Racism does NOT belong in technology. Stop the racism in Jow Forums

Racism does NOT belong in technology. Stop the racism in Jow Forums.

Attached: 1_l87Isvyxt2xtOgPS0AEYYg.jpg (1728x1268, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3781295/Is-AI-RACIST-Robot-judged-beauty-contest-picks-white-winners-6-000-submissions.html
techcrunch.com/2017/04/25/faceapp-apologises-for-building-a-racist-ai/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3760795/The-robot-racist-AI-learnt-web-finds-white-sounding-names-pleasant-black-sounding-names-unpleasant.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Malcom X was a greater man than you Martin.

Attached: American Nazi Party leader George Lincoln Rockwell confronting Martin Luther King Jr., 1965.jpg (1282x1034, 208K)

Where the fuck do you think you are? This is Jow Forums, stupid nigger.

Imagine being so irrational you start calling algorithms racist and attempt to trick machines into agreeing with your mental illness.

This is not how star trek fans are supposed to behave. Where is your tolerance? Where is your compassion?

Attached: Kathryn_Janeway,_2375.jpg (877x673, 75K)

>Not a bug.
then
>ban user
Problem solved.

Attached: georgewashingtoncarver.png (612x587, 606K)

Yeah actually i browse this at work so take this shit to the nsfw boards morons

Imagine getting people worked up about killer AI robots when there are actual killer niggers.

Ya fuck off. Racism is a key part of tech. It's what allowed whites to take control of everything

Attached: 1538123533336.jpg (1028x700, 660K)

nigger.

fuck off nigger

There is nothing wrong with racism.

Attached: 1536434836704.png (283x292, 98K)

You're the moron browsing a chan at work. I quit coming here from work computers, you can too.

Am studying cyber security and digital forensics whether u like niggers or not I might be the next fbi nigger kicking down your door for that cheese pizza on your laptop so play nice whether your a nig or chink because I dont have favourites

so we should plagiarize our way to acceptance and understanding just like your memed token idol ... kys

nigger gook porchmonkey spic beaner mutt goatfucker mongrel slavshit streetshitter slanteye

Attached: 6f798980.jpg (1440x1090, 88K)

I don't have any CP on my machine, but I'm willing to sit in county lockup when you can't decrypt my computer. I hope you're good at doing real detective work and not cheating people out of their rights because you're lazy and stupid.

>slavshit

Glad we slavs got only shit at the end its not even insult to me

Martin, i recommend you go back to heaven.
You REALLY don't want to see what happened to your dream. Not yet at least as you didn't mastered the kaioken.

Attached: KingKaiKKP01.png (500x328, 213K)

The person who invented the turing machine was a white man.
The person who built the first computer was a white man.
The person who invented the internet was a white man.
The person who coded the first computer program and algorithm was a white man.
The person who designed the microprocessor was a white man.
The person who gave you the ipod, the imac, the iphone, the i*everything was a white man.
The person who gave you Microsoft Windows, Word, and Powerpoint was a white man.
The person who gave you Linux was a white man.
The person who gave you BSD was a white man.
The person who gave you gaming consoles was a white man.
Fuck, even the person who built this fucking image board is a white man.

Face it. White men made the technology in this world. Everyone else is either just using it or a copycat.
Racism is elementary to technology. Your faggot tranny cucks don't build technology. They just try to elbow their way into tech.
And they aren't even productive at it.

Attached: 1536384410604.jpg (708x1000, 309K)

Actually, what you refer to as Racism is simply extrapolating conclusions from available data without any implicit prejudice. This can be evidenced by the fact nearly every AI ever put on the internet without predeveloped controls based on the inherent biases of their creators put in place inevitably ends up being racist.

Never. Fuck whitey

Mobilefag. Like id be dumb enough to browse Jow Forums on work computers

I am lazy but that's just fucked up to do that to someone who is actually a good person but otherwise I dont have I problem fucking over someone whos an asshole

>This can be evidenced by the fact nearly every AI ever put on the internet without predeveloped controls based on the inherent biases of their creators put in place inevitably ends up being racist.
Such as?

is your IQ so low that you unironically believe every invention you've listed to be the creation of any single person?

Attached: 1538239761576.png (817x891, 32K)

Since this is a meta thread, I'd like to state I was more PC before the faggot Jews took over modding Jow Forums so they could censor anything they don't like. SJW have actually made me more racist than Nazis ever could.

It was sad to learn that Martin Luther was a kike puppet who only cared about orgies

You're right. It was developed by white people.

Go on, dig your hole. Dig it deep, straight down to hell. Then throw yourself into it and writhe in your own cognitive dissonance.

Most things you listed were made by several people in several parts of the world, most white indeed but not all of em.

Racism never helped anything.
But that said, there's also no such thing as "positive racism" and the "privilege plus power" shit is one of the most retarded things ever invented.

Ah people don't have rights because they are assholes. I wonder which Orwellian nightmare of a party you side with?

Giving shitskins equal opportunity and not guarantee of equal results it's already more than they deserve.

>machine learning works by "averaging out" and regurgitating information given to it
>feed it random racist shit
>ml model spits out racist shit
wow, who saw that coming?

Attached: 1538260533347.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Yeah but that doesn't mean we shouldn't include everyone just because we built it, bro. We didn't invent gunpowder but we use it a lot and I don't see you complaining.

This thread is proof that Jow Forums must be wiped off Jow Forums.

Attached: tay.jpg (1255x1614, 497K)

>being this retarded

Attached: 1537543730456.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

>Thinking only white people worked on the largest technological and communication infastructures in human history
You do know that you have to be 18 to post here, right?

Yeah I figured Tay was one of them but the way user said it I assumed he knew of more.

>but muh inclusivity!!

That would be fine and dandy if it was meritocratic. I have absolutely no problems with non-white folk working in technology if they EARNED it. But most of them don't. They get in because. and here's glaring irony, because of some form racism, be it affirmative action or some other race card bullshit.

White people are CRUCIAL to technology and there is no denying it. But they get shit on the most in this batshit insane world that tries to make them the ultimate demons while simultaneously posing every other race a victim when it's the other way around. White people are conquerors, and they're the biggest victims. They take the biggest risks, they innovate the most, and the're the ones who benefit the world the most. White people have fucking earned it. They're nearly as smart as asians but they're not fucking complicit which is why they're a force to be reckoned with.
And somehow, the world in all its brilliance, thinks it's a good idea to purge white people. I laugh at the irony. The day that happens all progress in technology will stop to a halt. I'd argue it'd even regress.

Attached: 2vmgfg9.jpg (948x676, 94K)

Browse Jow Forums on your cellphone you knucklehead

Wrong. AI has shown consistent racial bias even without supervised learning.

>COMPAS is an algorithm widely used in the US to guide sentencing by predicting the likelihood of a criminal reoffending. In perhaps the most notorious case of AI prejudice, in May 2016 the US news organisation ProPublica reported that COMPAS is racially biased. According to the analysis, the system predicts that black defendants pose a higher risk of recidivism than they do, and the reverse for white defendants.

>PredPol is an algorithm designed to predict when and where crimes will take place, with the aim of helping to reduce human bias in policing. But in 2016, the Human Rights Data Analysis Group found that the software could lead police to unfairly target certain neighbourhoods. When researchers applied a simulation of PredPol’s algorithm to drug offences in Oakland, California, it repeatedly sent officers to neighbourhoods with a high proportion of people from racial minorities, regardless of the true crime rate in those areas.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3781295/Is-AI-RACIST-Robot-judged-beauty-contest-picks-white-winners-6-000-submissions.html

techcrunch.com/2017/04/25/faceapp-apologises-for-building-a-racist-ai/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3760795/The-robot-racist-AI-learnt-web-finds-white-sounding-names-pleasant-black-sounding-names-unpleasant.html

based AI

Attached: 203894608234620364.jpg (1145x699, 53K)

That's not true, you're just racist and simple-minded but that's human, you know. If racism wasn't human, we wouldn't have to worry about it until today. But like public urination, it's something we all have to fight ourselves a bit so we don't actually do it anymore but it's ultimately for the better.

Also nobody is trying to purge white people. Not like you say it. You should know better.

Wow, who would've fucking seen it coming?

Attached: 1439798853074.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

>ml model predicts future crime by race
>feed ml model dataset showing that blacks have higher crime rates
>ml predicts areas with higher concentration of black folks will
have higher crime rate
this isn't a difficult concept to grasp user.

Attached: 1538256488941.jpg (320x320, 8K)

pretend I'm not a retarded phoneposter who can't into greentext. my point still stands.

Exactly. But this just proves the point that racism is a result of looking at the world without an anti-racist bias. Not simply due to a pro racism bias.

The simple minds are the ones who look at data and ignore it because an imaginary cage prevents them from using their brain.

Yeah but how come white people never did nothin for nobody else? All they think about is themselves and what's good for them. They just want to stay in power and control people. Muh fuggin

Attached: _The_White_Man's_Burden__Judge_1899[1].png (933x652, 1.14M)

I never wanted a white genocide until I read your retarded posts.

Attached: 1538231656668.jpg (288x500, 55K)

Fuck off Tyrone

>y-you're just racist! Waahhh! Stop showing me the truth, I can't bear to be out of my safe space!

You're a fucking pussy. "you're racist" is a bullshit ad-hominem attack that doesn't work on anyone who even remotely scientific minds.
ANYONE with fucking eyes can tell that humans, like every other species on the planet, can differ between one another.
Case in point; any observation of any aspect of biology, its correlation to crime rate, IQ, cognitive function, creativity, down to self-recognition in the fucking mirror.
We are NOT equal. That is a bullshit lie to appease the feel-good snowflakes who can't absorb the harsh truths if this cruel world.

Also, #killallwhitepeople is a thing. You are wrong.

Attached: 1518242721556.png (889x613, 664K)

I'm taking some bullshit technology/politics class as a mandatory elective for my degree, last lecture my prof talked about how machine learning can be racist because there are examples of image recognition ai recognizing black people as gorillas. A black guy in the class (who's in my program too, computer engineering) spoke up and said how it must've been a deliberate thing by the developers and that the technology was clearly inherently racist because of the people who made it or something. Next class topic is "Is artificial intelligence sexist?". The prof has already done things like talk about how open source software is dangerous, referred to "space and time" because it sounds cool like star trek, referenced the big bang theory, etc. Fucking KILL ME.

Simple minds merely accept anything given to them at face value without evaluating root causes for the data given to them. Poverty, lack of education, economic depression, etc. play a big part in minorities having statistically higher crime rates.

Reading this shitty, banal response- I'm really glad I broke out of the NPC mindset.

Attached: joomba.gif (314x240, 3.68M)

I'd be questioning your professor's credentials/ability to teach at this point. I'm going to guess he's 60+ and hasn't touched a programming language since BASIC?

Why are asians and natives so fucking ass ugly?

Attached: 1514908561935.jpg (1920x1920, 1.74M)

>r-racist! Simple-minded fool!

This is you. You're the one arguing with facts, with statistics, with truth. You're turning the world and the truth upside-down and bending over backwards so that your narrative that racism can be maintained.

And you know what? You're insane. And so is anyone on the left. There's a reason white people are the inventors of technology. There's a reason why black people are inclined to violence. And there is a reason why trannies have a 42% suicide rate.
This shit isn't rocket science.

Attached: 1518287815686.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

>ughhh how can people still be racist in 2018??!?!
>just turn off your brain, dude
Fuck off sjew

Uncorroborated rape allegations

He's late 30s/early 40s, definitely seems like he's trying hard to be an intellectual type with big words thrown around. Spends the entire class talking about the implications of technology from such a high level perspective that there's absolutely nothing of value being taught by a guy who cares more about understanding the "implications of technology" than understanding the fundamentals of any technology he references.

And the 2 on the bottom are still more attractive than the 2 on the top.

> designs a paper towel dispenser that won't serve black people
> algorithms can't be racist!

>Poverty, lack of education, economic depression, etc. play a big part in minorities having statistically higher crime rates
ALL OF THESE HAVE BEEN CONTROLLED FOR

Attached: 29034862034230234682.jpg (1080x720, 74K)

>WE CAN CONTROL FOR EVERYTHING!!!
lol fucking leftists man
thinking they can just pretend they live in a vacuum
ooooookay buddy

>flip a switch
>switches can't be racist!

Yeah, fuck you too buddy. I dare you. Go ahead. I bet you're dumb enough to do it, too. Just like you're dumb enough to become hitler from a post you saw on Jow Forums exposing the truth and damaging your fragile little ego.

Attached: 7ksk63wy431y.png (720x691, 768K)

When did you grow out of left vs right?

Literally any "cause" of crime that you pull out of your ass has already been controlled for already, in multiple studies. The best predictor of crime has, and always will be, race.

Because everyone has their own subjective preferences.
I find most Asian women attractive. Why? Because that's what I like. There is no why.
Why do they look that way? Because that's how they ended up. There's no agency here, it just is that way.

Wrong.

Imagine being so stupid as to not understand the difference between conviction rate and crime rate. How do you manage to dress yourself in the morning?

Modern society is literally designed to produce racist beliefs in a person (of any color or ethnicity). Why are you so surprised that it also happens to find its way to Jow Forums?

>There's a reason why black people are inclined to violence
Yes, and it's clearly because they're black, not because
>US goverment artificially creating a crack epidemic by trafficking Contra cocaine into America
>Redlining racial minority communities, inherently lowering land value and restricting access to financial institutions
>Lack of affordable access to higher education or good job oppurtunities, especially in poorer regions
>Etc.

Attached: 42205951_939679712898161_6620515872865779712_o.jpg (1936x1936, 231K)

Jow Forums must be leaking again

1. Jow Forums is not your hugbox.
2. Global rule 4 you ignorant Jow Forumstrash.

You're anus is designed to take cock.

Are you implying that I'm from Jow Forums, or that this thread is Jow Forums? If its the former, then I have to inform you that I've never visited that board.

Sorry, I don't argue with people who use redditspacing. I believe it's wrong to bully the mentally handicapped.

Attached: 1537977928432.jpg (1000x565, 55K)

These are just the crimes we know about. That is a good point.

Racial preference is inborn. Babies as young as 18 months display racial preference. It's not something that's learned. Egalitarianism is something that's learned- there are no egalitarian mountain men.

If all this stuff was learned, then the egalitarian shit they've been pushing so hard in public schools for the past 40 years would have produced a generation of non-racists. Yet racial segregation is higher right now than it was in the fucking 1950s.

>Dumbass: Intelligence is coded in your genes, the white/asian races are smarter, the bell curve proves this!
>Non-dumbass: Yes, it's encoded in your genes, but the concept of race is a very hard thing to define biologically, you can take two people of the same race and they can have vastly differing genes, so you can't just say "This race has the smart genes!" and be correct
>Dumbass: BUT THE JEWS
>Non-dumbass: ........

Nigger.

Why is there suddenly an influx of brainlet Jow Forumsposters? Can these retards even into programming?

Attached: 1538107857414.png (649x611, 639K)

Attached: 1522420473288.jpg (286x327, 17K)

oh boy...

Attached: 09820672934762.jpg (1440x1163, 370K)

Not an argument

why are black women so unappealing?

Fuck off faggot. Race denial is a serious fucking problem.

Attached: 7b3.jpg (1500x1000, 617K)

>B-black people aren't the problem!
>The world is just out to get them!
>The white man is just trying to keep them down!

Holy shit, this is hilarious. How did you manage to find a tit to suck on when you were a baby?
The sheer amount of mental gymnastics, irrationality, and willful ignorance you have is enough to earn you an olympic medal and a nobel prize.

You sure showed me. I'm convinced! I guess I saw the error in my ways guys. I should go kill myself!

Attached: 1517779369798.jpg (619x682, 246K)

anyone who builds their identity around their race only does so because their life has a vacuum of meaning that needs to be filled

>babies at the age where they're most impressionable with behaviors easily susceptible to outside influence can display racial preference
>this isn't learned
are you fucking retarded user?

Attached: 1537917969984.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

Attached: 1536632529286.jpg (1294x478, 115K)

That's a spicy image.

>Modern society
Swap this with "inherent to human nature and almost all animals on the planet".

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 George Lincoln Rockwell – Chapter 12 - Fifty Years of Failure.png (1902x1006, 89K)

So whites from before the sixties had no meaning?

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE MAD MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!