Are these digital wallet apps good?

are these digital wallet apps good?

Attached: pay-with-phone-apps1.jpg (730x338, 32K)

>not using cash
enjoy your botnet

>muh botnet

You use internet and a browser. You already have botnet

There's really nothing wrong with them, they work fine from what I've seen, but I dont like the idea of not being able to access/spend my money if I break my phone. Even if I lose my bank card I just go to my bank and get a new one for free in 2 minutes.

It's good

>not sending encrypted messages with a dove to an indian guy and have him post for you on Jow Forums

Nah

>Not using crypto
Never going to make it

Physical wallets are the best wallets.

I've been out of income for about a month and had to use the cash reserves that have been piling up over the course of five years.
Within just the last three days cashiers have been visibly confused when I've payed with cash, but it's actually pretty nice when you can visualize just how much you have and how much you're spending at a time as opposed to just swiping your card or mobile wallet left and right.

It's made me a little more frugal too which makes me think that all this digitalization of our money reserves is most definitely a ploy to get us to spend more.

Attached: 1430969933178.png (672x434, 111K)

>soft card
doesn't exist my guy, it's google wallet now
samsung pay and apple pay are good too
bitcoin isn't very well supported and paypal is kinda

why on earth you'd ever handle money on a smartphone is beyond me. Botnet aside its easily the least secure device most people own, and the most likely to be lost or stolen.

>which makes me think that all this digitalization of our money reserves is most definitely a ploy to get us to spend more
That's a well-established fact. Like, they've done a pile of scientific studies on it. People are more reluctant to part with money when they have to hand over cash instead of swiping a card (or clicking "submit order", etc)

I used that meme about 5 times and went back

And I only used it that many times to get samsung rewards

That's because Its a pain in the ass to deal with cash and coins. And how can paying cash get me an item from China which is 1/10th the price of anything here

>And how can paying cash get me an item from China which is 1/10th the price of anything here
You can wait until you get home to buy chink shit on your desktop, there's zero need to do it on your phone. It'll take a month to arrive on one of those island-size container ships anyway, there's hardly a rush to order.

>paypal
>google
Both are decent. On top of that, paypal has credit finance which allows you to have good financing option with 0 annual fee. And if you buy anything >$100, no interest for 6 months. Or if you pay before due date, 0 interest. Amazon has something similar too, its useful credit that you can pay it back later when your cash flows again.

>fruitPay
dont know
>soft card
never heard of it

It's great

this

Attached: good goy official seal.jpg (324x405, 56K)

$0.05 has been deposited into your PayPal account

Attached: 1393803787988.png (680x639, 396K)

I never buy anything over £30 in store so it's literally fucking pointless for me, my card already has contactless shit built in which is both faster and easier.

Attached: contactless_card_payment.jpg (544x363, 39K)

No. Just use your damn card.

>not handing over your nice metal credit card to the cashier and watch them marvel at your wealth

Attached: 1526242534911.jpg (1147x825, 118K)

fpbp

neet ftw

>The fractional reserve jew

Doves are botnet

NSA sigint stations can track doves to 100m of takeoff and landing positions

based and redpilled

you're using botnet you dumb nigger

you are using botnet

>using the digital jew