Yeah im a programmer

>yeah im a programmer
>front-end web dev

Attached: pyrätuli_apu.png (886x886, 41K)

>interaction engineer

>ux designer
>Calls self software engineer

I do back end web dev and I suspect a fair whack of Jow Forums does similar web dev / boring enterprise software.

Can someone give me some "real" programming projects I could do?

I made a chat program using c++ and sockets once but I was really fucking confused.

small 3D game engine, write your own map format

don't listen to these fucks keep milking your clients

90% front end web devs are pajeets and/or retarded as fuck though so be patient with them and write good docs for your apis so that when they fuck up you can just refer them to the fucking docs

Backend is based and redpilled. I like impressing the simple frontend nigger cattle by using the terminal.

Attached: 1532380198191.jpg (259x194, 14K)

>anything other than MEng
>calls self engineer
This never really happens where I live but in yankland every job title seems to have the word engineer in it.

You need to step your game up, user. I used to do back-end web dev as well, in C++. A socket chat program is fucking second semester stuff. Git gud.

Lmao some people end up reblog and retesting the "programmer memes" but on their biography they say "self employed Web designer".

I meant retweeting

idiotic nigger cant even write a simple post without making a mistake

>not being a ninja code artisan

>yeah I'm an engineer
>software "engineer"

Idk, make tetris or something, I don't give a shit

>tfw in dev-ops and do both

the struggle is real

frontend has become very hard over the past few years, not sure what you mean with frontend, if you mean old vanilla and jquery websites, then yes, this isn't programming anymore, if you mean something like a big SPA and client-side rendered HTML then that is very hard

Hard? How so? Personally been using Angular but I thought most of the difficulty is due to Angular itself.

>The absolute state or frontend-fags' delusion

tbf a software engineer is more of an engineer than a computer scientist is a scientist

I don front-end web stuff and I'm better at systems programming than 99% of faggots here, OP.

I am not even a webdev but this shit has become really hard

It's only hard because the proliferation of meme frameworks and bullshit you have to learn.

no retard, it's not because of the """framework""" you NEET, it's because the web has become much more interactive than just rendering HTML and handling click events, now the website has become like an app inside your browser that has a global state that affects and is affected by many components inside the page

you have no idea what you're talking about

not all websites need this ridiculous bloat though, and if you think this shit is not abused to insane levels you're the fucking retard

Attached: 1538239761576.png (817x891, 32K)

Alright I'll give you that

You webshits are fucking retarded.

It's not hard, I learned it in like 3 days

>yeah I've built my own computer. It has a xXGTX1337 TITANXx with THREADFUCKR BARRACUDA
>Me too, the hardest part was writing the bootloader and usb-serial communication driver and designing the memory map. What CPU did you use? I chose a motorola 68000 for its 32 bit data bus and because it's easier to cross-compile for
>m-motorola doesn't make CPUs t-though they make phones...
every fucking time

All the front-end web dev fags are going to be obsolete soon. There are already couple of websites that let you create your own website, when they will expand even more and give you more freedom front-end web poopajeet """programmers""" are going to be obsolete, and back to rising rice or pooing in the street.

Make a word processor, then make a web crawler then finally write an api for pic related

Attached: Launch-Combo-Slider-1-1464x825_1024x1024.jpg (1024x577, 49K)

Wrong.

I bet you can learn kernel development in a week, delusional retarded NEET

Really?
Give me 2 reasons why I would waste my money on some pajeet, when I can do my own website in 15 minutes (the front-end at least)

Probably, that's not gonna get me out of NEEThood though

making a personal or small business small website is NOT web dev you retard

>learn kernel development in a week
lemme guess, the only programming you ever made was some webdev / simple python things, and you learnt it from udemy / codeacademy

god damn the things you know

no, but if you work in front-end pretty soon your work is going to be replaced by an app / website.

>developing a website is not website development you delusional NEET
really makes me think

guess what, I have MSc in EE, worked professionally with many languages from Verilog, C, Go to even LaTeX, and authored a github c project with 550+ stars, fuck off shithead

Code artisans have really become legit it's actually funny, craftsmanship

Its never been easier thanks to css grid and flexbox

>anonymous dick waving
lmao, I wrote code for the moon landing

>yeah im a programmer
>made a pong clone

Backend is programmer enough for me.

implying I give a single a shit whether you believe me or not

>not being a codespellsword

;^)

You seem angry.

i work for a finance company as a "backend engineer"

only about 10% of my job involves working with the web. my team manages a system that calculates loan schedules based on a given APR and tracks their lifecycles and any events that occur with them, which is all quite math heavy and involves some interesting software design choices.

i'm sure many "backend devs" do more complex shit than that as well.

what's a spells word? is it more than 4 bytes?

you have ONLY done this and call yourself a programmer? pfffffff
I wrote the kernel for Discovery Space Shuttle in brainfuck, and the entire OS for Falcon9 in assembly.

Attached: 0838_-_IRF5MHA.jpg (222x216, 8K)

i only call myself a real programmer because when i see what other front end devs get paid to do i cant help but feel like i'm better.

i don't do c++ or anything (i'd love to but i don't feel like i'm quite that smart) but i program more than i do css and my code is much more sensible than most others'

the only difference is that I actually did so while you are a retarded NEET

>you are a retarded NEET
assuming that i'm a retarded NEET, when actually i'm only retarded