Another day, another random arch crash without a single update because of hardware

Another day, another random arch crash without a single update because of hardware

Why do people claim that debian-based distros (ubuntu in particular) are children-tier and not worth the time of a genuine user?

Attached: vcssYuV.jpg (1268x1695, 196K)

>hardware failure
>blame distro
lol ok

who the fuck uses linux? just use windows

Grow a spine. Maybe form your own opinions.

tried every conceivable workaround, the gpu just hates it and uses power-management or audio to screw the boot up every time

stop caring about what retards on the internet think and use the OS that is best suited for your needs
for me it's Xubuntu + OpenBSD
looks like Arch is not for you, just change then you mongol

Attached: ixsn338vtu4z.png (1804x846, 1.31M)

I'm sorry but Arch requires a very high IQ so if you don't have the IQ necessary then please use something simple like Ubuntu

This but unironically

Then help me with it if I am such a brainlet

Xorg.0.log shows that it can't find amdgpu/screens, using open source radeon driver

have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in

What's your GPU? I'm using a RX550 and never had issues with amdgpu.

RX Vega 56 I think after kernel 4.13 there isn't proper amdgpu support

Another day, another mad winbabby

Attached: 1503857392262.jpg (378x485, 27K)

You need to use a kernel with the added DC code for vega and compile amdgpu with it turned on

>wahhhhh arch loonix sucks
>it's not me it's the chomputa

Already done that dummy, tried the dc flag too

Okay managed to fix it

Removed all xorg files and booted with nomodeset, now to write a proper amdgpu.conf and regenerate the xorg.conf

>I am a huge loser in life so I am going to shitpost on the Internet about how people are inferior because they use Windoze.

>mom, pac man messed up my Xorg conf again

>couldn't be of any use, so I'll just use the customary accusations!
Why didn't you mention anything related to xorg, amdgpu, the associated logs or nomodeset? That's right because youre totally ignorant beyond showing off your arch install

>Why do people claim that debian-based distros (ubuntu in particular) are children-tier and not worth the time of a genuine user?
who says that?

whatever you say fag

Attached: 1538294369548.png (500x952, 211K)

>party hat fits perfectly on the image
Based floens

>hardware or kernel issue
>blames userspace
kek

>Why do people claim that debian-based distros (ubuntu in particular) are children-tier
because elitism. I've been using Debian and Mint for years and shit is rock solid.

Linux is great because it's free, useful for when starting a business or deploying computers for the underprivileged; although Microsoft gives licenses like candy lately..