Why does every millionaire/billionaire have to be a jew Jow Forums ?

Why does every millionaire/billionaire have to be a jew Jow Forums ?

Attached: richjew.jpg (416x416, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/insights/052416/top-10-wealthiest-families-world.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are shapeshifting reptilians out to extermenate humanity. (((They))) already enslave us

Why do you even care? Jealousy is not a deed.

Because white people lost the war in 1945.

Why do you fail at life?

top 25 richest

not jew
>jeff bezos
>bill gates
>warren buffett
>bernard arnault
>carlos slim helu
>amancio ortega
>charles koch
>david koch
>ma huateng
>francoise bettencourt meyers
>jack ma
>jim walton
>s. robson walton
>alice walton
>mukesh ambani
>hui ka yan
>li ka-shing
>lee shau kee

half jew
>larry ellison
>larry page
>sheldon adelson
>steve ballmer

jew
>mark zuckerberg
>michael bloomberg
>sergey brin

so yes over-represented but not a requirement to become rich

because most basic whities are NPC/normies

based

>not jew
chinks are just yellow jews
the rest are cryptokikes

BEEP BOP Execute human emotional function: smile.

Yes, hitler was half-jew, half of nazis are jews, asians are yellow jews, rich people are jews, communists are jews, jesus was a jew, the entire human race is jewish etc

This but unironically

If I were filthy rich, I would want to spread the happiness but at the same time I realize I would have to be very cautious with how I do it as to not be taken advantage of or to harbor resentment.

Imagine if I gave everybody in your neighborhood, except for you, a million dollars. All of a sudden you'd think I was an awful guy for excluding you or you might even think it's a personal attack against you even though I don't know who you are.

Have you heard of the adage: bread eaten is soon forgotten?

If everyone had a million dollars suddenly, then the value of the dollar would simply go down. Nobody would be richer.

This list seems to exclude people who inherited their wealth. How convenient. What about the Rothschilds?

Attached: IMG_20180929_104440_749.jpg (570x856, 66K)

Money doesn't bring happiness

They're (((royalties))) so they're conveniently excluded.

This. The only tech related aspect of this thread is the fact OP used a picture of Zuck. ZOG conspiracy threads are out of control on nearly every board I visit.

money means you can visit a hospital whenever you're feeling bad and money means you can support a wife and have a lot of children

I'd say money brings a lot of happiness.

You don't have to be a billionaire to live a comfortable life withour fears of medical cost/supporting a family. Somewhere in the realm of $10mil~$50mil is much more than enough

Every issue currently plaguing whites is because of them

it's their privilege

Attached: 1512282066716.png (515x525, 82K)

It's 25 wealthiest individuals here are top 10 families
investopedia.com/articles/insights/052416/top-10-wealthiest-families-world.asp

Nothing on Jow Forums ever gets deleted no matter how off-topic and retarded it is. They fired the only janitor who actually had the balls to try and purge all this garbage so this is what staff want Jow Forums to look like.

become one

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

guaranteed all of these 'not jews' are in fact, shabbos goyim who are surrounded by jews themselves

lol

The Rothschilds have more than all of those combined

They do get deleted sometimes if the mods are triggered badly enough. You can generally talk about Jews and politics without problems but if you mention any politics in the threads about the purple-haired freak, you'll get instantly banned.

you Jow Forums tards you think youre so smart, youre nothing but a bunch of west coast elitists. i live my life i live it in the real world. you try to come around here and you ll be put it your place. you ll see.

Your list is wrong.

Attached: Capture.png (456x509, 16K)

Oh yeah I forgot about that cringy retarded Jow Forums meme

spank me daddy uwu

what the fuck are you talking about

financial sucess comes from social manipulation and mobility, not from technical skill
the free market was designed to benefit jews just as much as communism was
rand and others were well aware of this

Jews like money. They followed their dreams of making that much.

Because they're greedy pieces of shit and only Jews kill their way to the top. Everyone else cares about humanity too much