What backup software fo you use?

What backup software fo you use?

Attached: 1472236890212.jpg (1293x2000, 852K)

made my own script

I want Maki to sit on my face.

dumb animeposter

Attached: slps.jpg (680x540, 32K)

snap-sync

rsync

this, tar will always be available on every unix-like system so they're the best for compatability
nothing worse than having to download borgbackup and llfuse just to be able to access your mount point

me too:
copy *.* d:\backup

Attached: 5105a67ec3bfb4d52a02494f643a83f995c4810c_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

>No shenis bulge
Anyways, I use RAID1 and hope nothing gets deleted.

is that an msdos command?

Teracopy. My files aren't THAT important that they need daily syncing, I just make a copy to external drive and update anything older/changed. I also make a second copy of the backup drive on another drive whenever I visit the folks, because there's nothing else to do while there.

+1. quick and simple, no gui needed.

bada bing, bada buum

Attached: 1535617267630.png (1024x1967, 631K)

Copy + Paste onto external HDDs.
Also burn Data DVDs.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

dumb apu poster
back to r9k

this. optionally take a filesystem snapshot before you do it if you've changed a bunch of things

Still closed source?

Veeam

That seems like a good way, but then we won't need to use terminal...

i have embraced transience, i have some anime and shit on a google drive which is backed up to a hard drive and nothing else

???

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29 rsync - Wikipedia.png (237x469, 85K)

Macrium Reflect, I've not actually had to recover from the backup files yet so I don't know how good it is, it's running on a GFS backup scheme and seems fine.

Clonezilla. Good thing too, because my windows 10 install decided to shot the bed the other day and the built in reinstall feature was broken too. I would have switched to Linux if I didn't have a backup.

Maki!

>Macrium Reflect

Is da bomb. I used it to backup/restore my computer when I screwed something up.

Unison

Backuperino

Attached: 8RZINRz.jpg (1050x1050, 145K)

rsync -avh --progress --delete /from /to
Always remember to use --dry-run first

How does one have sex with the Maki?

backups are for faggots

I just upload my code to a remote repo, and I dont give a flying fuck if my hard drive dies, because I don't collect media like a loser.

I just store anything like bookmarks, non-sensitive encrypted password files on mega, just because the megacmd tool is quick and portable.

>calls others losers
>uses mega unironically
what a laff

Ctrl+c
Ctrl+v

FreeFileSync

Attached: freefilesync-logo-219607.jpg (160x160, 10K)

git

Rsync

actually a sane choice