Use m'distro

Use m'distro

Attached: 1508904431302.png (320x320, 17K)

I have it installed on my stinkpad, it's pretty comfy.

I use it on my laptop and father's computer. Stable af bro.

Attached: pt56lpv9buo11.jpg (699x3305, 321K)

I use a real distro

Attached: 2018-10-01-012944_7680x4320_scrot.jpg (7680x4320, 3.67M)

Why should I use it over opensuse
Why should I use it over Ubuntu
Why should I use it over Gentoo

The OS is professional, It has a rolling release, Their software package are up to date. Also it is the OS used by Torvalds. If you do not like systemd use Gentoo.

Who is this trying to insult?

Late adopters

I actually have this installed on my spare computer, stupid question: Am I going to have to do a fresh install when upgrading to 29 or is the upgrade process more or less seamless?

Shit package manager

>professional OS
>filled with pajeets
kek

You mean normal people? Early adopters are the weird ones.

Hello Sir, I may remind you this post is against the code of conduct.

Thank you sir, have a nice day.

*Tips kernel*

>Just buy it

people cursed with progeria, like they don't have enough suffering in their life

Is Dorkly implying that VR headsets will slow down one's ageing process?

>that scaling

no, it's implying that consumerism outlives its host

*tips distro*

Mint is better

Why?

Any OS can check emails and login to google+

seamless since 23 or so

The best thing about using Fedora is that my class mates gets jealous of my "facebook" os when I boot my laptop.

Attached: le_nsa_face.jpg (125x105, 2K)

>still responding to him

Which DE do you use?

>rolling release
>professional

Gnome of course. I'm not a luddite. It is by far the best DE. Might want to try the LXQT spind on my latop thou.

Stop licking Lennart's clit.

>No arguments
>Product is used by [buzzword that triggers Jow Forums]

I'd think this was bait if not for the uptime and the fact you post this same screen only with different anime titties in every thread.
Let me spell this out for you.
CloverOS is not a "real OS". It is a garbage dump meme'd out piece of shit with terrible defaults BUILT AROUND a real OS-- an OS that you're apparently either too lazy or technically incompetent to properly install, but you can show the """Gentoo""" logo in your screenfetch so you think that gives you brownie points with the rest of the nerds here. It doesn't. Kill yourself.

Awesome, thank you for the info!

Underrated.

based, i3 if you really need that 1% of battery or want to be kicked out of the coffe

why are you in every thread? jsut use gentoo cloveros is a meme

>VR is so cool that I had to make people telling them that they're wrong if they don't think it's cool
>I didn't waste my money on fucking screen goggles

no

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I am Firefox causes it to crash every 3 days

based voidposter

Ubuntu is better

outdated packages

incredible footwork

The only real advantage is that far more devs provide deb packages or detailed compile instructions for Ubuntu.

I genuinely like what you're doing. I don't know how to express this so that it doesn't come across as sarcasm, but I really do.

You're wrong, and so is he, and so is whoever built the piece of shit. Gentoo is meant to be personally crafted and tailored to your own design, to which Clover especially, Sabayon, RedCore, Calculate, and whatever the hell else all defeat this purpose completely.

Kekd

fedora doesn’t respect my freedoms.

I know Fedora as a distro existed before the fedora meme, but that name is the reason I'll never consider using it. It's bad enough trying to explain to my normie friends what Linux is. I'd rather save myself the embarrassment of telling them I'm running an OS called Fedora.

Not stable.

?

normies don't even know or care about the fedora meme. most they'll ever think is that you're running facebook OS.

Take a break from Jow Forums/the internet for a week. You seriously need it.

the absolute state of Jow Forums