Find a flaw

find a flaw

Attached: 3d8jki93e7p11.jpg?width=673&s=80d65eb62cb86513e523e1f6cfb120d1c4fcba3f.jpg (673x767, 47K)

Doesn't exist.

The picture is clearly smudged all over the place.

not an iPhone

this, shit's all out of focus I can't see the guys' hand

>rounded screen corners
[vomits externally]

what exactly is your issue with that?

>Android
Found one

your videos don't have corners

haha, kill yourself, my man. no joke

wow, would somebody please think of all this irreplacable content located in the very corners of the movies
i'd understand complaining about the notches, but this is a non-issue

its an extremely obvious attempt to penny pinch, they are literally shaving the corners off

the biggest issue with oled screens is yield and being able to write off a good 5% of the total pixel count of a given display size is some of the most blatant jew coin clipping bullshit i have ever seen

they could have pulled this shit off if they didn't spend like 4 years delivering square displays and you can claim that 'oh well samsung wouldnt have been able to put an oled display in their flagship without compromising' except they've been doing it since the galaxy s1

>no sd card slot
>probably no headphone jack either
trash

seethe, chong

stop breathing, [common homosexual name]

>[common homosexual name]
Pablo?

>spends $1000 on a flagship device in 2018
>screen can't display a 1440x2560 image

>spends $100 on a phone from 2015
>full 16:9 2k resolution

No curved screen. All-front displays only look with a curved screen.

Attached: galaxy-s9-review-hayato-1.jpg (1600x1200, 233K)

A non issue is you not having a brain.

the notch is at the bottom, look at the bottom left.

yep, this flaw is pretty obvious.
try harder next time. We are much more intelligent than your usual boards.

android, buying a phone with android finances googles sjws to continue their bullshit

do not give google your money

>do not give money to corporation which is leading in AI research
it's like you don't even want to have bright future.

there is no bright future with google or any of the other companies infested with SJWs

>>leading in AI research
did they even make anything cool with it yet?

I'm not gonna spoonfeed you. Just google it.

>???

Attached: 1538302734958.jpg (673x767, 68K)

too little bezel
phone too big

what am i looking at

notchless chink phone

>tfw china is innovating now

everyone else btfo

if google's behavior within the last 5 years is because they are training AI then it's pretty obvious that there isn't actually any benefit to the end-user beyond being manipulated by software design to be more predictable. and its pretty obvious google is training AI

google has a clear pattern of making their software less modular and less adaptable because the end goal is using all of the data collected with their software to train a neural network, and their changes to software have more to do with making that data accessible as well as more consistent.

neural networks require mass amounts of data and consistency, consistency that humans don't naturally deliver unless you try and subconsciously shape how they interact with the software via design. and google has shown a clear and pervasive pattern of manipulating the user experience to make it more predictable at the cost of usability and usefulness. remember google now? lol

it's covered in chink runes

>being this autistic

Ching chong bing bong.

>shitdroid
>cornerless soap
>chinkshit
>no-screen buttons
>shovel

inb4:apple-fag

I considered congratulating you for the original pasta-bait, but the more I think about it, more I feel you're on to something...

Searching...
Search complete.
0 flaws found.

shitty bot

>All my data being sent to the chinese government

>soap
>shovel
>inb4:apple-fag
Russian

FAKE NEWS

locked bootload
no rom
chinese botnet

What even is this?

no S-pen

This.
Every fucking app/web shit is rounding their corners and I hate it. Constantly undoing the CSS sites like twitter and discord do to round images and icons for no reason. The corners are not sharp. We will not cut ourselves on them. You don't need to round them.

The only screen worthy of my time is a perfectly rectangular screen. No edge, no notch, no round conrners

Attached: 1518846405871.png (769x674, 88K)

Is anyone going to asnwer this?

price

>inb4 poorfag
not going to waste a value of a decent PC on a phone

FIND A FLAW

Attached: fad55a1137.jpg (2754x3327, 847K)

B-but Jow Forums told me azns only copy stuff!

It's xiaomeme, the price will be poojet friendly

if it's less than 300$ i'm buying it

Fucking announce it already!!! as soon as i pull the trigger on a pocomeme...

image search says mi mix 3

phones can just stop having front-facing cameras and i'd still buy them. fuck that vain shit i just need SMS/GPS and news while i'm at work.

quiet incel