Best email provider free from the botnet?

Best email provider free from the botnet?

Attached: 171 - meme.jpg (540x393, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mail_server_software
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cock.li

yahoo mail

host your own

buthow.jpg

Tutanota

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mail_server_software

i expected a condescending lone url reply, but come on nigger fucking wikipedia?

/thread

Attached: 1451099076173.jpg (400x450, 120K)

dumb anime poster trusting cock.li

protonmail.com
Shit even has a .onion mirror

saw someone talking shit about it, he didn't post any source so I thought he was talking out of his ass, is this true or bullshit?

stay mad asshat

Attached: 1462128560034.png (1052x1342, 769K)

If that link isn't satisfactory you were never going to create your own email server anyways. You are from the south aren't you? You dumb Confederate monkey.

Attached: 1538264747890.jpg (401x488, 58K)

tutanota.de

German Federal Police Botnet

Attached: 1507585083944.jpg (420x314, 46K)

literally irrelevant if you aren't living in Germany.

>literally irrelevant if you aren't living in Germany.
So you should use google if you don't live in the US huh, what kind of shitty argument is that?

>protonmail.com
i think zoho mail is pretty much safe but you need a domain

stop posting anime on frog website, you dumb animeposter

Attached: slps.jpg (680x540, 32K)

>>literally irrelevant if you aren't living in Germany.
No it's not. The whole point was that nation states were accumulating data on a massive scale, of other nations citizens. Because mass surveillance of their own populace is illegal. So they got their allies to do it and then share that data with them. That was the entire fucking loop hole.

Not only does the US share info with several English-speaking countries but they also have influence over law enforcement outside their jurisdiction (see what they did to Assange).
Germany doesn't have the same reach. Say you're in S. Korea doing something the US government doesn't like. They could easily trigger local law enforcement to go after you. Germany couldn't do the same so yeah, irrelevant.

If you think Germany doesn't share your info with other western governments then you're completely deluded. Germany is part of 14 Eyes.
Why are you replying to me?

>Why are you replying to me?
Because you're claiming that tutanota being a police botnet is irrelevant if you don't live in Germany. And if it is, you're absolutely fucking wrong.

I didn't, dumb ass, I was quoting the other idiot.

Go fuck yourself nigger

Mongs like you like to forget what happened to cock.li's servers that were hosted in Germany after some funny guy sent bomb threats to LA schools from them.

Suck my dick nigger.

lava bit

oh wait

>some funny guy sent bomb threats to LA schools
I don't think there's any country from where you can send bomb threats to schools and get away with it, user.

Why do people trust cock.li so much? It's run by some random guy and he turned over user info when subpoena'd by the popo.

Obviously he send info to the police on subpoenas,if you dont anything illegal you dont need to be salty about it

What motivation does he have to run a free email server though?

I like protonmail because they stand up to nazi hategroups who try using their service. Plus its a good provider you can trust and it isnt a g meme like cock.li.

not only this but since hes only one person i dont trust his service long term. its honestly a meme and i fell for it hard.

> privacy
> top execs are chinamen

Do you not know what "5 eyes" is?