Still the most charming phone I have ever used

Still the most charming phone I have ever used

Attached: 6600-angled2-lowres_t.jpg (300x450, 34K)

It looks like something I'd use to contact the mothership

>when we thought Connecting People was a good idea

agreed. Nokia ruled the early 2000s. what went wrong?

Microsoft killed it.

It had the best version of Snake of all time too.

Attached: 1325599562937.jpg (450x450, 21K)

EMBRACE
EXTEND
EXTINGUISH

this.
windows phone.

Attached: microsoft reasons.jpg (1052x713, 206K)

bruh i threw that thing for 100 feet on concrete and only the batter popped off
put it back in and it just werks

They are getting back up. Nokia phones look comfy af. Might get a Nokia One to replace my bulky smart phone.

My sister had that, comfy memories playing around on it, although shittier games than the 3310 she had before.

feel the same, i miss it, never used a comfier phone.

5310 for me

Attached: dims.jpg (980x653, 82K)

Nothing went wrong. They, like Blackberry, could not withstand Apple and Samsung pushes into their market.

I hate Apple, but my wife has used all brands of smartphones and will only go with iphones from now on based on reliability.

We get Samsung Galaxys through work, and although I hate the Touchwiz, they are remarkably hardy. My S5 still works fine and my kid uses it without a sim card.

Nokia makes good phones but they do not have the R&D / capital resources of a stale subsidized cartel like Samsung nor the premiere product of the coolest and most recognized tech brand, Apple on earth.

Jow Forums makes fun of Apple and Samsung, but they are serious businesses and they play for keeps in this market.

windows phone and zune were two of the best things that ever happened in the consumer electronics industry
>prove me wrong

you will never know the joy for the first good TDMA phone

Attached: Nokia_6160.jpg (300x300, 8K)

this thing was awesome

hubris

not exactly uncommon for large, successful companies.

Nice Jitterbug, fag.

RIP

Attached: 5140i.jpg (354x500, 27K)

Smartphones happened, they thought it was just a fad and didn't wanted to catch on, then Microsoft happened.

Attached: DcmYrMaV0AI-g36.jpg (924x1200, 189K)

Funny thing, these are both from the same day.

Attached: 189636.405738-times-iphone.jpg (780x1031, 95K)

This makes no sense. Microsoft didn't wanted to kill Nokia. And that's not what embrace and extend really means.

I know dude
I know

They were designed for the operators instead of users.

Nokia sold their branding rights to some slant firm a few years back. Admittedly they've done a par job so far but they're not the Nokia of old and never will be.

yes, nokia 6600. when i was at senior high school, more 50% use this phone.

space impact was the greatest

hey can anyone help me track a number that called me and said you are all alone and hung up? im really paranoid rn

Those were for the average and below average kids. Cool kids all used razr

This one is more aesthetic tho.

Attached: 6131-1.jpg (350x314, 18K)