Daily reminder that if you use Systemd+GNU+CoC you should go back to windows...

Daily reminder that if you use Systemd+GNU+CoC you should go back to windows, and have no right to criticize windfags or itoddlers.

Try using a real OS.

Attached: 1537338518371.png (1000x600, 137K)

>2018
>not writing your own OS without any external dependencies on any libc

OP is a CIA nigger

You are literally running spyware

Correct, there is nothing more pathetic than using Systemd / CoC and pretending you have a good OS. Just use wangblows at that point.

Does firefox quantum work on openbsd
Answer this

>loonigs is spyware
okay kid

Yes.

I'd rather not buy a new SSD every few months

How can OpenBSD be the most secure operating system if it isn't a microkernel or written in Rust? Redox is more secure than this shitty OS.

>much TRIM
Nice meme.

Wrong. The difference between Linux and Windows is freedom. This is like saying that if you shave only half your head your might as well let all your hair grow pack and never shave it again if you aren't willing to shave it all.
It's progress. It matters. Anything is better than wangblows. Please, cease your faggotry.

I need proof

Anything is better than a tranny kernel. Fuck off commie.

If you think a non-free OS beats a free one, you don't belong here.

*steals your wifi code*

redpill me on why systemd is bad. If the only argument is that programs should only do 1 thing then you can fuck off.

>Won't get off the botnet because you saw a trans person
Use Windows 10 at this point

>redpill
back to polddit kiddo

Not an argument

OpenBSD is shit for drivers and lacks software compared to Linux.

fuck
no

>adopts CoC written by random tranny without getting it vetted by lawyers to make sure it disclaims any liability to the Linux Foundation, contributors, and himself personally
Dumb faggot

Attached: IMG_0402.png (1920x1280, 2.15M)

Go be retarded somewhere else, this place is full.

Did they fix the backdoor? I remember this shit coming out back in the Bush era that openBSD had been compromised.

Kill yourself tranny.

h

It's handled in the firmware. SSDs last their spec'd lifetime even without trim.
There was no backdoor, just fud. Audits show nothing.

install openbsd, pkg_add firefox, see that it's ff 62.