STEVE JOBS WAS A FAGGOT STEVE JOBS WAS A FAGGOT STEVE JOBS WAS A FAGGOT

STEVE JOBS WAS A FAGGOT STEVE JOBS WAS A FAGGOT STEVE JOBS WAS A FAGGOT

WIKILEAKS CONFIRMED

Attached: 1538264662883.jpg (1280x1024, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All these years of calling Apple users faggots has finally been justified.

Attached: 1538264695036.jpg (1280x1024, 254K)

That's been out for a long time now

how long? I missed it.

dude, he worked at applel. there were hints.

hownew.ru

Boy do I have some news about Apple's current CEO for you

few years

Okay newfag. Now go back to do your homework because tomorrow you have your elementary school classes.
Before he died everyone was talking he has aids so nothing new

Attached: everyonehasadarksidedontfuckwithme28552319.png (500x952, 211K)

>WIKILEAKS CONFIRMED

Attached: Z.jpg (318x158, 8K)

he also said he was sterile from hormone replacement in the 80s he might have literally been trying to become a trap.

Welcome to last decade, user.

Wikileaks also say that Ballmer is getting bald, the media is trying to hide it but it will go out soon.

Attached: pres[1].jpg (1355x2019, 371K)

A white man set a fashion trend and you need a leaked medical report to know he was a fag?

Its no surprise that gay people work at Apple, look at current CEO Tim Cook. Also gay. I would say its almost a job requirement at this point.

Is it unfair that Tim Cook got more opportunities at Apple than women?

Who cares? He has been there a long time now.

heh

I am amazed at how so many people still don't realize that he died of AIDS independently if pic is real or not.

Jobs is a classic example of how the (((system))) works, blackmailed degenerates promoted to positions of power and influence. Apple became big because someone at the top wanted it to become big.

fuck off to Jow Forums with your crap

anyone with a printer can fake that

He died of his cancer and his stupid fruit diet. Also denying treatment to fix the cancer. With that said, its possible he did some degenerate stuff that got him AIDS or he shared needles with some junkies.

If there are sane people running things behind the scenes it would actually give me hope.

Straight people can get HIV too. Of course it's most likely for men who have sex with men to get it. But then the question is... if Jobs was gay or bi, who cares?

>I am amazed at how so many people still don't realize that he died of AIDS independently if pic is real or not.
He died of cancer, this is a fact.
HIV could have caused a special case of pancreatic cancer but this we will never know.
>Jobs is a classic example of how the (((system))) works, blackmailed degenerates promoted to positions of power and influence. Apple became big because someone at the top wanted it to become big.
No.
There is no (((system))) and there is noone """at the top""".
He was a junkie, he had the relationship and the nerve to boss people around to make it real, nothing more nothing less.
Exactly like microsoft, amazon, google, facebook, nike, adidas, the list goes on.
you can find a psychotic person at the head of any big company in the world

In a world in which there are obviously so many fucked-up things that power elites actually do, what's the point of muddying the waters by posting Jow Forums or /x/-tier theories as if they were 100% confirmed?
If you actually cared about truth, you would qualify your statements, not say "this is absolutely what happened". Unless you actually have inside information, of course, but I highly doubt that you do.

Even Wikileaks implied that the images were likely fake:
If you examine the second image (I'll attach a version without the black bar)... you'll see that 'Steven', 'Born', and 'SSN' look oddly fuzzy, as if edited.

Attached: steve-jobs-hiv-2.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)