Filename

Filename.

-will they dedust your computer?

-will they not kill components?

-will they be able to live in a moist hole near your computer?

I know this is either really dumb or genius. It's the only creature that I know of that eats dust.

Attached: computerdusters.jpg (900x627, 216K)

Dou you know how the term "bug" started?

Depends on whether you've got another creature to eat the shit that they inevitably leave behind in place of the dust.

Yes, and it's no longer relevant as nothing is small enough to creep inside a component. between sure. we're talking the side of 4 shoe boxes versus a truckload.

Such an amazing insect.

I loved them as a kid, and I still appreciate them.

well, I thought of it.

1: they only grab food, eat, and leave. or maybe even take it home. the shits will likely be done at home because probability x time. That fan dries them out too much so they want to do their business (eat) and gtfo.

2: their shits are like ~2% of what they take in.

All it takes is for one to fall in your cpu fan, or to be cooked by a hot component and shit will go wrong

don't they try to avoid both? okay, that isn't too reliable. How about a gate and only letting them feast on computer dust at night? use a IR lamp to shoo them before booting.

HOW MANY LEGS DO INSECTS HAVE NIGGER?

how about just using compressed air or not cleaning your pc like every other sane person?

Good idea bro.

Attached: roaches.jpg (512x512, 120K)

de_dust is where it at

Woodlice are the Polacks of the insects. They work hard but sitll are kinda trashy.

you shown literal turks.

> don't they try to avoid both?
> try
These brainless bastards don't "try" anything. They just live and crawl around looking for food.

chemoreception.

even earthworms respond to no-no stimuli like heat or electric shock.

This could be a big thing, you should definitely try it out.
If it works you could try to come up with some all in one dedusting solution, find some way to make them light up, sell them as RGB Gaming Lice.

Million Dollar Idea

I live in a rent appartment and it's too new. none of these things here, and I'm not allowed to drill holes.

can you make holes without drilling?

Dude insects still have to shit. They will corrode and short circuit the tiny on board components of you motherboard.

You have bigger problems than dust i.e. damp if there's slaters in your house. Yuck.

Attached: download.jpg (600x360, 35K)

MENTIONINGS

Attached: 1509129451830313734.png (250x190, 35K)

how will dry, barely visible orbs corrode stuff?

you're a faggot that hates company. I bet you kill silverfish and spiders too.

they also piss you idiot

Water cooling

insects don't need to piss, evaporation does that for them due their size. they need that H2O you retard.

Most people don't know the difference between an isopod and an insect, user. Calm your autism.

those aren't the ones you have to worry about

Attached: 864.jpg (640x359, 27K)

I wonder if they taste good and are farmable.