Stealing computing resources from an employer

I work at a public library teaching kids programming. This means I'm admin on 20+ machines with meme i7's, decent gpus, and gigabit internet.

I'm planning on quitting soon. What kinds of shit can I put on these things to steal from the library's electric bill besides crypto miners? How would you hide said shit on a Win10 OS

Attached: 135009966569.jpg (737x452, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.torproject.org/tips-running-exit-node
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gvy789/public-libraries-will-operate-tor-exit-nodes-to-make-the-service-more-secure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>stealing from a public library
What the fuck is your problem?

Give it back Tyrone

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-145758.png (768x768, 247K)

Just run a bunch of tor exit nodes and wipe your hands of it

Stealing from a public library?
What an asshole!
Steal from the Republican Party instead.

What the fuck. Don’t be an asshole.
Leave it all be you assmunch.

Down voted. Head to Jow Forums snow flake.

you can't steal the insides of a computer without attracting attention, Tyrone.
just steal all of the mousepads.

May an elderly librarian learn of your plans and smash your dick with an encyclopedia, rendering your manhood as useless as a physical card catalog.

Not your personal botnet. Sage goes in the options field.

Meh. Pick a more malicious target who can take the hit. Public libraries tend to be small and are government funded. Once the right person notices the spike in the utilities bill, some innocent librarian will lose her job or they'll just use it as an excuse to shut the whole thing down.

this. public libraries are literally perfect hosts for exit nodes and relays. set up a legitimate, documented tor exit node, librarians and libraries love this kind of thing.

>librarians and libraries love this kind of thing.
No they don't. Particularly with what can pass through exit nodes and their machines all end up getting seized as a result because some moron from Jow Forums didn't configure them properly.

> documented
blog.torproject.org/tips-running-exit-node

What's that got to do with the price of rice? Most providers aren't even friendly towards running Tor nodes because of the likelihood of hardware seizures. No fucking library would ever be in favour of hosting that shit.

If you want to host a Tor node. Don't do it from home and find a provider that'll support you. Because if you're caught running one on a provider that explicitly states they don't, there goes your account and all your nodes.

a lot of librarians care more about censorship and civil liberties and freedom of information than you'd imagine. motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gvy789/public-libraries-will-operate-tor-exit-nodes-to-make-the-service-more-secure

Come to think of it, my old librarian used to sell LSD on the side.

Have they got a list of all the libraries hosting exit nodes?

librarians tend to be pretty cool people in my experience despite having a pretty lame stereotype. like art teachers.

Attached: 1509343106292.jpg (1325x951, 176K)

>stealing computer time at a public library
neck yourself, my man

Attached: 1461324802467.jpg (1200x1500, 183K)

don't do it man, any half decent replacement admin will spot your shit, report you, and charges will be filed

If you're too stupid to figure it out for yourself, you're too stupid to get away with it.

Attached: 1535425394760.png (643x537, 231K)

Just host a botnet lol fag