Apple products are well ma-

>Apple products are well ma-

Attached: 1530626659404.png (899x1187, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKayUI0sppQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rketed.

It's honestly been a botch since day of release. I returned mine after wifi kept glitching.

Attached: Capture_1.png (1090x811, 852K)

>drop piece of glass
>wonder why it breaks

Attached: 1534900873711.png (379x205, 19K)

Untreated old fashioned glass would crack with a mild tap. The point is to harden the glass yet make it durable enough to sustain multiple drops over and over again.

See gorilla glass present in 90% of android smartphones.

>glass says it wont break when you drop it
>drop it
>it shatters

>glass says it won't break when you drop it
Apple never claimed it wouldn't break you dumb nigger.
Lmao stop larping.
Apple uses gorilla glass for all their phones, it's just not in anyway branded as such.

Attached: 1538329511008.jpg (425x570, 75K)

roll

I choose Japan

roll

heck

They don't say that, they just say it is the strongest glass ever in a smartphone.
Which means nothing.

Rolerino

Attached: tumblr_o90eimTWFA1u8wfz9o1_500.gif (500x281, 1.82M)

rolan

hmmm

Attached: 400.jpg (342x400, 114K)

xcu

Wish I had the return order form to prove it but I'm getting an iPhone X instead. Android looks good but I'm too deep in the iOS ecosystem to switch now.

they are likely to survive if the point of impact is the edge or the camera, which is an improvement

Apple uses a modified variant of the gorilla glass meant to resist scratches more which ends up being brittle.

Rorring

Attached: sakura-card-captor-wallpaper-3.jpg (2560x1600, 1.4M)

This is literally the reason why I returned my Xs max, what a fucking joke.

Is it really that bad? I've been considering the xs as an upgrade to the 7 I have right now but now I'm not so sure anymore.

Roll

Rollerino pachinko.

>Drop my S7 and note 8 a lot
>Never shatters once
>Most I got was a surface scratch that 99% of the time you can't notice
Kek.

Fuck me you're salty.

based

Roll

Who drops their phone from a height taller than the average American male (5’9)

I’ll tell you. No one. No one does. No one is holding their phone above their head and dropping it.

>because it breaks from one drop from 6' that means all drops below 6' will be fine

>new apple products
Never ever. Have an old 4th gen itouch, i mustve dropped or thrown that thing 40+ (not even exaggerating) times before it finally fucking cracked, and all because i missed placing it on my desk in the dark. only cracked on the bottom of the glass so still 100% useable. Have zero faith id have an intact screen on my 6S after the 2nd drop.

Android fanboys are such fucking idiots.

Apple also uses Gorilla Glass, in fact, they were the first to use.

What now?

>t. SEETHING itoddler

Resistance to cracking isn't the point of Gorilla Glass and other glass used on smartphones.
The point is resistance to scratching.
Scratching does introduce weak points where failure and cracking can occur, but that's a separate issue to the kinds of impact cracks most people are concerned about.

Attached: daec9fe0eff4f94c7d2a40d46661d2a9.jpg (260x274, 11K)

You are holding it wrong retards. Nothing wrong with iphone.

Attached: dims.jpg (600x382, 54K)

I love the balls on this guy. That he actually responded to some random customer this way.

ANGROIDS BTFO BY A NOTORIOUS APPLE HATER
>youtube.com/watch?v=WKayUI0sppQ

Epic

Yeah, I have seen that and it was impressive that it didn't crack from corner drops, which is how most of them hit.
The only flat drop was on the back and it's pretty clear the camera bump was the biggest factor in preventing the back glass from cracking in that drop because the road surface is well worn.