FUCK YOU DRUMPF

youtube.com/watch?v=rOxz5Tc-YRs

FUCK YOU DRUMPF

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.northeastern.edu/2018/09/10/new-research-shows-your-internet-provider-is-in-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This only affects gaymer NPCs while helps blue collar workers. Trump wins again.

>NPC meme
Does the net neutrality ban also help blue collar workers?

>does the thing that reddit is outraged over mean anything?

Literally nothing happened after they gimped net neutrality which was a deep state scheme to hurt American internet. If anything both the ISPs and the customers are being benefited

back to your containment board thinly veiled politics shitposterkun

I hope no one is dumb enough to fall for this. Prices are determined by market forces. Tariffs hurt their margins. They can't 'pass on' the hurt to the consumers because higher prices mean lower sales for them.

Trump is Bush 2.0 confirmed

>chinks take our intellectual property for free, in exchange for cheap electronics
The post

>the net neutrality ban
I bet you don't even know what it is.

its time to rise up again

Attached: 1529976112614m.jpg (662x1024, 102K)

>Reddit is only right because because it would affect the precious computer time
>Being this cucked by isp's

Someone, somewhere is dumb enough to actually believe this.

Aren't most PC parts from Israel? Why would china tarrifs affect them?

>Prices are determined by market forces.
You mean like... tariffs?

GAMERS

>Someone, somewhere is dumb enough to actually believe this.
There are people dumb enough to believe , what do you think?

are you 13 or just retarded?

>The jews are why I can't afford a new pc

No you retard. Tariffs are a tax on imports. They still have to sell the same amount of units. Retailers can't afford to raise prices when they already charge as much as they can while still hitting sales targets.
It's basic economics kid

dumb amerilards
dumb DRUMPF

Attached: 1529855131778.jpg (850x1044, 51K)

You are retarded tariffs affect supply curves

>foreign shit costs more
>demand for domestic shit rises
>domestic shit does not have a supply
>prices rise on domestic shit

You literally need a very elastic product that can change fast.

Japanese people were pretty tiny back then.

>image is of Leonard George "Len" Siffleet of the Australian army about to be beheaded.

More shit made in America. Fuck yeah.

They're still pretty tiny. Average height for adult men is like 5'7~5'8 last I checked

>poorfags will buy consoles instead
MAGA

None of them were 5'7" 5'8" in the image though.
The guy being beheaded was 5'9".

Damn even the aussie was short

based trump

keep the poorfags out of the master race

RISE

>because higher prices mean lower sales for them
RTX on

UPA

Attached: 862C11A85D524370A51FF682D20CDDF9.jpg (991x929, 265K)

Why are people so fucking butt hurt about that?
Do you it for going over on your data cap currently?
If not, you won't see a difference.

fuck off cuck

>he thinks intellectual property has any basis in the real world of real people

But if they play the games they cant be NPCs

Two jews fighting over control of the internet. Who gives a fuck nigger

>(((blue)))

where do you think most NPCs reside?

California

tfw got my 1060 6GB at marked up post-mining price, but before tariffs.
fine with me, let prices rise.

What a callous people

The fact that this pisses off so many non-Americans means this can only be good for the U.S.

China

>Literally nothing happened
news.northeastern.edu/2018/09/10/new-research-shows-your-internet-provider-is-in-control/

>Tariffs are a tax on imports.
You mean on things like PC parts and components?

GAMERS RISE UP TAKE DOWN THAT EBIL DURMPF!!!!

Good, fuck Americans. Over here in australia we always get ripped off, now I'm glad Americans will too.

Attached: 51OIRoxklRL.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Tariffs will be passed on customers because retailers have already small margins.

Finally people will start buying American Madeā„¢ components. The USA chip market is about to explode. There is no way this can go wrong.

Yeah, no. You can't move the entire electronic industry from Asia to U.S. The cost to build new factories from scratch for the whole sector would be prohibitive. And when Trump goes away and tariffs are abandoned, all that moneex would be wasted for nothing.

>I don't give a shit about the state of international relations
>I never want to give a shit about the state of international relations
>I'd be better off sticking my head in the sand than having to give a shit about the state of international relations
>Just as long as muh Intel Nvidia gayman gear stays cheap and I still have memes
Literally bread and circuses but for computers.

Attached: 1537903606807.jpg (941x940, 195K)

okay, I'm fine with tarrifs for now. GET RID OF INCOME THEFT.

Boo hoo. We buy far too much foreign shit as it is.

I look forward to seeing the computer you build from all Made in USA parts.

I look forward to the jobs being generated as a result of tariffs

Attached: 1524463087986.jpg (864x806, 159K)

the fuck? that quote has nothing to do with what i proposed

I didn't read your conversation with the other gentlemen

>Implying implications
You realize nobody is going to move production to America, right? We're literally the last place manufacturing will come, IF companies are willing to spend the billions on new production infrastructure they'll do it in places outside the US that aren't effected by targeted tariffs.
>Purchase all new manufacturing
>Also hire and train an insanely expensive version of your existing workforce

Best we can hope for is that companies focus on driving down the manufacturing costs of low end products, we're shit out of luck on anything high end or performant.

We're going to get more expensive versions of things with no benefit in the present or future. Thanks gubmnt.

>This only affects gaymer NPCs while helps blue collar workers. Trump wins again.

How exactly is that going ot work? Are you guys going to produce everything in the USA? because making memory chips and gpus isnt something that is easy.

Or are you trumpfags just so fucking retarded?

You are paying the tariffs. Meaning to avoid them, you need every single component that make a graphics card to be made in your country. Good luck with that.

Mongolia

Vote with your wallet!

who actually upgrades their computer every 4 or even 8 years.. that's retarded. buy from some European ebay seller if you need a gpu you guys are fucking retarded.

americans who buy new computers every 1-2 years are the reason your country is fucked any way. you have no responsibility or respect for value of money vs effort. your the literal butthole of human civilization and the rest of the world just massages you for pleasure so you don't invade us. hope china fucking takes over the US and teaches all you fuckheads some respect and responsibility and honor.

Attached: images (1).jpg (227x222, 8K)

>mongolia
probably one of the countries with the fewest NPCs

buy American made electronics instead

Attached: 88A79077-440D-48F0-9CCB-C8DE36D4EB67.jpg (800x430, 41K)

>Anti-capitalism the post

>Buying vaporware

Absolute best case scenario is manufacturing gets moved to another SE Asian country while American consumers get fucked by high prices. In no way is this good for your average American.

You mean assembled in America, right? Otherwise good luck

Attached: hank.jpg (260x160, 23K)

you misspelled antidisposability.

yeah, they were triggered over WBC, so they kill them like whites kill black men cuz of BBC

Nope, Console will be affected cuz they are electronic.

>i dont care if I won't be able to afford technology as long as the libtards get trolled epic style
the absolute state of nu-Jow Forums

>I don't understand trade deficits
useless libtard detected
cheap foreign products are terrible for the economy, and contribute heavily to unemployment

cheap foreign products don't even benefit foreign populations. just foreign corporations and governments

>nu-Jow Forums has been shit with anons dabbing on those libtards epic stlye since the election
They need to go back to the containment board

The two are synonymous. The unsustainable pursuit of profit will lead all companies that don't die to take Apple's business model because it's the only way to continue to increase after reaching market saturation.

>getting young men out from virtual worlds and into the real world
TRUMP WINS AGAIN!
AMERICA WINS AGAIN!!

nope, market saturation incentivises the advent of new features and products. people refusing to throw away shit that's not broke requires manufacturers to create genuinely better products in order to continue selling

t. posting from a device he wouldn't be able to afford without cheap chink manufacturing

>just wait

without cheap foreign products, american companies wouldn't be forced to follow the model of treating employees horribly for terrible pay, to make a profit. i.e. people would be treated better and able to afford things

>he expects amerimutts to use their brains
lmao