is he dead for real?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

osnews.com/story/30710/Creator_of_TempleOS_Terry_Davis_has_passed_away
youtube.com/watch?v=7uLzaKlZSQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protip: for the Christian death isn't the end

rset in peace Gary David.

He's going straight to hell because he masturbated on stream and committed suicide by train

Attached: TempleOS 10-1-2018, 10-49-03 PM.png (2855x1556, 779K)

No he isn't. He's in hiding a bunch of CIA niggers we're after him. Death was (poorly) faked to protect his identity. There is no obituary, there was no funeral just articles and Photoshop.

No, his spirit lives in templeOS

no i mean seriously

The awful thing is that beauty is mysterious as well as terrible. God and the devil are fighting there and the battlefield is the heart of man.

He is

maybe

Attached: 1536989425427.png (2774x1536, 938K)

He fought the last war against cia niggers in his own way, he may be gone, but he will never be forgotten

Suicide doesn't get you to hell. Nowhere in the bible is it mentioned that it's a sin Further more, several important people in the bible committed suicide.

>Further more, several important people in the bible committed suicide.
Who besides Judas?

what hard proof do we have though?

King Saul
King Saul's servant
Samson
King Abimelech
Ahithophel
King Zimri

>dead
*Undead

osnews did a nice little mention of his passing.

osnews.com/story/30710/Creator_of_TempleOS_Terry_Davis_has_passed_away

They had banned him because... well, Terry.

massive if factual

TERRY'S NOT DEAD HE'S REALLY ALIVE HE'S LIVIN' ON THE INSIDE ROARING LIKE A LION

>>They had banned him because... well, Terry.
Bastards. I will never forgive any website that banned him. Hacker News in particular deserves to burn.

Terry talks to God, do you think Abraham would have went to hell for murdering isaac? NO, DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING? TERRY ISN'T A TRAGIC HERO HE SPEAKS TO GOD LEAVE YOUR ETHICAL SPECULATIONS AT THE DOOR

Thou shall not kill

>Love thy neighbor
>He's going straight to hell because he masturbated on stream and committed suicide by train

Some user found Terry's belongings near the rails...

That user happen to be a cop?

Cops can be user if we don't know their name.

Source? What did he find? Pics for proof?

rhodesians never die

I had a dream about him last night. I was just watching a new Youtube video he had uploaded. He was back in his parent's house, and nothing seemed the slightest bit unusual. Either he had never gotten kicked out, or his death had turned out to be an inconsequential hoax or whatever and he had returned. My dream self wasn't really thinking about it.

Although the video itself and his mannerisms shown therein were very typical of him, the actual content was maybe slightly out of character: He had found (or created?) a subreddit for TempleOS-related shitposting. It had a long acronym for a name, as reddit sometimes likes to do (e.g. "When the sun shines through a dress and makes it transparent" being abbreviated to Jow ForumsWTSSTADAMIT). I don't remember the actual name as a result- long, all-caps, some Ts at the start.

He was very lighthearted about it, just scrolling through some posts, laughing at them, chattering away about it in general. I think I woke up soon after, with a slight pang of sadness after I realised that there wasn't in fact a new video of his to watch.

If you'd told me a few years ago that I would be upset by the death of an antisocial schizophrenic who ranted about aliens on youtube, I would never have believed you. Rest in peace, Terry.

Wtf I love veganism now
All you meat eaters are going to hell :^)

nothing more faggot than a tripfag.

Attached: 1536882151458.gif (250x185, 851K)

I pray to St. Terry that I can become just like him and continue the great work.

f

tripfags either burn in hell or shame

It will forever be a mystery

t. jelly because not part of the sikreet club

Now that's a subculture reference I understand!

>If you'd told me a few years ago that I would be upset by the death of an antisocial schizophrenic who ranted about aliens on youtube, I would never have believed you. Rest in peace, Terry.
rip terry. i could relate to him a lot because i'm bipolar and understand psychosis to a degree. had a ton of empathy for the guy and never wanted to see him end up the way he did. i feel like it had to happen sooner or later though - he had to go out on his own again and fend for himself the only way he knew how. idk. he was just too good for this world.

are YOU alive for fake?

This. If you believe in a kike based religion, you're going to hell for commiting suicide, drinking, smoking and having sex for strangers.

Plants are living things too, you nigger monkey. Anyway, only niggers and kikes believe in such a stupid thing like god.

*with

Does anyone have the video of him in his van doing the sad jerk off session?

Hitler was vegan, btw

Enjoy going to hell for killing innocent lettuces and potatoes.

yeah

no he's still alive it's just a ruse

who is this cuck? did he invent anything important or are the SJWs still trying to shill TempleOS?

F

he's just the smartest programmer that's ever lived

youtube.com/watch?v=7uLzaKlZSQQ

how do we save Terry bros?

Attached: 1520644433681.jpg (306x320, 114K)

wrong. all mentally ill people go to heaven.

DSP COMMITED SUICIDE BY TRAIN?
F

Attached: 1509279718931.jpg (714x537, 55K)

LMFAO no real sjw would shill Temple os.

Why don't you find out on your own, idiot?

>you will never have divine intellect

Attached: 1518591544517.png (793x645, 131K)

He lives on in everyone of us

based and churchpilled

why not

Watch that. Even the first 2 minutes.

>chis-chan will await you in heaven.

Yeah, I'll choose hell ty

>"I discovered a way to train myself, get back in shape"
>"been roaming streets, entering a sustained speed mode, trying to find work to do"

Attached: 1528805816173.jpg (475x350, 18K)

nah i've seen literal commies shilling that guy before

in fact, i ve seen literal commies shilling him before Jow Forums

Attached: womyn beater s jay.png (1172x287, 49K)

can i have a quick rundown?

Attached: 1505522439704.jpg (468x589, 233K)

>Who besides Judas?
Jesus

>Rothschilds bow to Terry
>In contact with space aliens
>Possess parrot-like abilities
>Control God's kingdom with an iron but fair fist
>Own tents & shopping carts globally
>Direct descendant of the oldschool programmer bloodline
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Templegrad will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of HolyC research facilities on Earth