/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• im lazy old thread ded lmao

>Last thread

Attached: zhoustein.png (505x576, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Jinhao-250/32674893336.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Port-to-2-0-0-6mm-2-5-0-7mm-3-5-1-35mm-4/32825381120.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.ca104c4d1Pmno7)
warosu.org/g/thread/S67827509
aliexpress.com/item/cute/32853825521.html
aliexpress.com/item/MUJI-Brief-Style-Japanese-Gel-Pen-0-35mm-Black-Blue-red-Ink-Pen-Maker-Pen-School/32850111574.html
thingiverse.com/thing:2771659
warosu.org/g/thread/S67856566#p67859568
aliexpress.com/item/black_sticks/32831030213.html
aliexpress.com/item/normal_grey_sticks/32691450885.html
aliexpress.com/item/d_pad/32710912093.html
youtu.be/aBZVN9t9ztE#t=5m28s
aliexpress.com/item/1706-ENLIGHTEN-WW2-Military-Intercept-The-Transport-Team-Car-Model-Building-Blocks-DIY-Figure-Toys-For/32822167910.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Week_(China)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually I'm quite angry. They didn't even sent a new one of their shitty broken microSDs like promised and gave me some fake tracking number. They probably grabed them out of the garbage of some SDcard producer anyway.
I'm thinking about writing a letter to Aliexpress like
>"There is a seller that knowingly sells a lot of low quality and broken microSDs. Many people from 'a big internet community' are affected and reported about their issues. Aliexpress should interverne to secure their reputation as trustworthy only shop."
Would be even better if I had all the screenshots from /csg/ for a collage. What do you guys think?

Attached: Fuck_Jesus_Disk_store.jpg (1077x268, 49K)

Aliexpress isn't a shop, it's fucking chinese eBay.

Nobody would care. Dispute, leave 1 star reviews. Those are the things that matter in the land of the chink.

Ali remove one star reviews, just do a charge back

Can anyone recommend some pens? (that arent fountain pens)

Too late for a new dispute or bad review because I did the mistake to accept chink Jesus' offer to send a new card.
Learned my lesson and open a dispute asap now if something with the order is wrong or it doesn't arrive. These chinks are trying to chink you where they can.

Just can tell for really cheap pens:
aliexpress.com/item/Jinhao-250/32674893336.html
>feels heavy and quality like because metal, had problems with leaking ink and I was too lazy to find out why, probably wrong ink cartridge and I'm not really using it desu
(Just read not fountain pens, posting anyway for other interested anons.)

Attached: Jinhao-250.jpg (1000x911, 223K)

im having an issue with a xiaomi mi box
the power supply died, i read here that ordering a usb to 4mm barrel jack (aliexpress.com/item/USB-Port-to-2-0-0-6mm-2-5-0-7mm-3-5-1-35mm-4/32825381120.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.ca104c4d1Pmno7) and pluging it to a usb charger is the best option as original replacements are nowhere to be found
is it safe to use a 5v/2A usb charger (its a xiaomi too) with the mi box (5.2v/2.1A) ?

it should be safe, just be sure the polarities are ok (on the xiaomi adapter there should be a sign to show if the ground is inside or outside).

Dear Friend, please change the title to "Chinese Shopping General" to avoid future racism, thanks

I need an extremly cheap whireless charger and won't blow up. I want to resell them locality

Get the cheapest one you can find, I think they might actually be cheaper on ebay

That will work and won't blow up*

>>News
>• im lazy old thread ded lmao
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1529616086357.jpg (450x539, 100K)

Thanks

Is there a good chink screen protector (for the p20 pro) that won't break in 10 seconds?

If a screen protector breaks in 10 seconds, you should probably reconsider how you use phones.

But sure, foil protectors are relatively hard to break. They also protect the screen behind them less, but that's impact sharing for you.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67827509

Attached: No News Is Not Good News.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Why?

I will voted for that too.. thanks

Something like 35-40% of cards from chinese sellers are refurbished(formatted) sold as new, it's a good little money maker when you can undercut local vendors by a dollar and people buy it.

Holy shit, it only took 14 days to arrive.
aliexpress.com/item/cute/32853825521.html

>poo land :D

Jesus that was terrifying.

>terrifying
Terrifyingly arousing.

Attached: B0BF5D1D-D7B3-4FB4-AEAB-26DC07BA82CB.png (757x632, 349K)

Waiting for this to arrive

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30.png (988x451, 49K)

Do we need to have a discussion?

Huh?

Me too, except I got three of them with boxes and the BT receivers.

Just jokes

RD-5R

Hi guys what are the best chink smartwatch and fitness band? Is the mi band 3 worth buying?

Meme band is always a safe bet, best bang for the price anyway
>still no music control

>put all that effort into documenting my being chinked
>fag OP too lazy to do the /csg/ news

OP is a fag

Best Bluetooth headphones? My new phone doesn't have a headphone jack so I'm gonna have to get rid of my onedio Studio pros in favor of something that can work with Bluetooth. None of them are listed as popular memes so I'm not sure which to go with. My only request is that they're headphones and not earphones.

Attached: 37639498_1748069808647282_972929827642277888_n.png (1280x1807, 1.54M)

Just get a BT receiver and use your current headphones.

How can i buy a chink mattress in Canada

Attached: xiaomi-mi-8h-mattress-001.jpg (1200x1494, 87K)

>no news

fuck off

The meme pens from few months back are Muji gel pens. Although I'm pretty sure Muji is Japanese and everything you find will be knockoffs. I've gotten two kinds. One I really like and one thats meh. Just ordered some red and blues to go with my blacks.

aliexpress.com/item/MUJI-Brief-Style-Japanese-Gel-Pen-0-35mm-Black-Blue-red-Ink-Pen-Maker-Pen-School/32850111574.html
These are the style I prefer. Write really smoothly and feel really nice and are still cheap price.

>Muji Meme
Ohh that was a random link btw, can probably find cheaper. Just showing the style I liked

Is it save to buy stuff rn?
I saw something regarding a Chinese holiday that will last until friday.

They smudge tho. REEEEE

Lmaoing @ what I assume is a Left-handlet

Are there any good chink Geiger counters? Not professional use, but amateur use...

Perfect way to get yourself on a watch list.

I'm not, but that shit just never dries.

Hey /csg/ thankyou to the two anons discussing xbox controller parts a week or so ago.
I now have later style sticks for the black one, replacement sticks for the white one and transforming d-pads for both fitted along with this thingiverse.com/thing:2771659
They are the perfect controller now the d-pad is no longer utter shit.

Attached: IMG_20180930_180848.jpg (1000x750, 127K)

Really? Im getting too inveted in pen-talk now, but do you mean Mujis specifically. I think most Gel-pens take awhile to dry. Unless you bought some fancy quick-dry/instant-dry type. Ive been using my Mujis daily for a year and dont run into issues. But I also dont touch my papers and ive never really seen any smudging by say closing my binder.
>i feel like im white-knighting chinese knockoff pens

Links for both parts?
The chink MUJI black 0.35mm specifically.

Fair enough. I believe you. They are quite smudgey. 0.5 master race here. I just feel like smudging is inherent to gel-pens though.

But as I said, I'm basically white-knighting them. I just really like them and I normally prefer gel-pens, but they'd easily be 2-3x the price at Staples/Walmart etc for a similar pen so I mainly just like them for the price.

I bought different ones on Ali also searched under "muji" they are a lot thinner pen shape. They're basically shit. They would stop flowing very quick and you'd have to draw circles to get it to flow, almost like a ball-point. Garbage.

The ones I linked are 10/10 /csg/ meme though.

Any recommendations for a good chink BT receiver then?

Xiaomi one.

long lasting archive link to this post:
warosu.org/g/thread/S67856566#p67859568

I got the jaybirds x3 but they didn't fit so well. (prob because they are so heavy) but i liked the sound quality. I am going to sell them and buy cheap whireless ones for the gym and normal ones for everyday use. I thought of getting the monk plus just because they're so cheap but I can shill out a little more. Should i get the trn v80 or the cx98 or something else entirely?

Does it come with the girl?

t2 for flat
cx98 for "i want a t2 but can't/don't want to spend more than $20"

aliexpress.com/item/black_sticks/32831030213.html
aliexpress.com/item/normal_grey_sticks/32691450885.html
aliexpress.com/item/d_pad/32710912093.html
The d-pad isn't plug and play like the sticks you have to do some cutting within the joypad, the d-pad will also feel like the normal one, it's the 3d printed part that makes them feel better.

Attached: 1537487597180.jpg (465x407, 38K)

Thanks. Do the new style sticks feel good?
>the d-pad will also feel like the normal one, it's the 3d printed part that makes them feel better
Gonna need you to elaborate on this.

The sticks give more grip, like its designed to fit a thumb more than the old style, much better.
The transforming d-pad works like the standard d-pad but you can twist it to change its shape, you have to enlarge a hole and cut some slots to fit it.
The 3d printed part makes the d-pad firm and clicky, a better upgrade than the transforming one really, but you can also fit the 3d printed bit to the transforming one, it just takes more work to fit it, because its slightly different underneath.

Buy an Ikea sponge mattress, and a gallon jug of something highly carcinogenic: mercury if you can afford it. Soak sponge in carcinogenic, sleep on it.

Can recommend. Modified all of my X360 pads earlier this year.

any recs for chink christmas gifts? It's about time to start buying that stuff

Attached: 1538175114777.jpg (1169x1366, 214K)

more hitler legos please

IEMs. Sippy thermos bottles for coffee and tea drinkers. Quadcopters and Lego clones (Loz, Lepin are among the good ones). Odroids or such for the computer users. Xiaomeme robot Vacuum for the elderly family members. 200 different sex toys for your GF / BF.

Dunno, endless options.

Attached: 1526171769472.png (1123x816, 1.93M)

I see. Time to get that 3D printer I guess.
I will definitely get the sticks though.

>Time to get that 3D printer I guess
You could always try this instead.
youtu.be/aBZVN9t9ztE#t=5m28s

So I got the Mocute 056 as an extra to the Mocute 054 that I already have.

On a first impression, it's not a bad gamepad, but I might still like the 054 better. It doesn't have that marginally weird-feeling ridge line the 056 has and it has a generally grippier shape. And the smartphone holder came in handy occasionally, whereas I'm not sure the stand for the 056 is REALLY necessary.

But it's not like the 056 a very much worse device. They did add more buttons [which mostly default to 2 button combinations, will have to see if that can be changed in one of the modes or settings]. They also made the trigger point of the shoulder buttons a bit less dramatically much like a trigger and a bit more like a lazily push-able button, which I think is good. And they changed the start / select buttons for better bigger ones. Apparently it also has a firmware update feature now.

That said, either is fine for playing games, I'm probably not gonna run around the house to fetch the other one

Attached: mocute_snapshit.jpg (813x1000, 582K)

Where do I get a zyklon b truck?

ask a jew

Where can i get the t2 for 25-30$ cuz the cx98 are 13$?

what
try again tyrone

Kek but i am a kike not a nigger

Any one used one of these before?

Attached: -691938488-878143066.jpg (600x600, 68K)

They're not mutually exclusive. Pic related. Dear kike nigger-kun.

Attached: screen-shot-2014-09-24-at-1.41.43-pm-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 98K)

Based & redpilled

Cringed end bluepilled

Love you too

Has anyone had to pay the drumpf tariff tax on their chink goods yet?

>chink goods
Those are gifts from our chinese friends.

whats the approved label maker

I love that my picture from months ago was saved. Its actually a decent pic.
aliexpress.com/item/1706-ENLIGHTEN-WW2-Military-Intercept-The-Transport-Team-Car-Model-Building-Blocks-DIY-Figure-Toys-For/32822167910.html
ENLIGHTEN 1706 is the gas truck
ENLIGHTEN 1708 is Hitler

Fuck, I was just considering buying a set of LEGO handcuffs. Seeing this picture again I might have to. Except I think it was like 3 dollars minimum in a kit. I already spent like 50-70 on all my Nazi LEGO.

So are all the chinks on vacation for National Day Golden Week? I just opened a (legit) dispute and I'm hoping it'll just time out and the chink won't put up a fight.

>National Day Golden Week
Had never heard of such things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Week_(China)

There's one starting on Oct 1 and another starting on Chinese New Year (in Jan or Feb).

Here's my beans.

What is the best bluetooth receiver with mmcx connector?

Attached: beans.jpg (800x627, 135K)

Is there any chance whatsoever this is legit?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-01-03-10-56-557.jpg (1069x1355, 772K)

Show pics

Attached: OK-610-Bedside-Moving-Laptop-Stand-Adjustable-Sofa-Computer-Monitor-Holder-Mount-Keyboard-Holder-Rot (640x640, 177K)

no.

Buy it and try it out. What's the harm?

Sorta. But it mounts to the cylinder on an office chair. No qtasian in bed waiting for me.

Anyone here have luck with Chinese external hard drives?

>live in China
>can Taobao anything I want and get it in a few days or less

>live in china
That's a no from me, dog.

>notch
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Xiaomi_Redmi_Note_6_Feature_1.jpg (952x501, 232K)

>design that copies apple
can we leave this ride

Why not use JD.com? It's similar to AliExpress in that it's B2C, and supports same day delivery if you order before 11AM if you live in a big city