Water filters are technology

what filters do you use Jow Forums. does anyone in here own the aquasana clean water machine im thinking of buying it but im kinda skeptical on there claims, i dont trust the 96 percent removal claim.
I really cant find shit on the filter online, but heres the best video i can find of the machine working.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5oR6Ju5UXk

Attached: aquasanapitcher.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kidshealth.org/en/kids/fluoride.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_therapy
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_sOk1azgA
naturalnews.com/031892_fluoride_corrosive.html
fluoridealert.org/news/hazmat-crews-respond-to-chemical-spill-at-rock-island-water-treatment-plant/
actionpa.org/fluoride/chemicals/accidents-us.html
apps.who.int/medicinedocs/documents/s16879e/s16879e.pdf
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iot water filters when??

Stage 1 - Filtration - Five Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
Stage 2 - Filtration - Internal Coconut Shell Carbon Filter
Stage 3 - Purification - Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Stage 4 - Purification - Mixed Bed De-Ionization System 1
Stage 5 - Purification - Mixed Bed De-Ionization System 2
Stage 6 - Holding Tank
Stage 7 - Sterilization - 14 Watt Ultraviolet Light
Stages 8 & 9 - Restructuring - Homeopathic Memory, Molecule Coherence
Stage 10 - Reprogramming - Adding Natural Mineral Properties
Stage 11 - Reprogramming - Adding Natural Earth Properties
Stage 12 - Reprogramming - Lowering Surface Tension
Stage 13 & 14 - Remineralizing - Coconut Shell Carbon Post-Filtration and Alka-Min Ionic Remineralization

^ If you don't have all this then you may as well just submit to the botnet and ZOG-machine

Attached: the one you have with you.jpg (598x436, 42K)

130 ft limestone well.

Is fire technology too?

imagine how much of a fucking clueless normie you have to be to get a water filter that doesn't filter fluoride

only absolute retards buy brita filters

this one filters flouride, it filters 96 percent of shit your trying to get rid of, the only problem is that you cant really find shit for it online

No, no, no. You definitely don't want that m8. Out of all the tinfoil memes this one is one of worst.

I got these bad boys

Attached: 1509551965108.jpg (1861x1241, 573K)

Attached: Baby-bottle-tooth-decay-close-up.jpg (465x226, 16K)

>there are countries that call themselves "developed" but don't offer clean water to every household
the absolute state of this world

>Stages 8 & 9 - Restructuring - Homeopathic Memory, Molecule Coherence
>Stage 11 - Reprogramming - Adding Natural Earth Properties
Nice snakeoil
>Stage 13 & 14 - Remineralizing - Coconut Shell Carbon Post-Filtration
Why would you remineralize and then remove shit? The fuck
>not brushing your teeth with adequate toothpaste

> thinking fluoride cleans your teeth
> not realizing that dentists were paid to shill fluoride addition to water sources
> not realizing that European nations don't do that and yet they still have healthy teeth
I wonder what it's like being this much of a massive faggot.

>ultraviolet sterilization
Good. Just make sure your ultraviolet lamp doesn't emit into the blue range. Remember blue light is poison so you don't want to put any of it into your water.

It's not possible without exposing the public to life threatening diseases you mong. Chlorinated water may taste bad but as long as your home or street pipes have lead or other heavy metals (which is why we filter water) then it's completely safe to drink despite the odd taste.

a.) get edumacated: kidshealth.org/en/kids/fluoride.html
b.) This is EXACTLY why brits have such a high rate of tooth decay

Proper parenting, like that inexistent in Anglo shitholes, ensure kids brush their teeth adequately and don't feed then on a diet of soda and shitloads of sugar

Yes. Get them fluoridated toothpaste and make sure they brush properly for at least 2 minutes after each meal, and they should be good.

> read this article where they say fluoride is good with no proof
> meanwhile a Florida water treatment official spilled the corrosive chemical on concrete and it created a whole which ate through concrete
> somehow this chemical is good for you
Fluoride eats through concrete, but it's okay for you to consume. I didn't know I was talking to a shill.

Also
> cherry picks terrible tooth health of GB even though it's due to lack of proper tooth brushing on a daily basis
What about all the other European nations that don't add fluoride to their water, user? What about them?

But think about it lad, even though kids here are fed liquid sugar they still get to keep their chompers when they're old assuming they brush at least once a day. Eurocucks still lose teeth even if they do that.

Flourinated water just werks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_therapy

also source to florida acid water? Flouride doesn't normally burn holes in conctrete, sounds like the pipes in the system are releasing something

>eurocucks
>just brits
Nice shilling dumb goyim

Fuck off, tripfag kike. You're not supposed to ingest flouride. It will kill you. Do you swallow toothpaste?

Attached: jew.gif (452x523, 4K)

>What about all the other European nations that don't add fluoride to their water, user? What about them?
The ones that don't add fluoride add a shitload of lime anyways.

>needing to filter your tap water

May have not been Florida, but I remember seeing the news report.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_sOk1azgA
> naturalnews.com/031892_fluoride_corrosive.html
> fluoridealert.org/news/hazmat-crews-respond-to-chemical-spill-at-rock-island-water-treatment-plant/

wut

>Why would you remineralize and then remove shit? The fuck

lrn2organicchemistry

> lime is the same thing as fluoride

No but it's still really bad. Most of Southern Europe has lime filled tap water, it's so bad that pipes get clogged with it constantly.

Here's a list of all fluoride related spillages.
actionpa.org/fluoride/chemicals/accidents-us.html

It's worse in other parts afaik, they even have children taking flouride supplement

Obviously anything in large enough doses will kill you, even water. But very low PPM (like 1) doses help prevent tooth decay.

It's mainly because of public/housing pipes that contaminate the water.

I don't filter my water, and I add more to it

Fluoride isn't meant to clean your teeth. Its job is to stall the erosion of enamel.

it doesn't though

you have to go back you fucking plebbitor retards

That's not the 1 PPM dose found in the water that reaches your home you mong.

This is bad too unfortunately, flourosis at best and poisoning at worst, don't do that either.

I really enjoy watching housewives review products.

>they even have children taking flouride supplement
>taking flouride supplement
You're absolutely retarded and ridiculously misinformed

I don't live in a third world country

> something so corrosive you need tiny amounts to prevent you from dying
> still, this chemical is good for you
> drink your poison, goyim
Drop dead, shill.

If Fluoride eats concrete then why hasn't my toothpaste or tap water eaten a hole in my stomach and skin for that matter?

Attached: 1530991338510.png (680x521, 94K)

>a.) get edumacated: kidshealth.org/en/kids/fluoride.html
>b.) This is EXACTLY why brits have such a high rate of tooth decay
subhuman retard, the uk does fluoride the water in many places, meanwhile there are many countries that do no fluoridation and their teeth are fucking great

>kidshealth.org
either cia nigger or absolute fucking normie retard

daily reminder to never reply to tripfags

> if the poison is in small enough amounts, then it's good for you
That's your argument, you fucking retard. Realize fluoride is a poison that is a byproduct of the phosphate industry.

apps.who.int/medicinedocs/documents/s16879e/s16879e.pdf

You should still filter, something that can take heavy metals and most of the chlorine is bare minimum imho.

enjoy tooth decay you mong. We also need copper and iron in our bodies but that's also lethal in high doses so we shouldn't eat foods that contain it, right?

Not enough places then.

>Jow Forums is my hugbox

And aluminium industry.

>apps.who.int/medicinedocs/documents/s16879e/s16879e.pdf
Even a simple search won't show up any mentions of Fluoride
What you're calling fluoride supplements it's called toothpaste (and sometimes mouthwash) by civilized people

You swallow your toothpaste?

Might have lost or yeah you're probably right. Point is flouride helps people and taking out of water will lead to tooth decay for people who only brush once a day or less.

You're*

Yeah, fluoridated water is better than not brushing at all
But brushing adequately it's much cheaper, had less side effects and it's much more effective than the retarded American practice of fluoridating water
Stop posting about topics you have absolutely zero fucking idea about, you're as retarded as Be.Awesome, that's quite the accomplishment

>enjoy tooth decay you mong. We also need copper and iron in our bodies but that's also lethal in high doses so we shouldn't eat foods that contain it, right?
So, can you please list out the health benefits of fluoride other than somehow "protecting our teeth". And also the negatives. Thank you, oh wise sage of proper health and fitness.

Because you need to ingest a huge dose (in terms of PPM) for it to kill you. Like hundreds of ppm in water and goobermint restricts it to 1 ppm.

Then what about the people who brush very little or not at all smartass?

All I can say and very low dose (1 PPM) the positives outweigh the negatives.

This.
Also we need a final solution, not the simplest one

>Then what about the people who brush very little or not at all smartass?
Let them have their teeth rot if they want them to rot
>Because you need to ingest a huge dose (in terms of PPM) for it to kill you. Like hundreds of ppm in water and goobermint restricts it to 1 ppm.
>what is bioaccumulation

Right. So there are very few health benefits outside of "protecting your teeth". Iron and copper are minerals that are necessary for multiple bodily functions so, yes, we need to ingest natural forms of them. However, fluoride doesn't play the same role as something like iron.

these are the same people who still think that vaccines cause autism

THAT SHIT LOUD

> not able to provide tangible health benefits of fluoride
> somehow we're now on the topic of anti-vaxxers
That's a nice strawman you have constructed for yourself, faggot. Now provide some health benefits fluoride provides. I'll wait.

Geys, what I'm saying is filter your water but don't strip it clean of flouride. The dose is very small and beneficial even if you use toothpaste.

Attached: deaf.png (453x410, 227K)

For me, it's Brita. Now THAT'S a water filter

Attached: IMG_20180929_213607.jpg (3024x4032, 2.88M)

If that was a problem then toothpaste/mouthwash would have killed me by now because I use it generously morning and night.

Do you swallow your toothpaste and mouthwash?

>be britcuck
>forget to brush teeth 1 day
>teeth fall out the next day
>"A-at least that big bad goobermint didn't brainwash me"

Attached: 1532119430581.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

A little by accident, enough to make my stomach upset 5% of the time. I'm 30 years old with bright white shinny teeth who never visited the dentist after I was 20.

You haven't seen the blue light threads, I assume. Apparently blue light destroys your retinas and you'll be blind by 30 unless you buy blue light filtering glasses that look totally clear.

Exactly. It's simple and compact. Dump water in the top, wait, and pour it out the spout.

>something that is a byproduct is automatically labeled as bad thing
You know, not necessarily.