discount on a fix if you drive your phone to the nearest Apple store!"

So this is the power of a TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY.

It's probably a fault in the USB protection software shit they implemented which disables USB communication when the screen is turned off.

+dongles

>>Android doesn't even have build-in mechanics to prevent overcharging
Um, I'm going to need sources on that.

That's a kind of software bug that I would write and enter into software at work.
Can I work for Apple now?

WAKE ME UP

Attached: 1521275107711.jpg (854x854, 43K)

>They're slowing down phones to protect the battery, yet another functionality lagdroid doesn't have.
Now that they're transparent about the feature, it's fine. When it was implemented it just hid the fact the phones had a degraded battery that needed replacing from the user behind poor device performance resulting in many people upgrading to new phones at a cost of hundreds of dollars when they would have been happy with their old phone running at full speed with a new battery instead.

>doesn't even have build-in mechanics to prevent overcharging
Every single lithium-ion battery has that, quit making shit up.

so what do you do when it has no battery?

Get a new iPhone. What are you, poor?

Attached: dogorino_chuckle.jpg (640x480, 45K)

>force chingchongs to produce faster, for cheaper, with less time for QA/QC
>remove features
>raise cost

Found the iCottonPicker
shill nigger bitch go back to working in ching chong ville and making phones for amerimutts

Attached: download (1).png (420x420, 18K)

seething

Attached: Capture_1.png (1090x811, 852K)

ITT: Android 4.4 users gloating

A choice between IOS and Linux for Phones is a pretty simple one, no matter how shitty Apple is. Unless you're unemployed, I guess.

>being too poor for a real phone

Why haven’t you gotten a job yet Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 749K)

are you retarded i said i hate apple

Meanwhile I'm using a Window's phone like

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1412204665791.jpg (700x800, 387K)

Just buy a new one instead of recharging. What are you, a poorfag?

>t. seething itoddlers

Ironically, nothing says poor like owning an iPhone.

iNigger

what...

My whole hispanic family owns them on leases and most make minimum wage. Am I supposed to be impressed or what?

>some units from a production line are faulty
Stop the presses, how the fuck could this have happened

ofcourse your fellow el goblinos own them, they eat that shit up like its a big mac

Attached: download (5).jpg (360x360, 19K)

Why bother charging them at all. The iPhone doesn't have to work to be an effective status symbol.

That and faux rims. You see those things lying on the freeway? They used to be on their cars.

kek

Android phones generally prevent overcharging by including a genius bit of charging circuitry that Apple apparently hasn't thought of. The revolutionary thing about it is it stops charging the battery when it's full, and then runs the device off the external power source until it's unplugged.

This has been pretty standard for over a decade. Phone batteries are dying from being exposed to too much heat, not from being overcharged. Using your device while plugged in contributes to this, as does wireless charging.

youtu.be/J_lRJuQtBmc?t=3m59s
iKEKS SEETHING

Attached: BTFO.png (1600x1384, 1.51M)

There is nowhere to go AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: dudeLmao.png (528x463, 289K)

>not telling the user they need a new battery and throttling their phone so they would buy a new one
Heh, yeha sounds good. Also my HTC One M7 from 2013 still runs flawlessly and it's the original battery. I get 2-4 days depending on usage. With a custom ROM I can get 4-7 days.

>Being an Androidcuck
lol

I use an HTC One S from 2012 and it's lovely!!

Actually, nice feature there from Apple.
>t. samshit fanboi

Who still /symbian/ here?

>Apple worth 1$trillion +
What you gonna do about it? People will keep buying their products and you will never ever do something about it in ur shitty life to stop it so deal with it

yes apple invented that :)

Honestly why do Americans keep buying from Apple? Don't they realize how hard they are being screwed?

Because you europoor muslims can't afford the superior phone.

From what I understand Apple isn't that big outside of the US, right?

I think it's pretty big in Russia.

Attached: q1-marketshare.png (806x449, 482K)

WAKE ME UP
I CAN'T CHARGE UP

Next up: Single charge phone. The battery charges ONCE and that's it. Then you throw it out and buy another one.

>+999%
BASED

Wouldn't be surprised if Apple removes lightning port, and you have to buy a wireless charger separately.

WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

That will def happen and it would make sense too. They will add the wireless charger and bluetooth headphones in the package and no need for any ports whatsoever

september ends tomorrow

ironically I did this to piss people on Jow Forums off

Attached: 5000 bucks.jpg (804x606, 78K)

What’s withe spacebar?

Keyboard condom

stop

Attached: 1781579.jpg (200x169, 7K)

MAKE IT STOP MOMMY MNAKE IT STOP REEE

Attached: 38275309_220287528645594_9076080273786929152_n.jpg (320x316, 25K)

Will the normies ever drop apple?

I don't think so.

So you don't use it at all, understandably since it's a 2013 phone.

what the fuck