This garbage still exists

>this garbage still exists
>it's still bundled with their new operative systems

Does Microsoft even care about their operative systems and software anymore?

Attached: 1526203804804.png (282x230, 35K)

stfu nigger your a fucking nerd

Attached: OP.jpg (305x309, 54K)

There is nothing wrong with NTFS

If you wonder about something backward in Windows the answer is always backward compatibility.

>Power goes out
>Filesystem is now corrupted

But I don't have this problem
It isn't the ntfs shit
It's your hdd/ssd fault my dude XD

Stfu u retard get out on reddit

That's a linux problem.

Is there a good EXT4 driver for Windows?

EXT2FSD is okay, but some programs don't work correctly with it. uTorrent keeps crashing trying to download files to an EXT4 drive..
And the Paragon driver just fucked up folders I tried to copy to it, turning them into files.

still better than anything shitnux has to offer as fs

GNU/Linux*

>operative systems
operating systems

You would probably look like less of a fool if you learned what the words mean before you post.

Yeah, it's only like 10-20 times slower at deleting or creating files once your development environment reaches a certain size.
Maybe this is mostly a node.js issue but anyways.

>25 years old
>Piss easy to corrupt
>Fragments
>Slower than ext4

at least it has GNU/Linux support. if ms makes a new fs then they will close it off and say fuck you to interoperability.

>not using btrfs
install winbtrfs if you're on windows

it only has userspace support, there are no kernel drivers supporting NTFS, which is why it is slower on linux as compared to windows

>operative systems

>not using a UPS

nigger

Attached: cp_footerad_pos4_53017.jpg (275x131, 13K)

This. Its the reason business use it on the front end. Your 20 year old shit still works. Virtual machines are going to break this hold but windows still holds it.

I swear I've never had a good experience with Paragon, from nuking my Linux installs to wiping out entire HFS+ Time Machines. Garbage tier software.

we're not going to fix our shit OS, instead buy something else to deal with it

>anymore

Attached: 1513044049594.gif (480x228, 499K)

How does it feel to be objectively bait

Attached: 220px-Tuvix.jpg (220x184, 15K)

Guys, I have a question since I havent been using linux based distros for very long. I have a boot ssd + storage hdd laptop which is running ubuntu, my ssd is ext4 by default but my storage hdd remained NTFS after migrating from windows, is it worth formatting it to ext4 as well? Also I dont care about backwards compatibility with windows since I like the distro.

Attached: wb.png (569x548, 246K)

>implying