Mouse Thread

Looking for a new mouse and need some suggestions, so lets get a mouse thread going.
Personally I'm looking for a good tip-grip mouse, preferably with an extra side button for PTT. Wired is better, but I'd be open to try wireless so long as it's rechargeable. Obviously the more precise the better. Price range is under $100.
Been using pic related and it's alright, but it's too gimmicky and I'd rather have something with more effort put into features I'll actually use.

Attached: Rival 700.jpg (668x537, 64K)

G403 works great

Go back to the classics.

Attached: thinkpad mouse.jpg (1000x842, 88K)

my Logitech G203 works great, has 2 side buttons, is wired and has RGB for all of that customization! rather cheap too.

Corsair Glaive or M65 Pro are solid choices

Those and the G Pro were actually top of my list aside from not having an extra side button. I could probably get by without one, but it's nice to have for push to talk.
Glaive looks a bit funky. M65 seems promising though.

Attached: G Pro.png (393x393, 150K)

G Pro or a G303 if you can find one. G403 is also nice.

I would try to find a G303 and if not, go for the Pro.

Whats the difference between the G303 and the G302?

G502, can get them for like 50 now. Amazing tracking / laser.

If you play FPS games, you'll cream over how fluid and smooth the mouse tracks.

I'm probably going to buy the Finalmouse Ultralight Pro. Perfect sensor and no gay RGB shit that requires a windows driver to disable.

i have one of these. Will deff upgrade to something with more side buttons (razer naga maybe) in the future

I had a 502 ages ago, best part about it was the unlockable scroll wheel. Aside from that I just remember the shape being a bit awkward.
I don't know man that looks pretty gay it's own way

How is that gay? I only use Windows for gaming and with the state of proton and dxvk even that will get replaced. I don't want to have hardware that needs windows for an initial configuration.
Even besides that, it's the lightest competitive mouse. I worry that it will be too light, for example it's half the weight of my G400, but I think it's one of those things you get used to and when you do, you're better than before.
But my other suggestion would be the G403.

>go to store
>try a few nice
>buy the one that feels best to you

It's that simple

Attached: 1538281890041.gif (498x259, 914K)

Waiting for my new one to arrive.

Attached: Screenshot_20181001-213353_AliExpress.jpg (1080x870, 167K)

I second the G303, really love that mouse. It's a shame Logitech constantly discontinues their products. It makes finding the one model that you like a real pain in the ass down the line.

>mfw my old G9x is worth new price or much higher on ebay used because it's discontinued by Logitech

Attached: 1501188318719.jpg (288x252, 27K)

just got the g502, I really like it

g502 hero. I don't game, but I do use 4k monitors.

Motospeed
>Pixstateofart sensor
>Any shape you want
>Side buttons,no button anything you want goes
>Good software
>Less than 20$

steelseries rival 310 if your hands are on the larger size. Amazing mouse light weigh and great feeling

Attached: download.jpg (297x170, 6K)

depends on your job
if you have to draw cad 24/7 I fucking swear you better choose the right mouse for you

>thinkpad mouse
What is this heresy

g102 user reporting in
8 moth of of heavy use, shit is snappy af, buttons still works great, nice texture and simple design (and no shitty rubber pads).
Good for everyday use, works like magic in Quake.

I use a g502, and I use all of the extra buttons around it for copy paste, F11, pause, next song previous song, ctrl+tab, ctrl+shit+tab and I used to have fn key to use even more combinations.
Maybe you could try a Rival 500 as it's almost the same as you have but with a g502 looking with a even more buttons. It looks even comfier than the g502 and I want to test it but didn't have the chance.

i use the g502 and i love it i use all the buttons for different macros in games. its a bit heavy though but you'll get use to it.

Attached: 502.jpg (640x481, 26K)

speaking of the g303, has anyone bought a g302 and a g303 pcb from aliexpress and put the pcb in the g302 shell?

g305/g304 owner here. AMA

Just got a g602 because I like having a ton of buttons but can't stand the thumb number pad style. I can't use it, it's too thin to use comfortably. Went back to my elecom trackball what I like about it is it is the tilt wheel, and we'll placed extra buttons plus it is wide. Only mouse I have found that I really liked is the coolermaster inferno but those don't exist anymore. Any suggestions?

Holy shit, let me post this stupid mouse already. Fuck you, Hiro.

Attached: 1515000521192.jpg (500x500, 30K)

G305

Internals and I think the mouse buttons. I might be wrong on that though.

asl?

I have an Asus Pugio

Its small ambidextrous and you can put in new switches once they die (you get spares)
It has 2 side buttons either side.

It is great for claw grip although pretty pricey

Very happy with my G403.

Attached: 558-2.jpg (640x640, 110K)

>get a deathadder elite on sale for $40
>it's the most comfortable shape I've ever used for my giant hands
>turned off LEDs and set drivers to offline mode
>better scroll wheel than Zowie
>better side buttons than Zowie
>better price than Zowie

I don't want to like Razer... What is going on... Why did I used to buy overpriced Zowie crap... Is the deathadder really a godtier mouse... Is that why it's been around so long...

Attached: 45501016-alcool-et-dépendance-à-la-nicotine-chez-les-jeunes.jpg (1300x866, 84K)

It's truly godtier but it's not for most people. Zowie does well at the lower hand sizes mostly, but some do prefer the EC1 to Deathadder.

DeathAdder is a good mouse. Personally I've had bad experiences with them and haven't owned one for over 5 years now (2 mice in a row started doubleclicking for me within a year of purchase) but the comfort and build is generally great.

zowie is only doing well because of their shapes

Speaking of the G403, does anybody know how to change the LEDs or turn them off completely without installing that cancerous Logitech software?

Another for the G502. Great utility, customize-able weights, DPI buttons... Shape takes some getting used to as stated, but the Free-spin / notched scroll feature is worth it alone.

Attached: 72489.jpg (640x480, 42K)

You could install the Logitech software on a VM and change the settings from their. It'll stick because it affects the mouse's firmware. Or you can open it up and either desolder or break the LED.

there is only 1 optimal mouse and all the pros would use it if it didn't require custom drivers and editing the USB buss. if ESL changed the rules on that or some one made a physical adaptor to usb3.0 polling rate its the only mice people would use in ALL esports.

wont tell you what it is thou rocket jump ninja refuses to review it because he knows it will piss his sponsors off.

More like it's not the objective best shape in the world and doesn't have side buttons. Preference is king when it comes to mice, and there's more than one mouse that performs at a perceivably perfect level

azio atom im a fan of the old steelseries sensei

Attached: IMG_20180930_132343124.jpg (1664x936, 703K)

G403/G502 hero
Gpro/203 for manlet hands

been using razer naga for over 6 years *sips*

Attached: 1533913576383.jpg (1500x1378, 425K)