Everything wrong with technology today is because Steve Jobs is gone and we don't have anyone to replace him

Everything wrong with technology today is because Steve Jobs is gone and we don't have anyone to replace him.
>Ajit Pai
>USB c not being in iPhone
>CoC and the lack of the tech communities ability to handle the concept of trans
>macs not having touchscreens
>All a result of Steve's death.
>Our only chance at this point is to try to go and find the reincarnation of Steve and train him up quick.

Attached: steve-jobs-800x533.jpg (800x533, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201701/11-warning-signs-gaslighting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything wrong with technology today is because Steve Jobs.
>Ajit Pai
>USB c not being in iPhone
>CoC and the lack of the tech communities ability to handle the concept of trans
>macs not having touchscreens
>All a result of Steve's death.

>technology
You mean Apple

>Everything wrong with technology today is because Steve Jobs
Well, he's not responsible for almost all PC mobos being gaming-themed these days. Probably.

Technological Brutalism was his bag of rice.
Jobs saw a future where technology made us more than we are. A tool, not a crutch. He saw the mankind that mankind COULD be. Our society is taking his glorious vision and twisting it into a horrible cryptofacist hellscape of loose morals and burgeoning conflict.

It is up to you and I, user. We must be the change we wish to see.

I think everyone tries to lead a life that's like Steve Jobs lived his life.

You know, I literally never saw these types of posts when he was alive. Just like Jow Forumstards to glorify a guy who marketed devices with some of the most disgusting anti-consumer practices just because he's dead.

>>Ajit Pai
How is it bad?

>Everything wrong with technology today is because Steve Jobs
Period.

Steve saw #metoo coming and got out early.

epbp

okay, redpill me on Steve Jobs.

I hate Apple as a company, and how they make their customers believe that technology is some miracle in a box. Not going to elaborate that, Jow Forums has enough of that.

But what was Jobs doing that makes people believe in him? Other than the "computers for the rest of us" meme, that was shit.

pic unrelated

Attached: tumblr_o5dhhs4EGz1r6yftmo1_1280.png (1280x1280, 454K)

Jobs was a sociopathic gaslighter, nothing more.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201701/11-warning-signs-gaslighting

he stole other people's work and ideas just like Gates and all the other American tech giants, Zuck, Google, etc.

He knew how to market a product and bring closed tech ideas into public. He stole a lot from Xerox in the early years, iirc.

Steve Job's main accomplishment was propagating narcissism into the computer industry. Before him, computers were either inanimate useful tools or a fun hobby for most people. Jobs turned them into a fashion accessory for larping about being a ``sophisticated and professional intellectual''.

Attached: knowing.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Just read the book by Walter Isaacson. There really is no "magic redpill" about him that can sum him up in a few words. It's how he acted within the revolution that was going on at the time, the decisions he made and the changes and ideas he brought to the industry. All much too long for a post on Jow Forums

He was the one who cracked the whip

yeah cause that doesn't happen at all with other hobbies like cars and guitars

What did Google steal?

>>macs not having touchscreens
..actually odd, when you consider what a wanjkrisch fuck useless GeeWizz shitty idea touchscreens are on -anything- thats not a phone, Apple never jumped on the touchscreen bandwagon. Avoiding useless shit you can claim 'adds value' (=3xprice), this is not like them at all.

Android (from Apple)

where you think Woz would be today, without Jobs? He was a cunt, Grade fucking A, sure, and (some..) MacFaggots go overboard with the 'genius' tag.. but to deny what Jobs could and did do, namely, good nose, ability to force people and projects to completion, inspire others, and brilliant marketing - and for me personally, what I'd most admire, he did actually insist on -some- quality and style in the finished product - you have to admit, he deserves some credit for that shit, when maybe not sainthood.

Noone wants to be a greedy half jew hippy.

Not everyone wants to be an uncouth, egotistic asshole.

epbp

highly manipulative sociopath similar to bill gates

You're kind of right and wrong
No one is going to replace Steve, Bill OR Linus.
Terry Davis said it best. They're not teaching kids to innovate in school. They're only teaching them to reinvent linux.

Why does Jow Forums suck his cock so much now that he's dead?

the greatest thing he did was die and he deserves credit for that

Steve Jobs created the digital 9/11 known as the iPhone.

He literally used the powers of Satan. The Apple logo is a reference to the Apple from the tree of knowledge. The use deception, the ultimate power of Satan to sell things that look like they're from the future, but they are chinky shit. They make great use of the sin of vanity. The i in the product names, the aggressive selfie camera beautification, and the the iPhone 4 was the phone to make selfies popular if I recall.