Referring to buying a new phone as “upgrading”

Attached: image.jpg (430x592, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pk3xzmTI-WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not knowing a single thing about how their computer works

Why does that bother you?

Using the internet.

Imagine being so autistic that you get bothered by people "upgrading" their phones. Holy shit dude.

Normies learned about upgrading during 90's and 00's when computers doubled in speed every 6 months. Sperg.

Browsing the same 3 shitty social-media sites which then consolidate and dominate internet traffic and make billions by harvesting their data.

Because new gens of phones these days offer no real improvement.
In many cases, older ones are actually better.

Attached: lg-v20-h3.jpg (680x383, 116K)

Upgrading is fine. Buying a new phone that is shitty.

This

Referring to normalfags as normies

I "upgraded" from a phone that would ghost touch if it was cold or hot/in the path of sunlight, to a phone that didn't, with a higher res screen, bigger battery, larger screen, better build quality, NFC and fingerprint reader.

I got it new because my parents will pay for a £15 a month contract and its the best phone i've ever had by miles

having a camera that isn't constantly blurry has been fucking amazing also

then again, I've never bought a flagship phone so maybe that's why

normie is the superior term, though

Do you enjoy being a faggot or something

Referring to GNU as 'Linux'.

Attached: 1537819850810.png (480x320, 360K)

no one refers to GNU as linux.
one is a kernel, most important part of operating system.
other tools around said kernel.

only an idiot would confuse tools with a kernel in a linux operating system.

silly me, I meant vice versa
kernel with tools

Linux is a kernel.

are you just retarded or did you forget to read the title of the thread?

this is redundant.
linux is also an operating system.
no, this thread is garbage, so I came here to shitpost. Just like I do with every thread trashing Jow Forums.

caring about green bubbles

Getting flabbergasted when you exchange an internal hard drive and opening up their functional societies to third mass world immigration

Attached: 1519041170299.jpg (766x720, 71K)

How does that hurt you?

normalfag is Jow Forums language.
normie is slang used by mongoloids and autists to refer to functional people.
The influx of actual retards thinking they were in good company has mixed these terms up, but anyone using "normie" unironically is basically an actual retard.

Writting stories in green text.

In recent years, I've primarily seen the word normalfag in the context of highly aggressive people trying to assert this as the proper oldfag word to replace "normie", and from tryhards trying to police themselves along the lines of pseudo-oldfag culture, usually revealing in the process their own autism. It's just so forced. It's basically one of those words that exist to be brought up but not to be actually used. Dead term.

Also what does "normalfag" even mean? Search inside your oldfag heart if you ever had one, and you'll find the answer: an outsider to old Jow Forums, someone incompatible with those old ways. Guess what, the modern Jow Forums is itself majority normalfag now, and the weird people don't even know how to be weird properly anymore. The old culture is so dead you yourself are forgetting it. You're not living it. You, too, have given in to normalfag influences.

Now, then, to insist that this ancient term with its own proper meaning is to serve merely as a replacement for "normie", is madness. The word "normie" is of normalfag origin, but not of normie origin. Understand your own language.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/tumblr/

youtu.be/Pk3xzmTI-WM

You're misunderstanding. They aren't "upgrading" the technical parts of their phone, they're "upgrading" the status and social signaling. Signaling has value.

t. normalfag that pushes the phrase "anime website"

Use the term "normie"

Not even having an adblock.

I mean it's not much different than buying a new video game card like Jow Forums does

t. 2016 newfag

you're the reason why m00t-sama sold Jow Forums

Attached: m00t_by_mxmxm-d3c7tpi.jpg (900x1670, 171K)

Living.

Attached: sarin gas.jpg (600x396, 124K)

Upgrading is/was literally a deal coined "Upgrade" by the cellular provider. Also, I think you could say upgrade if you have a leased phone since the only way you could 'upgrade' is to lease a new phone.

I thought upgrading just meant getting a new phone at a discounted price from your carrier. Its not buying at full price and you're only eligible every few years.

Either way if it bothers you you're pathetic.

This is why you have 0 friends user.

so going from a note 4 to a note 8 isn't an upgrade?

My phone lineup was
Ace > S4 > Note 4 > OP3T > Note 4 > Note 8

my v20 "upgraded" to oreo and can't handle it well. Damn planned obsolescence

lol I did the same, but instead I was
Note 2 > Note 4 > Note 8

I sincerely hope your Note 8 lasts you until Note 16 comes out.