Reinstall windows on laptop

>reinstall windows on laptop
>need to install drivers for wifi card from a usb
>need to install usb drivers from internet

Attached: 1534525412113.png (618x822, 540K)

Just copy both onto a CD you retard.

>installing Windows
You played yourself

>implying this fucking thing wont need drivers for that too

not mine, i fix computers to put on store shelves, and for good money too. Normies seem to like windows so i install windows

A+ tech here: this is a big reason why we have the driver files in a seperate folder onboard the usb drive with the windows image, I deal with dozens of the same model dell/hp workstations and have the drivers inside the image already.

>A+ tech here
lmao

You know what, i might just do that. Thanks user.
>I'm a new to the job PC tech that fixes chonkpads with literal fleas in them

It was either this or continue working labor jobs. I know it's not much but I'm planning to go to college and get edumacation for sysamid roles. I know a little bit of how to work group policy, powershell, and the works more than the A+ covers.

Nope, workstations for deployment in offices schools who can't afford new ones. Pay at $12/hour is shit tho.

no i was talking about myself lmao
I fucking wish i was you, my boss just gets random laptops and tells me to fix them, i'd take optiplexes and precisions over that anyday

Windows 10 doesn't have this problem

>have a 10 usb too
might try that

Oh well that sucks, glad I haven't dealt with that yet. Salary?

>need to install CD drivers from a floppy disk
>need to plug in a floppy disk drive bc they're not standard anymore
>need to plug it in to usb port
>need to install usb drivers from internet
It never ends

Careful, old stuff doesn't usually play nice with wankers 10.

10/h every sunday, take home laptops and fix them after studying and shit

Dam user, we need to get some education. We can't be doing this shit all our lives. I'm going for sysadmin, hope you're aiming for something higher too.

i'm just doing this for a temporary job, the place is fucking miles away so i'm hoping i can score a job at the pc repair place down the road from where i study. I'm going into the military, then the police for that sicc pension

God speed user, I'm too afraid to get shot to join the greens.

man, at this point i'm not too fussed if i do get shot.

Stay safe man, if you do get shot it better not be because you weren't paying attention. I've heard a lot of traffic stops gone deadly. Some tweeker in my city was recently incarcerated for shooting a cop after he flagged him down because he speeded. Turned out he had an arrest warrant pending and didn't wanna go down without a fight. Sad he picked a random cop to take out his anger out on.

>boot and reinstall windows on laptop from USB
>6 months go by want to install a linux distro
>Motherboard doesnt even have an option for USB in bios anymore
What the fuck is this wizardry?

damn... listen, i gotta go to sleep now. Work in the morning. Good luck man.

>being this retarded.
Just inject the usb drivers into the install drive.

TETHER YOUR SMARTPHONE OVER THE USB CABLE

Attached: 1522108269138.jpg (950x534, 62K)