Brave woman fights racism, intolerance and the patriarchy

>Brave woman fights racism, intolerance and the patriarchy.

Why does Jow Forums hate again?

Attached: Coraline.jpg (706x709, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stayinaliveintech.com/podcast/2018/5/s1-e4-coraline-ada-ehmke-identity-online
youtube.com/watch?v=LJXTCnyNFWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this semen demon?

Carl, why are you posting this late?

>Brave woman fights racism, intolerance and the patriarchy
The development of the linux kernel should only be about the technical aspects. It shouldn't be about these goosestepping faggots.

Almost every serial killer is a homosexual. Almost every pedophile is a homosexual as well. People need protection from this thing, not the other way around.

Coraline Ada Ehmke
She also has a beautiful feminine voice.
stayinaliveintech.com/podcast/2018/5/s1-e4-coraline-ada-ehmke-identity-online

>woman

stop posting this guy here
he is probably one of those white dudes who are actually racist as fuck

Because writing good code is more important than the color of one's skin and whether one has a penis, which seems to be what she wants to make it about.

lets be honest the main focus of the linux kernel since its creation was to provide a safe space to white men and exclude woman, people of color, etc.

If they commit good code and discuss kernel development, surely they'll be welcome. If they spend the whole day talking about how they're not cis white males, they won't be.

are you Jewish? the homophobia is strong in that comment lmfao

Almost every hetero and homo would be fine with you getting killed by a pedo as well.

If it's about the technical aspects, then the guidelines shouldn't be a problem at all for you..? It basically just boils down to "don't be a dickhead to people". So if you're just in it for the technicals, this doesn't affect you at all.

Attached: DJxEwZTUMAAh_Xj.jpg (1150x1266, 120K)

>woman

Attached: GOOD LUCK REASIGINING THIS.png (645x495, 74K)

You Yids make it too easy.

I can't be the only one that would make an honest women of this queen.
Any body shots, I'd love to see her child bearing hips!

>woman

>SJWs won't abuse the CoC to eject "non-homogeneous" members

Am I the only one who is developing a liking for this ..person? Just because >she TRIGGERS polcucks so much

can't tell if troll.jpg

>she
*he

Same

I've always liked her sexually, just not mentally.
Like Anita Sarkeesian, I'd love to be used as her toilet for 24 hours but I cut the line there.

faggot

I don't really see it happening. But if it does, come back and let me know. I'll gladly accept defeat. I'll agree there would probably be problematic people who are over the top with what they take offense to, but they're rare and they'd be called out for it.

Biology isn't limited to what you learned in 7th grade btw. Intersex people exist, And they're as common as red heads and 3x as common as people with peanut allergies,

Attached: rdlzJZq.jpg (620x482, 30K)

Kek this post is so high quality it can be interpreted in like 10 different ways

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29_21-55-53.png (613x538, 309K)

He didn't even do anything in this instance. He's never even talked to any of the kernel developers and his only attachment to any of this is that he wrote the CoC that Linus chose. Basically something he did years ago still has Jow Forumstards seething.

Also Microsoft’s salesperson of the year.

Attached: 892ADDD2-C80D-464C-AE05-B7045C2771B6.jpg (3319x2924, 1.91M)

> some random person on Twitter said something stupid!

Nothing happened to Ted and he's still contributing and is still on the technical advisory board.

>Biology isn't limited to what you learned in 7th grade btw.

and that's like saying we breathe water and fish breathe air .. and if you don't agree you're a natzi/bigot ect ect.

nature has laid it out.. you got a dick or a pussy.. (somtimes both) but in the 2 other cases that's what you are. unless you can change the gnetecis behind it you're still a guy/girl that your genetic code displays.

Now you want to dress as the opposite? fine. you want to mutilate your sels (sorry but till you don't have to shove a plug in so the wound closes up) Do it on your own dime.

but i won't be forced into your delusion and to praise you for being delusional.

Attached: shitposting.jpg (500x375, 55K)

newfag

High quality, well thought out post.

He was harassed. Not fake harassment like this kike claims Linus did because of her shitty work.

It is not even worth it to reply to these posters, their threads (much like the one we're in right now) are simple tactics to get as many people riled up as possible. Chances are that you were using X.org on Linux while not realizing X.org has the same CoC the kernel just adopted. It is better to let them feel like they've won a battle against us than to actively engage them like this.

No, you legitimately don't understand. There has even been a case of an XY woman who had otherwise entirely "normal" biological function, and gave birth to a healthy XY girl. By your logic, those are men. Not to mention there is plenty of evidence that supports the biological/neurological basis of gender identity as non-dysfunctional phenomena. Hence why every major medical and mental health organization in the US officially supports it.

A delusion is typically a strong belief held despite superior evidence to the contrary. You're denying superior evidence, and others are accepting it, by definition this makes you the delusional one. Ironic.

Attached: 8k9lge50qni01.png (760x576, 480K)

Even more based than I thought, at this point I can't help but see the image in op as like the most smug pepe ever

>reddit spacing
>spongebob
>natzi, ect, somtimes
based under8 b&

youtube.com/watch?v=LJXTCnyNFWM

This is the most reasonable post Ive seen on Jow Forums. If you gathered ten of your friends together there's a pretty good chance at least one of them is intersex, and they really do statistically occur more than redheads. Theyre still a minority but theyre not exactly "outliers", i.e. hermaphrodites and shit

Is it that big of a deal? At it's core it's just guys who want to be called by women's names or vice versa because of the social implications that come with each gender.

Not every man has to be masculine and not every woman feminine.

>I don't really see it happening
That's because you're biased. I'm assuming you identify in one of the category of LGBT. See This is an example of abuse and hypocrisy. Sage Sharp isn't a random person, she was a developer of the kernel. You're lying to yourself if you think that the CoC won't be abuse, or that abuse is rare. Did you know that due to licensing, at any given time and for any reason, an author can revoke use of software that they've written into the kernel? I don't like how Linus was forced to do this. This could be omen for the linux kernel.

>He was harassed

So? There's nothing they can do about random Twitter users that have nothing to do with any of this.

Attached: i wonder who is behind.jpg (600x600, 52K)