Password managers

Which password manager (if any) are you guys using?
I'm debating between 1password, Dashlane and Bitwarden.

I'm not all too sure about lastpass though.

Attached: lastpass_zp98.640.png (640x360, 58K)

checked

keepassxc - desktop
keepassdx - android/mobile

firefox doesn't play nicely with the dashlane so i just use dash for it's secure archive and firefox's manager for logins

DB syncing could get annoying though. I don't trust myself hosting the DB on my home server.

What's the best way to sync your DB?

Enpass. Has a desktop app and mobile apps. Desktop app is free, the only thing that costs money are the mobile apps (one time fee of $10). Great UI, no centralized server like LastPass (just host th DB file on Dropbox, WebDAV, etc).

I use my brain to store and manage all my passwords.

Attached: big brain pepe.jpg (1826x1795, 191K)

Just pick whatever UI you like most. Truth be told they're all very safe. Even the security breach LastPass had a while ago never compromised the actual passwords.

If you want it in the cloud, use Bitwarden because it's free, open source, and you can host your own server if you ever need to.
Otherwise keepassxc.

using lastpass rn, Ill let you all know if shit hits the fan

i use pass

What should a person look for when choosing a password manager?

you realize you are using software made be literal poos right?

bitwarden is FOSS
so use that

I have a sheet of paper where I write down all my passwords. and I keep it nearby but out of sight.

lots of things; whether it is proprietary garbage or not, whether it sends your shit to another person's computer (the cloud) or not, how well it integrates into your workflow.
do your research and figure out which one would work best for you that way. went through about 3 or 4 different managers until i finally found the one that worked best for me.

lastpass is aight

fpbp
i use nextcloud

I have a text file encrypted with blowfish in vim which I keep a copy of on a vps I run, on my personal laptop, and on a usb drive.

Considering using keepassXC but Im not sure yet

Also what I store in my file isnt the full plaintext of the password, but a complex hint which I can use to remember the entire password. Its like my own head-friendly lossless compression

You won't figure me out that quickly you glow in the dark nigger

Self hosted bitwarden

KeepAss xD

lol

This

how do you sync between desktop and mobile?