We need more women programmers!

>We need more women programmers!
Why?

Attached: 07d6b6e92a3d63c550d5c64ae518dc5c.jpg (2378x1783, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QXFtVaZJpQ
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/01/no_self-respecting_woman_would.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/janitor-made-270k-spends-part-day-closet-report-article-1.2966531
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No real reason.

Because women are strong and beautiful and they don't need no man

Because men have proven themselves to be absolutely terrible at programming so we need to explore alternatives.

Because pretty, but insecure women that are easily manipulated > fat autists that sperg out and flip their desk when you point out their last commit is total shit and broke something for the customer in production

literally could not get a real answer other than "women feel uncomfortable in such a male dominated field" when i asked one of the groups at my uni

Same reason we need more women boat captains.
>No one fucking cares.

Because women have an inferiority complex.

When solving problems it's best to have a diverse set of backgrounds and mindsets solving them so that creative solutions can be arrived at.

Look at what happened with facial recognition tech: The first versions didn't work on black people because all of the test subjects were white.

because some people think that a lack of diversity anywhere means that that field is sexist, racist, etc.

because half the fucking population is being excluded from tech fields due to unwashed autists like you who don't know how to be around women without making them feel threatened and uncomfortable

So you're saying we shouldn't build a wall?

What's stopping women from getting CS degrees?

Will a wall reduce bugs and improve the retention rates of our software?

Replace Videogames with literally anything "Male Dominated" including Programming.

Attached: Xo7sxhy.jpg (878x838, 294K)

We can potentially double the workforce in the field if women were interested in programming. Girls that see representation are less likely to exclude a career in development.

They trying to crash the birth rate

We wont die off for them. And they are incompetent without us cleaning up their messes. Sorry bouche chad twats with clean haircuts cant help you figure out why your code breaks every 10 lines

Attached: sdm.png (645x548, 5K)

>double the workforce
this isn't a good thing

youtube.com/watch?v=1QXFtVaZJpQ

they are competition and should feel uncomfortable.

so your saying get rid of blacks so our facial recognition works?

Why not?
>inb4 muh paycheck

>lowering everybody's salaries is a good thing

>anything Male Dominated and makes good money*

FTFY

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/01/no_self-respecting_woman_would.html

> when more women enter a field, it means less men did, and if the men stopped going there, where did they go? Why did they leave? I assume they aren't home with the kids, right?

Attached: diane sawyer senators croatoan.jpg (500x281, 75K)

and comfortable, should be added as well.
Garbage men and welders make good money too but that shit is dirty and unpleasant.

High Pay and Comfortable? Needs more Women
High Pay and Dirty/Dangerous? Leave that to the Boys

>videogames for children and overengineered calculators are muh safe space away from those ugly girls and their nasty cooties
get a job

>implying your boss ever wanted to raise your salary ever

If a company's product costs less, people will have more money to spend on other things. This is a net benefit to our economy even if programmers lose a little bit.

Because the kitchen is a great programming environment!

Cause you earn too much and Tim Cook needs a new vacation home to pound twinks.

sweetie...

cd code
ls
cd
ls
cd ..

I have a job faggot, in one of those Dirty/Dangerous fields, don't see any women there, cant fathom why, it pays well...
I bet it has something to do with the lack of AC and $10 coffee's

Lower wages

Attached: 1470619044251.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

More white middle class women as mananger and cheap minories for companies.

>hurr what is supply and demand

Because throwing workers under the bus for cheaper products has worked so well these last few decades. Kill yourself faggot.

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_timworstall_files_2016_10_wagescompensation-1200x1093.png (1280x868, 356K)

> implying the retards that read Jow Forums regularly are any better

At least she isn't ricing on Arch.

>Because throwing workers under the bus for cheaper products has worked so well these last few decades.
But it has. There is a fundamental failure in distribution of wealth to the losers in the transaction, but overall it has had a huge positive impact on our economy as a whole.

>no such file or directory
>command not found

Attached: 1415563592806.jpg (600x400, 46K)

>projecting this hard
How jealous are you, roastie?

It's fine if you're competent. I understand why you're worried.

who is this absolute qt

I think the global financial system collapsed due to men and their high testosterone ego b.s.

That being said, let coding be for the best in that field. I don't think I would want my chicks or my daughters being in front of the screen 18 hours a day trying to code yet another quick fix for systems that are always breaking all the time everywhere and turning into mental drones and forgetting to keep up their feminine appearance and coming home smelling like curry.

Men can take the abuse and can be loners longer than women. Let the work horse be the work horse.

Woman, go in that kitchen and design the next system enhancement. Leave the coding to the men.

As long as they have nice legs, and wear skirts. I want the blood going to my cock, so I can work effciiently.

>That being said, let coding be for the best men in that field, girls need not apply

>top 1% is the entire economy

So that the white men can make less money and white women can have black husbands as they will then want nothing to do with white men

>I work in a dirty and dangerous field, it pays well, but I certainly wouldn't want my wife doing it!
>No, she belongs in a safe job, like in an office, at a desk with a computer

Topkek
I don’t even know what to do with myself anymore

>all women are wives

>that graph
god I hate kikes

Nice try putting words in my mouth.
Go ahead Stacy, come be a heavy equipment mechanic, I could use a few laughs.
I wont stop you from trying, but I sure as hell will laugh when you wash out, same as I do when the twinks do.

>I think the global financial system collapsed due to men and their high testosterone ego b.s.
No, it collapsed due to narcissism. People knew what was going on, it's just that the only businessmen who were able to stop it had pressured the knowers into not saying anything years prior. The crash was going to happen regardless, but it was the narcissism that prevented any sizable bank or fund from pulling out early and in the end profiting.

>Why?
Men have grown smart to the stupid exploitation culture of startups. They need more meat for the grinder. Ideaguys and salesmen can't get over on people without actual talent to do the hard work.

Attached: 1391221394206.png (315x274, 20K)

Sex before marriage is unethical and immoral

So women can't tolerate working with men? So they're just sexist then? How is that okay in 2018?

My opinions haven't changed. I'm reposting this.

People need to stop treating inequality like it's a bad thing and just accept that people are different, society is living together despite our differences, not trying to force everyone to conform to 1 ideal. Women don't need to be in stem, don't get me wrong and assert that I'm saying they can't or shouldn't be in stem, I'm saying that if women are naturally not inclined to be interested in, and/or perform well in stem fields, then what's the sense in trying to force them into it? Just to satisfy a number? How about we let people live the way they want to live, let it be complacent, don't try to steer(see:prey on) women into something they might hate just because some people think diversity is 1:1. More importantly, even if the cause was justified, this is not how you go about it, affirmative action only further marginalizes the already marginalized, luckily in this case nobody is marginalized, everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed in this field.

I'm also sick of seeing male success getting turned into "male privilege" just because its the only rational explanation when you believe we're all supposed to be equal, in reality we just aren't, and that's fine. There's plenty of things women are often better at then men and nobody complains about it because it's insane to do so. We're all different and we need to stop rejecting this, it divides us so easily. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of each other, without egotism, is the only way to get along, recognizing these things is the only way to interoperate and work together as an actually diverse team/society.

I'm beyond sick of this shit.

Attached: 1479188339092.jpg (599x595, 65K)

wew

Attached: f2779a88b74b3f1e9b62eec07a2c329be6159d2414303dfce7eaac2bdd68fc47.jpg (383x345, 26K)

what exactly does she do? i know she made some retard if statement program with redundant code.

>Why?
Because it's a high paying job.

>being a pajeet tier code monkey and staring at a screen for hours on end is a great job

>we need more female bomb diffusers
Why don't I ever hear this?

Attached: mizma.jpg (1200x798, 118K)

>>Why?
>Because it's a high paying job.
And we need the women to bring the pay down.

What does that have to do with anything?

>>We need more women programmers!
>Why?
It's a classic corporate trick, the more people applying for the same job the less it has to pay and the more replaceable anyone is.

>scraps
Some of those jobs earn more than programming jobs, for less work hours.

based and redpilled.

The funny thing is programming used to be extremely female dominated in like the 60s, it was a job akin to a secretary.

Attached: 1523305519543.png (1067x851, 181K)

i remember hearing some garbage collectors make well six figures

Indians are not men

I licked a negro once

nydailynews.com/news/national/janitor-made-270k-spends-part-day-closet-report-article-1.2966531

Nurses use to also be all male.

But to be fair, programming back in the 60's was no where near as difficult as today

Well yeah but he was abusing overtime hours to get it that high.

If products are cheaper, that helps everyone.

Ding ding!

>programming back in the 60's was no where near as difficult as today
I find this hard to believe. What were they using?
Regardless of the language though, I'd imagine the lack of experience (of the world at large) would make it seem less difficult in retorspect than it actually was.

Not even in terms of "it took longer to get an answer to your question without the internet and stack overflow" but in the "there's nobody to even ask for help" kind of sense.

>hello operator, please direct me to the naval engineering wing, I have a question
>hello Grace, I'm trying to do this thing that nobody else has done yet, have you ever heard of that before?

Who Rosie Riveter here?

>I find this hard to believe. What were they using?
Ironic you have no knowledge of programming but you immediately jump to conclusions and post like you know even a thing about programming.

You are either a troll or some idiot who thinks coders are hackers,etc.

>a question is a conclusion
user why.

Programming and computers/STEM in general are seen as jobs of the future, i.e., you need to go to college or take some kind of technical course to learn how to build and program anything related to computers if you want to live a good and comfortable life. And since programming is a very low risk career (Very unlikely chance of being hurt or injured while on the clock) and is generally well-rewarding (High salary), women are being told to go after it in droves. This is true for almost every modern industry that was once male dominated but has since seen women entering the workforce in mass numbers; they always move in after the risks have been taken and it's now a safe bet (Doctors, medicine, education, etc.). Pic related is number of male U.S. workers by sector. Notice how all the dangerous and high risk jobs that could result in permanent injury, disability, and even death, are all male dominated, yet you never hear feminists or women's rights groups advocating for more women to hold those jobs or demanding equality among them.

Attached: 1511050732469.png (674x7920, 772K)