VPN thread

Anybody use this garbage?
I bought an account just to try it out, but it's slow as fuck and everybody else agrees

I know it's a company in Panama and all that so it's supposed to be secure, but it's so fucking slow. I'm talking sub 2Mbit/s speeds. There's also ads for it on TV and I swear to God I saw ads for it in a US airport once too. So something's fucking fishy here.
Mullvard seems nice but everything I use seems to detect that I'm using a VPN.

What are you folks using?

Attached: nordvpn.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

restoreprivacy.com/lawsuit-names-nordvpn-tesonet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I know it's a company in Panama and all that so it's supposed to be secure
lol

Keyword supposed. It's their entire advertisement strategy.

Have you heard tesonet?
restoreprivacy.com/lawsuit-names-nordvpn-tesonet/

Just use Mullvad

I can't. Anythibg that I try it with automatically detects it as a VPN and blocks it.

AirVPN?

Use wireguard with Mullvad.

Rent a VPS ans run it yourself, nobody is going to pay attention to one random exit node.

Oh shit, I had no idea that existed. I'll go check it out, thanks.

It still detects that I'm using a VPN. Guess I'll go look into VyprVPN or ProtonVPN or AirVPN even.

I feel like it's always Indians making these threads. It absolutely has to be. Analyze OP's typing patterns.

Okay Jow Forums, what VPN should I REALLY get? Speed and security are paramount.

Attached: BleachTeleporting.gif (297x168, 888K)

What are you on about

Attached: 1489161404281.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

I've been using it for my torrent machine for over a year now as I got a 2year plan on a sale
in general it has been pretty stable and working just fine, but the DL speed rarely exceeds 1.5Mbps, and the UL is even worse

You're off by about 4k miles there bud.

t. PIA marketing team

>Mullvard seems nice but everything I use seems to detect that I'm using a VPN.
Why is this a problem?

Confirmed botnet btw.

Been using PIA for about a year now. Not sure if I'm going to renew it tho.

I used Mullvad + Wireguard and was maxing out by home connection (granted it's only 100Mbps).

Nord is shit. Proton is shit. PIA is shit. Nearly every provider is shit.

Mullvad and IVPN are god tier. OVPN and AzireVPN are good tier. All others are irrelevant.

t. PIA marketing team

it's confirmed NSA botnet, I wouldn't renew it

>it's confirmed NSA botnet

fake news

post sources or fuck off. wish I applied for a janitor just to delete and ban this niggerious.

Is it finally available on windows?

Haven’t you faggots learned to buy perfect privacy vpn? I post this shit every time you idiots buy the wrong vpn? Unlimited devices, full bandwidth, what’s not to like holy shit?

Attached: 863A0891-E7E3-4498-8236-EB3FCE113B8D.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

lol @ brand whores
every provider is the same. vpn's are nice & all for public and restricted networks, but other than that, you have absolutely no control of your providers practices with your data regardless of what is advertised. tor is free btw

Attached: snap.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>shill really hard all over YouTube with sponsored ads
>act surprised when you find out that it's a botnet

Attached: really.jpg (310x325, 23K)

>12.99 EUR

Attached: lol-emoji-stress-reliever-3-1364-314995.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Works fine for me; I use it to bypass my ISP's dogshit CGNAT and actually be able to torrent stuff.

I lose about 5-10% of my speed using it, but it's preferable to not being able to access most of the web.