Windows 10 Privacy

Does anyone know where you can find clean cracked versions of Windows 10 Enterprise?

I plan on using enterprise because it has the anti-telemetry options. I also plan to use it with this tool: github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking

I don't want to pay Microsoft 7 dollars a month to use enterprise but I also don't want to be raped by a dirty version of cracked windows that I randomly found on thepiratebay.

I'm currently using an outdated Windows 7 install for my gaming box but otherwise I use linux. I want to update the gaming box to windows 10 but also want to block Microsoft from tracking me. I have not updated for so long because of not wanting to install the windows botnet on my computer. Is this the correct approach?

Can anyone recommend a source to get Windows 10 Enterprise or perhaps give me a better strategy of how to ensure privacy on Windows 10

Thank you Jow Forums

Attached: 164lfh.jpg (888x500, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neosmart.net/wiki/irql-not-less-or-equal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would you even downgrade to windows 10?

Because I keep getting IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD on old ass version of Windows 7 that hasn't been updated in 5 years except for drivers.

That's a hardware fault that also appears in Win10

I'm using 8 year old software. I think that perhaps I would get some sort of benefit from newer software by updating, perhaps games get more frames, thing generally moving more smoothly, perhaps getting rid of the cobwebs or hidden viruses by installing a new OS.

You are sorely misinformed.

>OS already shows signs of incompatibility with hardware
>maybe using an even newer version of it solves this somehow

You are pretty stupid.

enlighten me plox

what the hell is this even supposed to mean?

I think that perhaps you're retarded. If you're fishing for excuses to install a new OS, just fucking do it already.

>t. Win10 pajeet shill

ask me how I can tell

It will solve the issue. By outright refusing to run that hardware.

Man, I just wanted people's opinions on how to set up their OS. Perhaps people do things a better way than I do things and I wanted to learn about them.

just forget about win10 altogether and use 7 or 8.1 until their support runs out. videogames rot your brain anyway

I might just do that. The bsod doesn't happen often at all anyways

install gentoo

Tbh if it's for a completely different gaming machine, you shouldn't really be worried, what's it matter if they see that you are playing some normie titles and maybe watching some YouTube that's already being tracked. The way I see it, don't waste the money on enterprise and just disable the shit you can. Then if Microsoft does steal information, atleast its about you being a Normie.

go to Jow Forumspiracy on rebbit and search for the LTSB install guide

Wfm. Eat shit and die, retard.

Attached: Untitled.png (2560x1440, 1.46M)

Needs more anime

Just kill yourseld u pathetic fuck

You are fucking stupid if you think you can disable the telemetry of a proprietary os lmao.

Damn so many linux and apple shills in this thread trying to convince op not to install the latest version of Windows. I guess they want him to get viruses or hacked with outdated software so he'll eventually switch.

Attached: 63.png (250x235, 60K)

download ltsb cracked off pirate bay and run ltsb removing telementary shit and disable everything and block remote connections etc etc done

Get LTSB.

Install Windows 10 for gaming, enable firewall and block everything but the ASN's for Steam and your favorite game servers.

Dual Boot Linux for general usage.

>unironically thinking you can disable telemetry

Attached: gnusnap.jpg (675x506, 103K)

neosmart.net/wiki/irql-not-less-or-equal/

Attached: ame.png (1681x1645, 554K)