Get rid of captcha

I am sickofthis retarded captcha. Nobody is paying me. I should have had 3k dollars by now for 3 years of work.

I am using Opera in incognito mode. Is Jow Forums X the only way to get rid of google captchas?

Attached: i-have-transcended-above-and-beyond-the-emotion-of-anger-19426377.png (500x397, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/google-no-captcha-adtruth-privacy-research-2015-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jow Forums X doesn't get rid of captcha
if you don't want to use it you have to buy a pass, thems the brakes

Buy a pass poorfag

You can enable NoJS to get rid of the retarded version of the captcha whose only purpose is to train google bots.

Newfag, do you not remember why captcha was added? Do you want anontalk spam in every fucking thread again?

if you think captcha is bad, you should've seen what Jow Forums was like without it

Attached: 4chan.js_22-ago.jpg (417x600, 60K)

Use the no-js captcha. It's much better.

Attached: anime.jpg (506x900, 72K)

it doesn't train, it collects information like mouse movements or touch movements, resolution pixel by pixel, your ip, and other info

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-092835.png (1080x1920, 308K)

stop being poor

link to article
businessinsider.com/google-no-captcha-adtruth-privacy-research-2015-2

Hmm 20$ a year doesn't sound too bad.

(Hiro has us by the balls, anons!!)

wait, i can opt to use another type of captcha ? i cant handle this gay ass fading shit any longer, pls help user :(

you can use non-JS, but you have to copy/paste the code, then restart captcha and insert it
it's a pain in the ass and it still does the same shit mentioned here i hate to shill for gookmoot, but it's safer to get a pass

If you enable captcha fix on 4chanx, it fixes all that shit with nojs captcha so you just tick the boxes and hit post and it works.

weird because it doesn't happen on google chrome, it seems to be the same captcha, but it just works, none of that fading ass shit, thanks for the explanation though.

it kept out the normies

I just want to go back to simple text captchas, or at least something not associated with google, but I guess it's too late for that.
Couldn't Jow Forums just implement it's own captcha system?

huh, where in the settings is it?
it probably doesn't happen because it's a google product using another google product
>Couldn't Jow Forums just implement it's own captcha system?
Hiro coukdn't be bothered, especially since he's the one getting paid either by google for NoCaptcha or passes

Literally above "Force Noscript captcha"

>Captcha Fixes: Make captcha easier to use, especially with the keyboard.

I'm tormented by this one every week it seems. Scooters aren't fucking motorcycles.

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-103112_Mimi.jpg (1080x2220, 568K)

ahh, shit didn't see that and it's been awhile since I posted from my toaster

Would you honestly notice the difference at this point?

That's what i thought, it's doing the same thing already, fuck this gay earth.

Attached: flustlated.jpg (408x317, 19K)

Select the motorcycles slave

weird, non-js recognizes them as motorcycles
install Firefox or a good fork

>has a motor
>cycles
Sounds like a motorcycle.

Firefox is my main browser, i was trying chrome to see if it would do the same thing, and it did.

Attached: bomb.jpg (1440x1104, 1M)

websites that use recaptcha are lazy. spammers are easily prevented without it.

With measures such as?

Registering with valid phone number

>registering on 4chins
kys