What's going on, you tech savy people?

What's going on, you tech savy people?
Firefox will get me connection error when trying to post anywhere on Jow Forums.

But Edge is working, even though I'd rather not use it.

Attached: no_firefox.jpg (410x410, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/debug/mozilla-reddit-hate-speech-firing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.
Tried with phone connection, and it didn't work.

It's Windows 10 trying to cuck you to not use other browsers.

I'd try other browsers, but I don't see anything except Chrome out there.

Wait, maybe it's something to do with ad-nauseam. I'll try.

Nope

bmup.
Anyone ever ran into something similar?
I'm hating on Edge, already.

try Brave, is from Brendan Eich, who got kicked from Mozilla by proto-CoC fags for being a family man chad

Attached: brave.jpg (960x540, 55K)

Will do. Does it have ad-blocking plugins?

it has embedded ad-block and prevents sites from tracking you

Jow Forums connection errors is a common thing, theres a posting about it on git. Use a Chromium build and put ublock origin on it.

Brave has a built in ad and script blocker. Its basically just Chromium with Google spying telemetry removed and in house designed adblocker baked in.
I've been using it for a few days. It seems to load some pages faster than other builds I've used before, thats the only really notable thing about it I've come across.

Pay then shekels

try removing some of those shitty addons you've downloaded

I tried, and it still didn't work.
Noticing it's the 1st of october, so it might be something about certificates bugging out.
Will try again tomorrow.

then completely delete it and do a fresh install. be sure to back up your bookmarks and history first. I'm using firefox right now and I'm not having any issues

I dunno, I haven't been able to post for a few days. I'm able to post threads, but not replies in threads.

have you tried using https instead of http ?

Until now. It seems posting through Firefox was the issue. Weird.

firefox works fine for me
try restarting browser in safe mode and see if it works then.

It blocks website ads and replaces them with its own ads, and tracks your browsing habits to build up its ad network statistics.

I had a Jow Forums issue in Firefox too where when I tried to quick reply the submit button would be inoperative even after I filled out captcha, I'd have to go all the way to the top of the page and reply from there. Installing Jow Forums X sorted it out though.
Maybe FF just doesn't play well with the chinz.

before reinstalling try "refresh firefox" in about:support

But what about my sick get scripts?

I don't know guys, btw is not me.
I'm just being paranoid because new Euro law and shit.
I'll just repost tomorrow if it's still a thing.

It just seems to be a Firefox thing.

Gone... Like a turd... In the wind.

I'm pretty bad at getting gets with them anyway. :'(

Testing.

>SJW browser
What did you expect?

Imagine being so Jow Forums you're actually retarded.

No I meant that literally m8. Not even memeing.

dailydot.com/debug/mozilla-reddit-hate-speech-firing/

Well, being a bigot is pretty unacceptable in 2018.

if someone is known to work for a certain company on some social media profile, then they are expected to act professionally. That's the case for any company.
Also, even if they are SJW (your link doesn't prove that, but let's just suppose they are), that says nothing about the quality of software they develop.

kek

wow

Trying Brave now, so far so good, although I wish the adblocking were a bit better, like on youtube it shows massive blank places on pages, ublock origin at least tidies that up. Also, can't use Jow Forums X since no greasemonkey which is a pain. Also, does Brave have it's own VPN or something? Just did a speedtest and it showed my IP in another location

>kek
This is a safespace, we don't have any of that neo-Nazi cult worship here, literal Hitler.

kek is wow language you nigger

not your personal tech support, nigger

It doesn't. It's trash. Lacks uBlock origin, lacks uMatrix, lacks anti-fingerprinting methods

Since the base of Brave is just Chromium, it supports extensions, the current release just has no interface for easily adding them. Its coming in a future update.
The browser has ad and script blockers built in. It has anti finger printing measures baked in and enabled by default, and protects against webrtc leak. It also does HTTPS everywhere by default.

>hurr durr its trash for reasons I can't even list because I know nothing about it