Is this what functional programming does to you?

Is this what functional programming does to you?

Attached: functional programming.png (1172x965, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7THzO-D0ta4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this what happens when your IQ is too high

Attached: 1535310068904.jpg (720x711, 53K)

>she

Attached: 1530756829613.png (500x500, 178K)

And developer 3D engine in C++

What fucking jew is even hiring these `people`?

>it's real
holy mother of jej. i want off this ride

Attached: 1536621863131.png (580x522, 196K)

buy cardano, you wont regret it in a few years

go back 2 ur containment board

In b4 nu-Jow Forums goes 100% procedural with no objects as a childish rebellion against modern world, similar to how Jow Forums rebels by embracing obsolete and outdated political philosophies.

Attached: 1536023511237.gif (652x562, 626K)

You can laugh at this guy, but give humanity like 500 years and we'll all look no better.

ahahahah why this guy look like a fucking magician lmao

>guy

Attached: 1490116549837.jpg (1200x1195, 198K)

Did someone fucked up the timeline? this is not the future i envision with

Suppose I really wanted a job, give me reasons why I don't want that job.

You've got it the wrong way around - it's the prerequisite for functional programming.

more like dysfunctional programming
aha

Some years ago, when Russians started to beat the crap out of fags and put the videos on the internet, i was like "Just push them back to the closet and quit the violence guys..." but now i am starting to think that i was being a bleeding heart moron...

these "people" are actual heathens

Someone talking shit on function languages?

Attached: black with pink t.jpg (977x1044, 299K)

well at least she/they aren't calling for the white genocide or some other Jow Forumstarded bullshit. They ain't hurtin' anyone. Leave 'em be I guess.

REEEE muh degeneracy
People being clowns while being left wing offends my right wing pedo sensibilities

>tfw ALMOST got memed into computer science and programming

Haha fuck you faggots enjoy the ride

It's literally all the worst parts from cyberpunk media without all the cool cool shit, and the aesthetic. This timeline is lost user, we need to find a new one.

would but wouldn't be proud of it

You can't do functional programming if you're dysfunctional

Looks like shaven transgenders, hipsters and Nikita Sadkov are not dysfunctional then.

literally nothing that david bowie didn't do in the late 60s. wtf is wrong with you conservitards? leave people to be free to do what they want.

>the only people disgusted by freaks are conservatives
No doubt your next line will be, "I bet you're a nazi".

the difference is based cokeheads like Bowie or Genesis P.Orridge just did this to themselves, whereas this guy is in charge of hiring and demanding you be like him or you don't get a job by specifically announcing they'll be filtering you're resume if you're not Bowie 2.0

>braindead ravings filled with delusions of persecution
Seek help

that's what San Francisco does to you, what a cesspool

>shes a girl because she says so lol are u a nazi or sumthing?:oooo

If he wrote an ad encouraging neo nazi fetishists to apply, you'd be all over plebbit with an emotional breakdown.

Desu if they don't try to shove the fact that they're transgender down my fucking throat then I'll be fine with them. As long as this keeps going I might as well reinstate a camp.

>As long as this keeps going I might as well reinstate a camp.

Attached: 1400530848970.jpg (666x852, 247K)

The military / CIAniggers have really done a number there, huh. Woopsie, our social engineering fucked up the whole world. Sorry!

>(((our)))
Feel no shame for the actions of others.

>dabbles in AI
this still a codeword for cloned a repo and ran a script once.

What do you think word "dabbles" means?

Attached: 1532255221625168924.jpg (525x517, 20K)

RIP CPPCon
RIP C++
RIP Computing

I was under the impression that C++ and Linux was far too impenetrable for these bozos to make inroads in

It's time to give up computing now
Take a fucking sledgehammer to the data centers IMMEDIATELY
cut the fucking cord

Attached: computing is over.jpg (958x858, 208K)

guess again

>Linux contributors must prove their contributions to feminism

>the great anarcho-primitivist revolution

>last persyn on Earth sits on a rock and ponders
>maybe we shouldn't have let women do the thinking
>then xe starves to death

Attached: 1532882571523.png (628x568, 367K)

based seething leftypolfag

>personal goal: invading womens spaces
fetish man should be put in prison

>pic
So raise a complaint. I'm pretty sure speakers don't explicitly state what they're wearing when they submit talks.
Also I'm not 100 on what person this is (as there's likely extensive body modification) but if they're who I think they are they seem almost religiously dedicated to being controversial.
youtu.be/7THzO-D0ta4
Just consider the intro to this talk and how incredibly abrasive this person is throughout.

She's not wrong about the modules ts though.

>So raise a complaint
CoC rules do not apply to (((them)))

You must be new here.

Have you tried? Or are you the kind of loser who just likes to be a victim? Because if you cared you'd report and point out hypocrisy. Just being upset and quiet gains you no respect with reasonable people.

>100% transhuman
2SCOOPS.

A real human transbean

>DOX YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY SO THE TRANNY STASI FORCE CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE THROUGH LIES!
Your handlers should at the very least put your bunch through a basic induction course on subversion

transhuman and transgender are different things

also
_donald

That dude has been part of cppcon since he started transitioning. He's always been insane, but I guess they keep him around for diversity points.

Attached: 1523102020605.png (625x626, 63K)

>dox yourself
I didn't say that.
You're just insane if you think complaining about this on Jow Forums has any tangible effect.

How do these people make enough money to survive?

Somebody is paying them.

working

NOT A SEX CULT

Attached: hrt drug dealer to kids.png (598x154, 13K)

They get paid, a shitload of money actually, courtesy of (((foundations)))

I didn't realize my field was worth the absolute worst people imaginable until the point of no return. I just wanted to program with people like Terry Davis or the guys who made the Zelda games I used to play when I was little.

Is there any hope?

Blackmail usually. Tranny surgeries are expensive

The official CPPCon twitter tweeted out that pic of her though. It only proves the point CoC will be selectively enforced. This person was also agreeing with violence against other speakers there

Attached: rszDa1m.jpg (650x865, 73K)

left is more pedo than right

In the future, even A.I will be trans freaks.

what am I meant to be offended by here? they didn't say they won't accept male applicants, just that they were welcoming to non male applicants.

I fucking hate my profession so much. Imagine a fucking welding engineer making a freak out of himself and still doing his job.