Reminder that all tech companies and governments are moving away from Microshit

Reminder that all tech companies and governments are moving away from Microshit.

In 10 years nobody will be using your pathetic office lady, gamer baby OS.

Attached: >.png (840x738, 86K)

>Chromebook

>(literally) has no functionality built in
>STILL better than windows
wew

just spoof your user agent

>GNU/Linux
You set this up, didn't you OP?

It's a captive portal I set up at work, after checking UA for low hanging fruit it queries the WAP API for OS version. No way to falsify that.

What is this WAP API? And don't tell me to Google it, all it finds is some Azure shit.

Just the standard Aruba WAP XML api. Request a client - check the reported OS. Done.

Can confirm, working as a government contractor, moving Word documents and Access databases to "neutral" XML (S1000D) in preparation for a general move to GNU/Linux (Redhat).

Hope you have at least one winshit RDS ready to go.

There's always somebody that realises last minute that they need their macro word bullshit for some obscure reason.

the fuck are you talking about microsoft just made partnerships with like 8 major companies.

I can see this working at tech companies where people are actually computer literate, but the average wageslave is barely capable of saving and sharing documents or finding files they've downloaded, let alone navigating a file system.

>no it's not broken, you need to turn on your monitor

You're fucking retarded. Microsoft has been expanding heavily into the cloud computing field. This thread is about windows which is not used in the cloud.

>"GNU/Linux"
already know it's fake

regardless if you're at this point in being connected to the network all you need to do is use a user agent spoofer to pretend you're on safari or something

>It's a captive portal I set up at work, after checking UA for low hanging fruit it queries the WAP API for OS version. No way to falsify that.

This stinks of a personal project using company resources, you are doing this on your own aren't you?

Not at all it came about because malware was being detected constantly from our guest network and generally from the same group of people.

In the end we had three options
>Ban customers
>Block SMTP
>Ban winshit

For obvious reasons we went with option 3. (And yes we considered a Meraki style, client quarantine system first).

ITT op is a faggot again

This appears to be a thing for remotely managing users on Aruba wireless access points. I don't use Aruba products or software on my system. What on my system is implementing this? Or is your access point doing nmap-style TCP fingerprinting?

>In 10 years nobody will be using your pathetic office lady, gamer baby OS.
>being this delusional

Attached: Capture.png (1874x306, 41K)

Have you tried an enterprise where IT wasn't outsourced to Pajeetistan?

No idea tbqh for example iPads and chrome books show no OS so it’s something Mac OS and windows are handing over voluntarily.

Nice screen cap but fails completely to consider the new byod-centered mobile workforce of today. It’s not that Microsoft is hated but that they failed to capitalise in phone, tablet and mdm areas.

You're wrong.
>VERDICT:
Freetards are blind to reality

Yeah, nah. Of all the huge tech companies in existence, Microsoft and Amazon will easily last the longest. A couple of freetards means nothing.

We're talking about Windows not Microsoft retard

And where do you think their revenue is from, faggot?
Windows licenses (OEM/VLSC), licenses from Windows software (Office 365 etc.) and cloud shit powered by Windows.