Wats the best linux distro. new to it is it eeasy to update os and can u install windows exe...

wats the best linux distro. new to it is it eeasy to update os and can u install windows exe. need all the info i can get

Attached: ubuntuhero.jpg (770x602, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/amd64/autobuilds/20180927T214502Z/install-amd64-minimal-20180927T214502Z.iso
linux.oneandoneis2.org/LNW.htm
chiru.no/a/booru/post/list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no linux os can install windows exes, the only thing that can do that is react os, or windows.

install ubuntu
where are you from friend

xubuntu because mice is nice

Attached: MS.png (437x301, 8K)

Arch is the best, lots of software runs on Loonix if you use wine but not all. Check the winehq appdb to make sure make-or-break software will work for you. There's also the option of running Windows in a virtual machine which will allow basically all software to run fine, or dualbooting if you only need Windows software rarely and need full native performance

distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/amd64/autobuilds/20180927T214502Z/install-amd64-minimal-20180927T214502Z.iso

download this, create a bootable usb drive with rufus. boot into it

then run "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=1M" to prevent microsoft from preventing you from installing linux.

good luck friend

by mouse you mean Jew snake?

Attached: gigantic jew snake.png (285x285, 10K)

>cringe-inducing tripfag appears

Linux Mint is the only correct answer.

Attached: linux mint.jpg (492x312, 17K)

this is why I love phone posting, clover lets you turn everyone trpfags into normal anons. And so they just look like a normal and irrelevant retarded with aids on their ass

I miss the REAL Jordan.

can i play my fucking steam games on this?

not exclusive to clover desu

Attached: penis.png (343x67, 3K)

Use Ubuntu with Wine (or Steam if you only need games) or run Windows in a VM. Don't listen to the Arch shills

Arch poster here, I do believe it's the best but there's also nothing wrong with using Ubuntu if it's what you like. It may be better for people just wanting to see if they're interested in using GNU/Linux, but once you're familiar and you just want shit to be easy and work as designed you go with Arch.

Arch is not easy to update or easy to use for new linux users. Arch being better is irrelevant if its not noob friendly

>cant install widnows exe

Then whats the fucking point of Linux?

I can run Linux binaries in Windows!

Fuck off you you primitive linux users.

>Arch is not easy to update
One command compared to 2 for Ubuntu, just saying
How is that possibly harder?

Mint.
and make sure you dualboot if you care about games at all. Current steam proton whitelist is really short.

>cant install widnows exe
>Then whats the fucking point of Linux?
>I can run Linux binaries in Windows!
>Fuck off you you primitive linux users.

i dont even use linux dude, i use win10 not my fault linux is retarded.

It's gotta be CloverOS

Attached: 2018-09-29-223746_7680x4320_scrot.jpg (7680x4320, 3.74M)

Shit rice also shoo shill

dualboot or do passthrough to a VM w/ your graphics card. Works pretty well in my experience

linux.oneandoneis2.org/LNW.htm
Probably still relevant, didn't read since 2005 or so

imagine a weeb AND a furry

Attached: 1311534610683.jpg (300x390, 17K)

>horo
>furry
pick one

Most furrys are weebs.

ubuntu and it's flavors. personally I'm a fan of Kubuntu because I like the options in KDE as well as the ease-of-use of Ubuntu. I want to do things with my computer, not to it. Arch/Gentoo and other such meme distros are for the opposite. They're for people who want to do things to their computer without ever using it to actually do something.

It's literally an anime animal girl, look at it.
How is it not both? Anime is gay as fuck, and furries are subhuman trash imo.

yeah yeah yeah nah no one wants to hear about your weird pedo weeb furry shit mate

Gentoo maybe but I prefer Arch BECAUSE it stays out of the way and lets a user just do what he needs to do. If you know what you're doing, using Arch is way easier than using Ubuntu, period. If you don't know what you're doing then sure it will take longer.

Attached: 2018-09-29-025656_7680x4320_scrot.jpg (7680x4320, 3.99M)

Attached: 2018-09-29-224929_7680x4320_scrot.jpg (7680x4320, 3.98M)

wats so good about clover os

it is utter shit

It took me some time finding this old comic. Still as relevant as ever.

Attached: QZQIADt.png (650x4377, 871K)

STOP posting weeb furry shit PLEASE

why do you have such a shit picture of korbo, pick a better one

Ah sure, let me point you to Exhibit A (against Ubuntu) - they once botched an update that made all users' X servers break and not start. Not so noob-friendly, eh? This would practically ruin the computer of a noob.

Deepin

/thread

Attached: 2018-09-29-230402_7680x4320_scrot.jpg (7680x4320, 3.61M)

D I S T R O S

F U C K

Y E A H

Well the comic is arguing that arch-fags like you are insufferable ass-hats. My exhibits are all of your posts.

Dude what is that resolution?

haha your gay lol

hey user, post mega with the lost cloverOS booru images. wtf did they go?

chiru.no/a/booru/post/list

Ignore the archfags and the tripfags. Ubuntu is a solid OS in its own right, and the easiest Linux distro to install and use out of the box. There is literally no other reason to install the others unless you have a specific need or want to tinker. Linux has always been a hobbyist OS, hence the thousands of other distros available, but for people who want to use Linux as a productive operating system, Ubuntu is second to none.

Updates will come automatically but are optional and triggered with a notification in your Ubuntu Dock. .exes are not natively compatible; you're going to have to learn how to use a different platform. Avoid Wine and use native software.

are drivers setup out of the box

This, plus if you game or do some other kind of hardware intensive activity you actually might learn some commands

Dedicated GPU drivers are available in Software Sources > Additional Drivers. Integrated drivers are built in.

so go there after i set my os up and internet

new to this how do i do it

bruh
this fucking post lmao

Speaking of jews

bump

> insert Arch is better meme here
everytime

Mint. Idiot proof and holds your hand. and its a really nice os

thats holo you knobsnot

Attached: 1Auof.gif (500x369, 579K)