So what's your excuse for using a phone designed for children and women

nice iphone. oh, sorry. i guess thats a pixel. can't really tell them apart. oh, this? it's a blackberry.

you know, a phone for people with jobs

Attached: blackberry-key2-hands-on-typing-email-720x720.jpg (720x480, 44K)

I don't even want a smartphone, I just want a 4G Moto RAZR with a headphone jack.

Still waiting for a Priv successor.
This 3GB of RAM is killing me.

by 2020 the only company making products with headphone jacks is going to be blackberry

I wish they’d make the priv in a compact form factor

its called the keyone and the keytwo

Its a phone for old men.

oh, this? it's a blackberry shill.

you know, a person from the country india

>phone designed for children and women
How can you design something for children and women but exclude men from design?

Opinions on blackberry motion?

I never understood why people were so willing switching to touchscreen typing. It is straight up awful.

All the negatives and none of the positives of a blackberry phone.
Get a key2.

Screen real estate for web browsing etc.

>Screen real estate for web browsing etc.
You have plenty of screen with a keyboard aswell. At least with the "current gen" of blackberry smartphones.

I would have one if Verizon wasn't a cunt and also if I ever spent more than 200 bucks on a phone.

Honestly I would go back to my Classic, but app support is now even more dead than when I left it two years ago.

Because it's 5x faster than physical buttons on such a small device. Swipe typing for lyfe

Could you elaborate?
Don't like the physical keyboard of the other models.

It's a trade-off either way. You still have more screen compared to the size of the phone if you don't have a physical keyboard.

You've never used a blackberry keyboard, it seems.

Don't need to taste shit to know it's shit, pajeet.
Pocophone is cheaper and better in every single way.

In that case reword your statement >Because I think it's 5x faster than physical buttons on such a small device. Swipe typing for lyfe
Would make more sense, given how you have never really compared each method.

You can't make this shit up lmao.
Security and Privacy my ass, if they hand information to shithole countries like India and Germany, imagine what other countries have this power.

Attached: Capture.png (643x339, 25K)

>just try it :^)
Literally applel-tier shilling

>I love that the entire lower half of my device is permanently a keyboard instead so that i can get less functionality out of my phone and half of the screen estate
>I love to sit hunched over and send 6 paragraphs of text messages on my phone instead of using email or calling line regular working people do

Attached: h5-3.jpg (1000x667, 515K)

The problem with physical phone keyboards is that they usually are very compact and all the special characters are on a second level. This won't work if your language has a couple of extra letters like mine. It gets frustratingly slow to type anything if you need normal letters fetched from a second layer. Back when Nokia was the king this wasn't a problem because we had those extra keys. At least virtual keyboards can have any layout you want, even though they aren't comfortable.

BB was pretty comfy. The keyboard was great, the way it gave notifications was great. There still isn't a device that's better for messaging and email IMO. Only problem was that it sucked for smartphone things compared to Android or iOS. Web browsing was shit and the app library was garbage. Not to mention the screen resolution was crap.

tldr BB was boomer tech and didn't adapt to the times

>blackberry
More like brainlet's choice

Attached: keyone-virtual-keyboard-hero.jpg (1600x1063, 302K)

Nice blackphone, friend. Me? I don't have a smartphone. I don't text. If the call is important, the secretary will forward it.

Attached: P1011011.jpg (630x420, 75K)

>personal phone
>for work

Now your job has a reason to look at your phone.
Why the hell would you do work on a phone when you could use a laptop?

Your phone choice should be for signaling status to women, and consuming media. Best way to do this is an iPhone without a case, because you aren't a clumsy fuckup, and even if you break your phone you can always afford another. Because, you know, you have a job.

yes goy etc