Have you cleaned your keyboard today?

Have you cleaned your keyboard today?

Attached: FB_IMG_1538255826931.jpg (960x960, 122K)

>not clipping your nails over the trashcan
???

Imagine eating that.

Luke a normie? No thanks.

> he doesnt chew on his nails

more

I clean mine every month. Mostly because I only allow myself to order caps ones a month.

Attached: Hd2JYQQ.jpg (1024x768, 252K)

Mine looks not too far off this image. I like the crunching sound when I slam the space bar

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F138581%2FayRjsPQ.jp (638x850, 63K)

Attached: throw_up.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F138468%2FvfVa0HY.jp (478x850, 94K)

Dumb phoneposter.

factory keyboard. not too bad

Reminds me of a dude that had snus all over his keyboard, looked like shit

Literally fucking HOW

I unironically did.

Attached: Tangentbord.jpg (3982x2908, 1.29M)

I'm proud of you, user.

Attached: Tangenter 1.jpg (6048x4032, 1.9M)

Thanks, user. Feels great. I love this keyboard, it's rubber dome, but I've had it for 6 years now and it feels fucking great to type on and hasn't failed me yet.

Here's a close up of the disgusting corner.

Attached: Keyboard.jpg (2000x1881, 664K)

what did you cleaned it with, alcohol?

Just screwed it open, and used the shower on it.

Looks much better, keyboards can get outright vile if not maintained.

satisfying

Attached: I've got a bone to pick with you.jpg (918x749, 43K)

I once didn't clean a keyboard for years, and when I opened it there wasn't just food, hair and lots of disgusting junk inside, there were also insect larvae living down there, crawling around, feeding off of the waste falling down between the keys. I threw the keyboard away and I haven't repeated the mistake since, but sometimes when I lie in bed at night the image of the disgusting keyboard pops into my mind, and the thought keeps me up for the rest of the night.

I just take those canned air things and blast the fuck out of my keyboards and watch the hair, crumbs, nails, and God knows what else come flying out.

Attached: 1315486838085.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Cut your fucking hair you hippie.

I take mine apart, then put the keys in the washing machine. They come out as new.
For the rest, a brush suffices, but I've ordered pic related, hopefully making the job easier next times.

Attached: vaccuum attachments.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

So you created a little eco-system, how cool is that!

looking good, user.

>10+ year old oem memebrane keyboard that my sister was using starts failing
>remove keycaps to clean, see if it's because dirt is interfering with the function
>shit's so fucking sticky and would take hours to clean
>throw the fucker in the bin because I ain't fixing a dime-a-dozen shitboard, and give my sister one of my spare memebrane keyboards instead
that went pretty well if you ask me

I've been talked with repairing something that bad before. Told him it would cost more to fix it than it would to replace it.

haha