Cock.li is a meme

Prove to me that it isn't
>hands over information whenever law enforcement asks
>this shitfest archive.fo/v0F7U
>there's absolutely no guarantee it's going to last more than a few more years
>it's run by a random guy who could read your emails if he wanted to since there's no reason to trust Vincent
>it's literally a meme

Why does Jow Forums shill it so hard? Why don't you just use protonmail. Protonmail is better in every single way. How on earth is cock.li better to you guys?

>inb4 protonmail Israel fear-mongering
protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/

Attached: vc.jpg (640x361, 29K)

OP cannot 'inb4' you newfag

>The Romania-based e-mail admin concluded his video with this proclamation: "It’s raining dicks right now. And the forecast isn’t that good either. There’s a 90 percent chance of dicks tonight and a 90 percent chance of dicks tomorrow."

Now that's a sound bite to give a reporter.

>Pro tip: yes it can

>doing illegal this using a free service
You consider sip clorox

I would assume nobody is stupid enough to use cock.li for important e-mails. or as their main e-mail account. That's not what it's meant for.

Idiot. He cannot

>there's no reason to trust Vincent
I've used cock.li emails for credit cards and online banking and never had a single cent stolen

>Idiot. He cannot
He just did, tho

>>hands over information whenever law enforcement asks
Why don't you start a service that flips off LEAs?

Where else can I get a nigge.rs or nuke.africa e-mail?

> hands over information whenever law enforcement asks
Yea, you kind-of have to?

> Protonmail is better in every single way
Protonmail will also comply with law enforcement, the advantage / disadvantage [depending on who you compare it to] will be that it's Swiss law, and that they almost only hold onto encrypted data.

>Why does Jow Forums shill it so hard?
Jow Forums doesn't.

You need to learn the difference between spammy shitposts and actual good advice.

Anyone that wasn't a fucking moron knew to never even click a godamn fucking link remotely related to this bullshit.

That's not the point you fucking newfag

Because I need an e-mail address for casual things and cock.li is perfect for that.
VC is a rad dude and I don't think he'd just pull the plug like that.

the meme factor alone is why I use it for my website email address

Attached: 1537093397601.webm (960x1200, 1.33M)

Yes, it's a meme. How long it took you to notice?
For anything serious you get a domain and pay for managed email with any reputable provider, or host it yourself if have the sysadmin skills required.
If someone needs to discuss something sensitive with you, you do so using PGP, or via using Signal or some similar program if they don't use PGP.
If you are really worried about the police getting access to your inbox, you setup your stuff so every mail you receive gets encrypted using your PGP key, you save that, and discard the original message. Yes, they could still steal your mail if they were able to MITM the message before you receive it, if the email provider were instructed to keep copies of your received emails, or more simply, if the email provider didn't actually deleted your email when you asked them to do so.

Nice try Vincent

>complains about shilling of cock.li
>shills protonmail
I rather use cock.li because at least vince is straightforward whereas others are openly sucking CIA nigger cock while at the same time trying to deny doing so

Attached: 1516966475506.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Yes it is. That's the point.
I believe it's written on their front page that they are a joke service.

I would trust Vincent with my life. I know he always has my best interests in mind, unlike (((ProtonMail))).

>email provider with nigge.rs and 420blaze.it domain is a meme

Who? From whence?

some ethot

/thread

why he doesn't implement a client side encryption?

why don't you? handling your own encryption is more secure.

*may not

>itt: faggots who don't self host their emails.

Yes it's a meme and that's exactly why I'm using it. It's amazing for throwaway purposes.

t. op

as opposed to?
>there's absolutely no guarantee it's going to last more than a few more years
like any other products, even fucking google discontinues some of their services randomly
>it's run by a random guy who could read your emails if he wanted to since there's no reason to trust Vincent
like every other mail provider then? use pgp
>it's literally a meme
yes and?

you'd use your own mail server if you actually took this issues at heart, but you're just a protonmail shill, die.

>it's literally a meme
What's wrong with this?

Attached: received_464498933955898.jpg (460x522, 42K)

the domain name for cock.li is "cock", you're argument is invalid.

> Why does Jow Forums shill it so hard?
Because
> >it's literally a meme

no, from vince

>From whence
>From from where

I love cock.li

>I love cock
Yeah, we already know that.

Proton shills are the worst, they even have a post template now with a link to their excuses for routing all their traffic through Zion.

>hands the username, a hash and an encrypted file
>o no he a spy! he worst that botnet google
ye ok

vincent canfield has a 10 inch penis

VC is very open about what happens and is possible. this is also possible for other email providers, but they lie about/hide it, use pgp

also, join the ml

Vincent literally says he can read your email so encrypt it. The point isnt that he actually will hand shit over but that you need to protect yourself, you cannot trust anyone.

This

I assume no service online is stupid enough to rely on the users email address to secure it.

>Protonmail is better in every single way
Except for the part where you have to use the web client because some meme shit prevents you from shit just working in an external mail client.

>it's run by some random guy
So is fucking everything. If it were that big a deal then you'd be running your own email server, not telling people to stop using X service to use Y service instead, retard.

Attached: 1515640183819.jpg (522x472, 30K)

I can confirm this. Vincent Canfield's penis is enormous.

Who the fuck cares, use his service for throwaway mails and be done with it.

Vinnie is based, haters can fuck off back to r*ddit

just set up an email server like a normal person jesus christ

Romanian based