RGB SSDs

This is out of hand.

Attached: 42649412_10156785518694168_2696657029962924032_n[1].jpg (960x639, 80K)

>RGB SSDs
Old news. Get out under your rock, boomer.

Given the fact that I only just got my first SSDs a week ago, I'd say you got me.

Why would anyone buy this?

Why do people continue to ask this question in the modern world?

>charge $50-80 more for $2 worth of chink electronics
Why wouldn't they sell that shit?

why would anyone use water cooling?

>Answer: it's just for looks

Where would you store your ssd in your case so this can be seen without it looking like a mess?

the thing I don't get about LEDS is that while controlling the colors or what ever is cool

the UV cold cladode I hade in the 2000s which isn't even the brightest cathode had way cooler looking like the LEDs. lighting a case with LEDs looks bad imo the light is too harsh and simplistic looking and doesn't like "flow" or haze its hard to describe.

>he doesn't have an RGB toilet

Attached: Sensor-Led-Toilet-Light-8-Colors-Battery-operated-Lamp-lamparas-Human-Motion-Activated-PIR-Automatic (640x640, 64K)

>or an RGB toaster

Attached: breadwinner_02.jpg (1500x859, 150K)

> Virgin shitposter: Why would anybody buy this?
> Chad user: People actually buy this from me!

it's not though, water cooling for reducing ambient noise

just diffuse your leds nigger

>i want my pc to look like a pride parade

Attached: 1274535581620.jpg (432x288, 40K)

Why use pipes when you can go full immersion? Never worry about dust again.

AIO/CLC coolers are purely just for looks. There not quieter then high end air and perform mostly the same at twice the price. With custom loops if you’re talking CPU and GPU loops you can make something mighty quiet while being under 50c at load.

They think it's innovative, but the GTX 480 could already do that.

Fucking soi boys

underrated

The Gtx 480 didn't have rgb. I think you mean the Vega 64?

Immersion cooling still requires the same type of pump and radiator (with fans!) that water cooling does. The heat doesn't just magically disappear. You still need to dust it.