I can't wake up

I can't wake up

Attached: codingin2018.jpg (1400x814, 261K)

this was made as a joke, fuck off and go outside

>A joke
Yeah, you haven't stepped inside an agency lately have you? They're pushing PC culture and pandering fucking hard. It's every agency.

Memes aren't made, they originate

You being rejected for an interview does not mean that they are "pushing PC culture and pandering fucking hard", it means that you're a fucking tool with no valuable skills whatsoever and can't even compete with a diversity hire.

>chicano studies
>2018
really should be "chicanx studies"
americanized college indoctrinated chicano twats who try to grandstand and speak for all mexicans when they don't even speak spanish, i'm sure they think it's sexist because the whole language has gender distinctions baked into it's core

Basedboy detected.

When did I say I was rejected for an interview? You seem defensive. Which one of the pic are you? Far leaning liberal ideology is plaguing a lot of corporate work right now and agency work. High schools and colleges are indoctrinating people into believing this mentally ill shit. You're the one who needs to wake up.

You mean a job agency?
I didn't realize coding has become such a shit-tier profession that they hire you guys by the literal truckload like unskilled blue collar laborers.

They mostly hire based on (((diversity))) now days. If your resume says Caucasian, it's probably going in the trash.

>When did I say I was rejected for an interview?
You didn't say it, I inferred it from your immense butthurt and annoying whining.

>Far leaning liberal ideology is plaguing a lot of corporate work right
Except corporations want to make money. If they can afford diversity hires, they sure as hell have actual valuable employees that make money.

You fucking neonazis can't have it both ways. Corporations can't simultaneously be greedy jews while at the same time destroying their own business.

Only absolute fucktards who can't land an interview by themselves through experience they gained during their internship need to go via an agency.

>neonazis
Yep, triggered liberal detected using buzzwords.

>Corporations can't simultaneously be greedy jews while at the same time destroying their own business.
Oh man, you really are in the dark.

>"I can't land a job because of the j00s"
>not being neonazi
Pick one (1)

A lot of people start as contractors in the field. My friend started out as a $50/hr contractor that got into an agency that was re-doing Wendy's website. Then, he moved up to a mid six figure development position based in Sweden. They handle banks or something.

The problem with this line of work is people who fall for the freelancing meme. Everyone wants a $5/hr poo in the loo, even though everything they do is shit.

>A lot of people start as contractors in the field.
You don't need an agency for this.

>My friend started out as a $50/hr contractor that got into an agency that was re-doing Wendy's website
>Chef at Wendy's
>$50/hr
is that way
Subtle meme, though.

You can break into any industry you want, you just have to have family working in it already.

>shifting demographics

IDK man, white boys had a good run for about 100 years. Sucks boomers ruined it for y'all though. They even gonna suck social security benefits dry.

I have a job. All I did was post a picture of the current situation plaguing the west. You're really overly defensive for a situation that's "not happening". I never mentioned the Jews either. What's really on your mind there liberal?

>Chef at Wendy's
What? You fucking retard, I said they were re-designing Wendy's website. They did it in 2012 and Wendy's paid around $400,000 I think.

>I have a job.
Why are you bitching about agencies?

>All I did was post a picture of the current situation plaguing the west.
Whatever, kid.

>You're really overly defensive for a situation that's "not happening".
I'm not the one angrily posting literal memes and pretending its real life. Seek help, friend.

When was the last time you actually saw one of those stereotypes in your pic, completely worthless diversity hires that were placed into your same line of work that aren't secretarial staff.

Newfag

Literally today. The project manager in this company is some ditzy blonde who was hired because it's the CEO's step-daughter and she identifies as various things from day to day.

In the last company I worked for, they hired a literal drag queen and we had to attend a HR meeting for "gender sensitivity". I could honestly list a book of things that have been happening in the past few years.

I know the chef at Wendy's meme you nigger. You took it literally.

You cannot depend anymore on your heroes, user. You have to wake up from that.
Stop shitposting in Jow Forums that much, we need more people that DO THINGS; if you are standing at the sidelines, then you can't complain when the few that do all the work get tired and eventually give up after all the bullying from crazies. I mean, you can complain of course, but it would make little difference, because the people who spend all their days on Twitter complaining about everyone and finding offense in everything are experts on that game, and they got the backing of the media and big SV companies.
Go and build new things, get involved in existing projects, complain as a core contributor when the time comes, and make a fuss if they insist on complying with the insanity, and THEN you'll make a real difference.

>The project manager in this company is some ditzy blonde who was hired because it's the CEO's step-daughter
She was hired because it's the CEO's step daughter you fucking idiot. Nepotism has always been a thing.

>I know the chef at Wendy's meme you nigger. You took it literally.
Pic

Attached: pretending-jokes.jpg (600x1104, 49K)

t. IQ of 50

Also, you didn't the rest of that sentence where I said she identifies as various things from day to day. We have to call her by her "proper pronouns" or "face consequences".

You're fucking delusional if you think this shit isn't happening everywhere. It's fine though because I'm registered to vote in November. I've never cared about voting before but I know what I'm voting.

Uh, nepotism is literally the opposite of diversity hires.

>Also, you didn't the rest of that sentence where I said she identifies as various things from day to day.
Irrelevant, IT'S THE FUCKING CEO'S STEP DAUGHTER!

>You're fucking delusional if you think this shit isn't happening everywhere.
It isn't. Stop assuming that everywhere is similar to your shitty front-end code monkey job that a literal braindead shemale with a coding bootcamp can do.

>you're fucking delusional

Sometimes you just gotta take a long hard look and the mirror and realize you might just be projecting.

>Even though it proves your point, it's irrelevant because they're related to someone in a position of power
Are you really this fucking dense?

You're a fucking moron. I can't wait to see your tears when the red wave sweeps November. I'll bet you fuck a Hillary Clinton themed dildo every night.

Holy fuck, when did Jow Forums become filled with leftists? What is this hell?

post yfw you got hired through nepotism and will never know the struggle of entering an industry from the very bottom with zero experience

Attached: yay!.gif (112x112, 128K)

>Nepotism has always been a problem
>Hurr durr it's because she pretends to be transgendered and not literally next of kin
You're clearly grasping for straws.

I'm not a leftist, I'm just not seeing trans boogey man all over the place.

So far in the 4 interviews I've done this month, I've met with about 8 dudes and 1 woman--and she was the HR lady. They all offered me jobs. I'm a white male. Oh and my current job is about 95% male. They hired me anyway. But they're very vocal about wanting more women. This is around DC.

>tech has traditionally been a haven for conservative republican types

Uh, sweetie.

Attached: hackers-piratas-de-computador-filme-1024x384.jpg (1024x384, 75K)

Sure kid. Just another samefag trying to re-assure us that white men aren't being discriminated against.

If you're being outcompeted by diversity hires, you're not that valuable to begin with.

Attached: projecting.jpg (490x333, 29K)

Same experience, 2 interviews in LA area.

Cry more.

>current situation plaguing the wes
Europoor here. This appears to be predominantly an American problem. The exception is a handful of turbo-progressive workplaces in Berlin and Sweden.

No company is going to turn down skilled competent applicants over less skilled people who happen to be part of a certain race or sex unless they're literally one of those silicon valley startups who never EVER turn a profit their whole existence

Attached: pol-logic.jpg (628x594, 46K)

This. Only SV startups that speculate in scamming investors and funders can afford to do this.

>when did Jow Forums become filled with leftists?
the real question is when did political ideologies become relevant enough to discuss sepples and battlestations

>when did political ideologies become relevant enough to discuss sepples and battlestations
When Jow Forums overflowed their echo chamber and leaked into other boards.

That left became the right when the left went even further left.
>Left Back Then: Anti corporate, attacking from the outside
>Left Now: Part of the corporation, attacking the outside

>2005 -- hey guys check out my desktop
>2010 -- hey guys check out SICP book I heard about the other day
>2015 -- wtf guys white men are being replaced by women and people of color, its not fair

>Except corporations want to make money
But the ones doing the hiring are HR, and they are all liberal women

Well, fuck you all Jow Forums. You disgust me. You're all a bunch of cocksucking liberal onions eating cucklords with mental illness, traitors to your race and gender, and denying the very thing that is currently destroying western society from within.

Fuck you, you beta feminized cucks.

>when did Jow Forums become filled with leftists?

When you sit still all day, good chance to become more left wing, studies have proven this.

>working for a place with a large, autonomous and self-serving HR department
Your own fault

(((Western society))) enabled all of this by the way

You don't make any good arguments to support your case, and sound like you're roleplaying?
Post your resume if you're serious.

Nice try, CIA nigger. You're not going to doxx me and send your transsexual mob lynch on me.

>talks about corporations
>your fault for talking about corporations!

>implying management doesn't ultimately decide who should be hired and who shouldn't
>implying HR is involved in hiring developers beyond the initial screening process

Poe's law.
It could be real, and I don't want to know the truth because every time I do a fact check it turns out to be real/sincere.
I'm going to keep believing in my mind that this could be either because I no longer want to know the truth.

Attached: 1516425370038.jpg (1084x484, 89K)

See Sure is LARPing in here.

>I'm going to keep believing this because I don't want to know the truth
Are you a woman?

>FOSS
>FSF
>GNU
>Linux, BSDs
>Open standards

You do understand some of the biggest things in tech have come about because of so called liberal ideologies, right?

... why would you list your race on your resume

Attached: 20349680234682034.jpg (270x270, 15K)

HR is a job category that didn't exist 30 years ago.
Imagine going to work and your whole job is to reprimand employees for violating company policies and sorting through potential hires by hiring the ones who don't creep you out.

Is western society code for white societies? Quite a few western societies really don't let all that LGBTQ stuff fly -- see Latin American countries, middle-eastern countries.

Software engineer is a job category that didn't exist 40 years ago.
Imagine going to work and your whole job is to copy examples from stack overflow and randomly pressing keys on a keyboard until your code compiles and passes all the tests.

>Latin-America
>western society
Western society generally refers to the 1st world, as in West-Europe and the US (aka NATO members during the cold war). Latin America is mostly 3rd world.

>middle-eastern
>western
For fuck's sake user, it's literally in the name of the region.

If your name is Shane O'Conner...

>HR is a job category that didn't exist 30 years ago
It's called progress. You have no idea how toxic the workplace environment was for women in the 70s and 80s. HR not only made women feel more safe, but increased employee productivity by 65%. Having an HR department is an INVESTMENT.

>middle-eastern countries.
Middle Eastern countries are neither Western nor white.

>western societies
>middle east countries

>western
>east

Attached: 34609820349234.jpg (550x421, 16K)

I don't want to SEE the truth*
Better?

Ignoring and/or hiding from the truth is literally women logic.

>few western societies
>see middle-eastern countries
>western
>middle-eastern
Quality bait, guaranteed replies.

You seem triggered.

Imagine getting fired from your job because a member of a protected class doesn't like you

Attached: woman gets lead programmer fired.jpg (899x1596, 306K)

u mad faggot

Attached: download.jpg (800x598, 36K)

Imagine being american, where being fired from your job means that you're a workforce pariah and will die of starvation and lack of healthcare instead of just getting another job.

Those replies inspire hope

I fail to see what point you're trying to make or what you want from me. I'm guessing you're after attention?
I've seen your opinion. Not much else to say really.

>mfw I was against this shit until it actually worked in favour for me
Feels GREAT lads

Attached: 1507624468871.gif (554x400, 120K)

face reality, fucker

>last friday
>going to decent college in socal
>representatives from the NSA come to give a speech
>one of the speakers is this faggot mexican that never stops smiling
>spends 45 minutes of the 2 hour talk talking about "your personal identity"
>talks about the "dynamic of power" and how there are oppressed groups
>SPECIFICALLY talks about how they want less WASPs
>meanwhile, we have two groups dedicated to women in STEM
>I ask the leaders of one what their goal is, they dont even know

of all fields, why technology? why couldnt they just leave this one alone?

Attached: mundanematt crying.jpg (385x374, 45K)

Just saying that "I will believe what I want and fuck knowing the truth" is fucking retarded, and you should be fucking ashamed for uttering such a braindead phrase.

Lefties have targeted Jow Forums for almost a decade now. Some boards have been more resistant than others.

I don't get this thread? Aren't diversity hires almost always stuffed to HR anyway. As in a department with no real power other than pretending to implement new policies that everyone ignores anyway?

Why would you be threatened by this, unless you're applying for a HR job yourself?

Jow Forums was always anti-establishment and anti-corporation. This used to be leftist policies, but the so-called alt-right shook this up and established anti-establishment and anti-corporatist capitalism as core principles on the right instead.

You either misread the original post or are misconstruing it.

The post is there to read. He's flat out saying that he choose to believe that the pic in OP may or may not be true because he doesn't care about the truth anyway.

>Aren't diversity hires almost always stuffed to HR anyway
Not necessarily. Certain companies like Intel are really pushing the diversity angle in their development hires. Of course, the only non-white people they end up hiring are chinks and pajeets. Don't see too many niggers designing chips when I walk around the Austin office.

Maybe in California, but around here, especially with the shit I do, I think demand for my skills is far outpacing supply. I have actually not met a single woman in real life who has *any* technical knowledge in my area. Companies I've interviewed with are happy to get a candidate of any race or gender who has half a clue.

>alt right
>anti-corporatist

Attached: index.png (190x266, 5K)

>Certain companies like Intel are really pushing the diversity angle in their development hires
This must be a UX/UI developer/front-end thing.

How many alt-right do you know that are okay with Buffet, Soros, Bezos/Amazon, Google, Facebook, Netflix, etc.

They are clearly anti-corporation.

That's a conflation based on an assumption.
There is no denying that the world is bad, but there is no benefit in actively confirming that if you don't have to.
There's a higher likelihood that it is real and I'd rather not know.
What benefit is there in demotivating yourself when you could focus on something important like making a difference.

Unless English is a second language of yours, I doubt your sincerity.

Yeah great "joke", except it's not a joke and this is happening for real. But keep digging your head into the sand and pretend everything's fine when it's not.

>UX/UI developer
umm sweaty they're called Interaction Engineers now

>he
>Jow Forums
wat

>There is no denying that the world is bad, but there is no benefit in actively confirming that if you don't have to.
What an absolute dogshit philosophy.

>What benefit is there in demotivating yourself when you could focus on something important like making a difference.
You need to know the truth before making generalized claims about the actual state of things, you fucking imbecile.

Seriously, you're so fucking retarded. Please kill yourself.

That doesn't mean they are "anti-corporatist." That just means they don't like certain people or certain corporations.

Actual leftism (Not liberals) is anti-corporatist, as the ideology is about either completely redesigning or simply getting rid of said corporations.

>sweaty
Why are you calling me sweaty? Did you mean to use the sexist phrase sweety?

>they're not anti-corporations they just hate all major corporations
Okay, retard.