Technology doesn't live up to it's claims

>technology doesn't live up to it's claims
What went wrong with USB C? pic unrelated

Attached: 1538292931832.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

USB A too entrenched.

Mp3 too, too lossy

i like it, it's a good replacement for micro usb

Only faggot SF söyböy fags couldn't figure how to plug a USB and made stupid jokes about superimposed states and quantum mechanics

Attached: kYGTLjc_d.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Nothing wrong with it. I just don’t own anything that uses it yet.

>What went wrong with USB C?
It was merely a reversible and more durable microUSB replacement with higher allowed current, but retards started touring it as a second coming of Jesus for some reason.

DX12 and Vulkan
>woahh everything will be so faster now
>literally nothing changed

Attached: impossible to solve.jpg (750x750, 128K)

What is this picture from? I swear I've seen it before.

>70

Kanye's new album, was supposed to be released today

the spec is unnecessarily bloated because industry leaders can fab or outsource their IC designs and keep a full back catalogue of libraries at the ready for a near enough one standard solution fits all type deal, for everybody else that has to rely on third party IC manufacturers it's a huge barrier to entry which can become a problem when a spec revision deprecates your work overnight

there's a reason why usb2.0/vga/dvi/etc is still incredibly popular and it's not because they're winning the bandwidth race

you're not gonna derail yet another thread fag
coka cola = 10
big mac = 5
2 mcdonalds fries = 2
1 mcdonalds fries = 1

1 big mac plus 1 fries times 1 coka cola

PEMDAS:
5 + (1 x 10) = 15

And for it was designed for, it's working quite well and slowly taking over.

3x=30 => x=10
10+2y=20 => y=5
5+2z=9 => z=2
y+z*x=5+2*10=25

>1 mc donalds fries = 1

But it is missing a fry. You've also missed the fact that there are 3 different sizes for the sodas

here
we
go
again

Attached: atom.jpg (384x480, 36K)

It's alright, a definite improvement.
But I feel if Steve had still been alive, he'd have made Lighting royalty-free and submitted it to USB-IF, like MiniDisplayPort, OpenCL, Darwin, etc
Lightning would've have been a far better connector - but it's forever patent encumbered trash and even if Apple handed it over now and made it royalty free, it's too late since USB-C exists.

It's also designed for being a plug and play and usable on any protocol, which is failing at that front. The point of USB-C is so one cable can do anything but show a normie a DP over USB-C to HDMI cable, and a MHL USB-C to HDMI cable and he wouldn't know the difference.

No, that's the meme shit that reddit and co put onto it.

USB C is simply a shape of USB. It doesn't even enforce a particular USB standard, plenty of phones with USB 2.0 type C for example.

I think steve would have preferred to have kept it an apple only connector.

The way its integrated into both apple phones and computers is exactly what he would have done.

He couldn't have. Apple don't own Lightning: Intel do.

Thunderbolt is own by Intel not the Lightning connector

Chinks refuse to put Type C on anything but the flagship shit.

Xiaomi being one of the worst offenders putting only micro-B on Redmi phones.

Other chink manufacturers refuse to adopt Type C citing costs.
USB 3 flash drives use the A connector which is perfectly fine, external hdds using the usb micro B 3.0 connector which is absolute shit.

Apple forcing expensive Type C dongles down people's throats.

This. The logo goes on the top. It isn't hard.

This is the correct answer.

You missed on the third line that that's 4 McDonald's fries, not 2. So each individual fry is 1.

I don't know who dropped you as a baby.

Attached: picard.jpg (320x244, 55K)

USB-C became confusing. Would be fine if it was just USB, but now it is sometimes thunderbolt, sometimes displayport. Dongles are shit and inconsistent too. It is fine as a docking connector for laptops, but a laptops don't need 4-6 of those. 1 would be enough, the rest being hdmi, usb-a, dp, serial port, headphone jack,microphone input with phantom power.

>3 different sizes for the sodas
nice bait.

>Steve would have made lightning royalty-free

L-O-L. You mean like how he did with Firewire?

Attached: 0001.jpg (323x327, 44K)

But there's no operator on line 3 between the pairs of fries so clearly it's an implied multiplication.
The real answer is 5+10sqr(2)

Attached: Allow me to explain why you're wrong.png (500x500, 95K)

Apple can't give away what isn't theirs.

>so clearly it's an implied multiplication.
And you inferred this how exactly? They're stacked. Counting. Addition. How can someone be this retarded?

Attached: 1 (5).png (351x448, 373K)