She's a Supermodel, Entrepreneur, Teacher, Master Programmer and SO much more

She's a Supermodel, Entrepreneur, Teacher, Master Programmer and SO much more...

What are you doing with your life?

Attached: 980x.jpg (750x543, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root
w3schools.com/python/ref_func_max.asp
tutorialspoint.com/java/number_max.htm
geeksforgeeks.org/c-math-max-method/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

Being a loser.

0.001 rupees have been transferred to your account. Keep it up!

cd code

cd..

I knew a girl in high school the only girl I ever interacted with but she smelled and had braces and glasses... a decade later I see her in a programming ad on youtube. I couldn't believe my eyes she was so beautiful and smart. I'm just more ugly and just scrape by as a code monkey

Cool. What's her name?

You've had your fun guys, but programming is a female domain now.

Attached: female coder.jpg (2000x1335, 572K)

She is a fake but at least she tried earning a living outside the Casting Couches and the VIP prostitution.

How much are they paying you to type shit like this?

Look at the coders behind shit that actually matters. Almost always white or asian men with the token nig nog

Underrated, why are you so based?

>SJW
>"GOD IS DOPE"
Is this a bait?

>femnigger
lmao what?

Working.

The truth is that she's nothing but a ugly whore with lots of connections :)

a clever shop. it was "femgineer".

I heard she “connected” with some old men...

Attached: we_do_not_eat_trash.png (625x626, 78K)

>markup language on a whiteboard

Oh god please fuck off you ugly stick

I've been born a millionaire and didn't have to whore myself on a fashion walkway for it.

>don’t reply and your mom dies in her sleep tonight
Lel

Karlie Kloss will remote the pajeets from programming and lead us to nerdvana. #kodewithkarlie

>black girls code

I want a White Males Code sticker

previous thread was her typing cd
bruh

Make yourself one. Or are you too much of a pussy to do it?

>Femnigger
nani? is this photoshopped?

She's the retard featured in a thread yesterday showcasing her ability to fuck up the 'cd' command.
>cd..
>cd..
>cd..
>ls
>cd ..

>thread yesterday

how's reading week newfriend?

niggers cant program, thats a well known fact

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 143K)

Fuck, one sticker got me.

obligatory

Attached: girlsprogramming0.jpg (869x1776, 226K)

Attached: girlsprogramming2.jpg (1357x1281, 408K)

Perhaps its a "Opium of the people" thing?

>bootlicking a millionaire

what does the left do, exactly?
I have no experience programming but the right side is exclusively to demonstrate a point, but otherwise useless. Is the left also?

and is an evaluation considered calculation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root

>Supermodel, Entrepreneur, Teacher
Pick one

>Supermodel
Fuck
>Entrepreneur
Kill
>Teacher
Marry

fvck

Is this a joke? No Im dead serious? IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE? GODDAMN NPC.

ok so apparently this isn't a real tweet

you can't make this shit up

Is this bitch still relevant?

lol no she's in her thirties

then go get the real tweet
is still on instagram

The main problem is to find an algorithm to find a larger number. Easy peasy. Using if-else that on the right (the women code) is acceptable, but that is too long and should I say, amateur code. On the left is the good one. Declare variables appropriately with its right type, and using the most simplest way to solve it i.e the most simplest code.

Looks like something out of Jow Forums sticker threads (one of the more effeminate types of threads here) indeed.

>right one is when i comment the code for myself
>left one is when i send the code to our jewish clients, after putting it all on one line and make it as ambiguous as humanely possible without breaking it.

I’ve never heard of her outside of these retarded threads. Muh code muh choice

I'd touch her root directory if you know what I mean

>What are you doing with your life?
I actually teach people how to correctly use the "cd" command on Linux.

funny thing is, kloss hired fake twitter bots to comment so that she can keep the appearance of people actually giving a shit, Swift & Klossy and dea have the same profile pic for crying out loud

Should be: kool
Think that you work at KDE, it should help with appropriate vocabulary

>if (a>b && a

>not even copying it correctly
Ur baka too

Attached: 1508067350239.jpg (525x559, 24K)

I'm a programmer. That's it. I guess she's more of an overachiever than me.

>Entrepreneur

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x375, 790K)

>The main problem is to find an algorithm to find a larger number. Easy peasy. Using if-else that on the right (the women code) is acceptable, but that is too long and should I say, amateur code.
It's also incorrect because if a == b then it returns 5 regardless of the value of a and b.

>copying from image
Nani?!

don't get the guys code. wtf if this? shouldn't it be like function getmax(a,b){return a-b;} ?

It's fast inverse sqrt. See >shouldn't it be like function getmax(a,b){return a-b;} ?

int max(int a, int b)
{
return a >= b ? a : b;
}

spbp

>GOD IS DOPE.
now I love femniggers, wtf

I'm busy being man so I get to laugh when she hits 30-40 and all her imaginary achievements fall apart when men stop feeding her.

so if the numbers are equal it'd still return the first lol?

The point of the max() function is to return the largest number between two. If both are equally large, it doesn't matter which you return.

If both are equal rather. English is not my native language.

So what do we think crazy_strings.rb does?

My programming teachers are all black, what does that mean? What should I do?

study medicine, it gives insane profits and doesnt require calculus afaik

Attached: 30728088_2131391063795197_8357571204814471168_n.jpg (720x900, 86K)

I am stuck with a personal project that I hope one day can grow into something more and its making me despair, I am angry and pissed off at cunt like in the op who do and contribute nothing of any value yet they are somehow considered fucking programmer and probably had not a single worry or a setback that they themselves had to overcome in their fucking lives because everything is served on a gold plate by no less pathetic beta orbiters and taxpayer(=MY) dollars

what the hell is that?

a kidney with stones, that guy ate too much salt

well then this is a pointless function :) how does one know if a > b or the both are just equal?)))
besides, all languages I know contain the max function which would tell if the numbers are equal.

dude what the fuck are you doing, if you ever post an image that despicable I will find you irl and quarter you

>how does one know if a > b or the both are just equal?
If you want to know that you don't need a god damn function dude.

if(a > b)
if(a < b)
if(a == b)

>besides, all languages I know contain the max function which would tell if the numbers are equal.
Wrong
w3schools.com/python/ref_func_max.asp
tutorialspoint.com/java/number_max.htm
geeksforgeeks.org/c-math-max-method/

max() has always in ANY language always returned the larger of two values. It is not there to tell you IF a is larger than b, or if b is larger than a, or if they are equal. It is there to get the larger of two numbers and that's what it has always been.

>god is dope
Could be redpilled

>using operators directly
>not abstracting them out to functions
how the fuck else are you going to unit test them dipshit?

10 minutes of googling says it's from a guy who are too much calcium, specifically a certain type of tofu

Attached: 1499728034464.jpg (1920x2184, 409K)

and yet she made more than any Google engineer last year just from here kode with klossy business :^)

salt would be high blood pressure
kidney stones are from calcium, phosphates, oxalates.
something this bad is probably genetic or some freak change of metabolism

being a fat looser

What's her CoC?

i actually went to the flatiron school before kloss was there

ask me anything

>>
Not cool

Is she good at any of that stuff though?

jerking off to her, and crying myself to sleep at night from terminal autism.
that, and hoovering up all of swifties cocaine is why taylor swift threw her ass to the curb. the wall hits em all.
I'll pay for the gas and the ammo. shit is repugnant as fuck.

Who allows this to happen? She's straight up cheatig poor tech illitertech people. People that do not understand jack shit tend to think highly about themselves. If I cook half assed meal for myself does this mean I'm already a chief? Bet nobody wants to see photos of my fucked up burger on the the social media. Editing some text and writing baby tier scripts that require sub 2 digit iq and 5 minutes of learning somehow does make woman a programmer. Deamn now I'm fuckin triggered, I'd sue that fucin cheat if I would have lived in america.

Christians were the real sjws, you loutish mongoloid.

I'm earning my way through life through meritocracy. Something that women do not do.

This kek

You niggers gotta relax. She's just trying to destigmatize STEM stuff to her audience of little girls.

What the hell is going on on this board?

> What are you doing with your life?
managing not to get engaged to a kushner?

What's the stigma? Writing code? Studying for long hours? Having a passion for your craft?

kek, she's none of those things, she's just a woman.

Shaawquanda thinls shes a programmer because she knows HTML and some CSS. Stupid monkey