I dont even see the flicker

I dont even see the flicker.

Attached: flicker.gif (329x335, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/shlobj_core/nf-shlobj_core-shchangenotify
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using windows

found your problem

Attached: windowsproblems.jpg (583x381, 102K)

My taskbar is hidden.

I disabled the recycle bin icon and dont have any icons on my desktop. i use windows-key keybinds and just pretend im on a tiling wm

Never seen this before. What’s this issue and why.

Just imagine the shit pile of unmaintainable spaghetti code that's responsible for this.

based and redpilled

>he uses win10 installation with which comes with edge and all other kinds of botnet

Hold me Jow Forums or I will try to find a way to bitch-slap people through web.

why is everything fucking green OP?

Attached: heaVsOCE_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 26K)

I don't use windows but this doesn't look like a huge problem desu. I wonder why they end up drawing a bunch of bad frames.

that\'s what i liked about windows pre windows 7 you could just remove everything you didn't want.

now you can't

This guy just needs to fix his installation. It doesn’t do that for me.

Windows LTSB

yes it does. empty the recycle bin. then try it.

I don't use a recycle bin. I delete immediately.

>my computer is shittier than a Pentium 3

you have performed an illegal operation: deleting Edge™. It reloads then refreshes the taskbar. As intended.

>trying to delete the internet and being surprised that shit starts bugging out

Still forces UAC on you

This

Your VGA cable is loose.

So is your penis.

Yes, that's the purpose of wearing clothes.

The taskbar has been flickering like that since Windows 7.

>So is your penis.
It's hidden in your mouth.

It's tucked.

Anyone know the reason for this?

Attached: 1521291928681.png (165x178, 34K)

i know the answer..
windows performs a redraw of the icons when a SHChangeNotify call is made to shell32, specifically either SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED or SHCNE_UPDATEIMAGE, as outlined here: docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/shlobj_core/nf-shlobj_core-shchangenotify

It happens because you trashed your Edge. Don't trash your Edge and it won't happen.

>using default taskbar
shiggydiggy

fuck you stupid cunt youve been told multiple times the solution yet here you still are

Attached: 1538198147872.png (631x536, 26K)