Headphones

Is there any user that could recommend me headphones up to 150$.

I want them to be comfortable for hours of gaming and with a little bit of bass for EDM.

Attached: 81Hajq6vPiL._SY679_.jpg (413x679, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

head-fi.org/threads/the-takstar-technical-pro-gemini-greathon-cyberx-qpad-thread.585356/
amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-PRO700MK2-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B004KCLIFA
youtu.be/A5ZemxyfUe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sennheiser HD 202 ii.. It worked for me and it was really cheap, below 100$

sennheiser hd 58x. Just received mine 2 days ago, they are amazing.

Spend an extra $50 and get the Sennheiser 6XX.

Beats by Dr. Dre.
>High end brand name
>Top celebrities wear/endorse it
>Bass heavy
>Perfect with Apple products
>Compatible with Windows/Android/Linux/BSD

WOW REALLY, HEADPHONES CAN BE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL THOSE OPERATING SYSTEMS? WWOOOOOWWWWWW

What a fucking niggerbrain you are

I am unsure if this is bait

Seeing those brand new m50s makes me depressed. The pair on my head has both cups held on by glue and sticky tape woth fucking peanut butter stains on my velvet pads :'( 5 years of budget satisfying pleasure tho

No whoever posted that is a legit niggerbrain. He says use beats because that's what celebrities use. what more proof do you need?

hyper x Cloud cores. they like 70$ and literally made by Beyerdynamic in germany and other companies prob sell the same speaker for 400$ or more.

>hyper x Cloud
That’s a rebranded Takstar 80, brainlet.

the $20 Monoprice headphones
spend the rest on weed lol

no its a qpad and qpad literally say on their website their headphones are made in germany by beyerdynamic

basically after the global financial crysis in 2008 beyer opened up their factory and facilities to no name brands like takstar and qpad etc to stop beyer going bankrupt notice how they don't have any made in china markings.

2009 "“We at beyerdynamic are looking forward to this long-term strategic partnership with QPAD” says Bastian Ziebart, Product Manager at beyerdynamic, adding: “QPAD possesses a vast knowledge in gaming just as we do in electro acoustics. This combination makes this an ideal partnership, which we are all very happy about, and there no doubt will be more exciting gaming products coming out of our partnership in the future.”

you snarky fuck. we should be friends.

Attached: 1264905232408.jpg (595x734, 155K)

I have a superluxe
Its pretty good but makes my head hot

only a niggerbrain would use headphones not compatible with the most popular operating systems. check yourself bitch.

the german government prob threatened to cancle beyers artistic or manufacturing grants after the financial crisis unless they stopped only selling things at a premium

so beyer rebranded their shit all these budget brands to not hurt their reputation and make fools still pay 1000$ for set of headphones that costs 20$ to make.

here is a forum thread with all of the rebrands of beyers if you don't like the hyper X ram cartel branding

head-fi.org/threads/the-takstar-technical-pro-gemini-greathon-cyberx-qpad-thread.585356/

>>>/hpg/
Also op, the M50x you posted are about the perfect headphones for you

I purchased the Marley Positive Vibrations 2 bluetooth headphones. They're pretty good, bass is audible but not overwhelming. They also come with aux cable for straight line-in listening.
Otherwise, if you want super bass it's either beats or Sony's eXtra Bass lineup. Also I hear Skullcandy's Crushers are also packing.

you guys buy the dumbest overpriced shit and then just post "I have" "I like it its good"

m50s already fit your criteria though, why the fuck did you make this thread?

Beyerdynamic 880s. Or get the 770s if you need more bass.

or get hyper x clouds if you don't want to waste 600$ for same thing. on 99% of sound cards they will sound the same you need literal pro gear to use 250opedence.

and by pro gear I mean like 5-10thousand dollar studio amps and mixing stations protools HD soundcards.

ebin post XDDD

Monoprice m560

I recommend this as it's the only solid suggestion for that price range on this thread. Did some retarded black user really say beats? Fuck that shit, I had a bro and I test beats vs Audio-Technica ATH M50's vs Beyerdynamic 880s and the Audio-Technica pulled out slightly better bass but only barely and the 880's were the overall best pair with Beats being shit.

amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-PRO700MK2-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B004KCLIFA
Buy these, for whatever reason they are cheaper than what OP has in the picture he posted but they are better than M50's, they used to retail for $300.

OP I'mFormer audiophile here and former owner of $300 studio monitors & M50's.

Thank link is the same as the Beyerdynamic but closed back so better for bass music and also cheaper because it's not made in murrica.

Jesus fucking christ what happened to Jow Forums?

do airpods work with shanling m0?

DT 770 Pro 80Ohm should be a good fit. They have very nice sub-bass extension without sounding muddy, though the treble is a bit loud. I'd pick these over M50X any day though, having listened to both.

Those are for pussies and idiots who can't spend cash on quality headphones.
Nothing is really going to beat PRO700MK2's at 5-35,000 Hz and the only competitor costs $40 or so more coming in at $120, $30 cheaper than 15-25,000 Hz ATH M50's that are pictured. You got lucky that demand for the old lower quality headphones that the M50's are made the price of the higher quality PRO700MK2s go down.

Fuck that, Pro700MK2's match DT800's with a closed back (better bass) and a cheaper price. Keep in mind the MK2's used to be like $250 in 2012. M50's back then were $130, I know because I had a pair and also listened to DT770 Pro's.

>shilling m50s instead of m40s
I thought Jow Forums hated niggerbass?

m40x are even more nigger bass. M50X are at least balanced if you ever tried them, about the same as an mdr7506 with more features

Beats are the most niggerbass headphones ever created

I think you've got it the wrong way round. The m50s have too much niggerbass and treble and are not as neutral as the m40s.

look for graph from the SAME source calibrated the same way

Sennheiser makes a pair with even more. They are in the 'high end' sphere too, so i guess its proof that even they'll sell out to the negro's who love the thumping, but dont appreciate proper mids and highs.

Black people with lots of money are a funny group of people.
youtu.be/A5ZemxyfUe8

Attached: sennheiser-hd-630vb_a47613a632210ad1_2048x2048.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

Anyone know a headset that has similar quality to these headphones (give or take), but also has a good mic?

>If you have an amp.
DT 770s.
>No amp.
Mx40s + Brainwaivz sheepskin earpads. Throw original earpads in the trash.