Computer-Related Mental Illness

A really interesting example of someone with extreme mental illness and their interactions with computers.

instagram.com/dr0n3l0rd

Amost reminds me of Terry the TempleOS guy, but if he thought python needed to he compiled and sucked at programming.

Attached: IMG_20181001_204326_033.jpg (856x1279, 144K)

what the fuck?
he actually dug a hole and hid inside of it?

It says in one of his posts that he has PANS/PANDAS, looks like it's some sort of Neuropsychiatric syndrome.

nice advertising, faggot

yeah but what the fuck does he even think he is doing?

Yeah he's making some bunker or something, while wearing an old rusty gas mask filled with spider eggs. I'm just as lost as you are.

seems like attentions seeking to me

a lack of self awareness and a superiority complex, aka the chris chan formula

But like, doesn't he realize he looks like an idiot? I feel like anyone, even a middle schooler, could understand he's just writing random gibberish

autism works in mysterious ways

Attached: 1534749955067.jpg (2156x973, 192K)

Why so many people idolize retards like this faggot?
where are his parents?, family... friends?

I don't think anyone idolizes him, I think that's why he starves for attention

>gasmask
immediate cringe and tab closed
wtf is with people it's a gasmask it's not a look

I think he wanted it to protect him from titanium(?) While he builds his bunker(?)

Were dealing with advanced levels of autism here

In a year or two, it will be revealed that it's all an "art project".

What I find funny about this is, despite the subject matter most fall under the typical social media criticism of "Why are you showing me this?"

Like no reason whatsoever to show these things to the outside world. "I'm working on this. You have no conception at all of it, or why I am, but here it is. Just wanted to inform you I am working on something and that's where my attention is at this moment. No other info given, here's a picture"

Yeah it's super weird, I don't think he's ever actually explained his overall plan or project

>coming from C# background
>can't figure out python code
that's very strange

At this point gemder dysphoria

That's called autism.

>let me find a good python compiler

i still can't figure out what the fuck his process is or anything. it seems like his brain is stuck on a semantic level without really being able to separate things into useful categories or analyze them deeply. he's putting a fuckton of work into whatever this is and i respect the hell out of that but just what the fuck is it? does he just have too many projects going on at once? is he singlehandedly trying to build an AI using only unity and C#? what are all the parts on his workbenches? where's his mechanical prototypes??? what the fuck??

idk i wish this guy luck in any case. he's on a bunch of drugs and apparently doing this in his spare time away from delivering pizzas. it seems like he might go the chris-chan route and just work on his dream project indefinitely without having the knowledge to advance further to where he actually wants to be.

It very much feels like solving a problem that doesn't exist using a solution that doesn't exist. It's super weird.

Please, Jow Forums, don't do this to him what you did with Terry. Leave disabled people alone and find your entertainment elsewhere...

Do you even know where we are?

On a basket weaving forums?
Jow Forums isn't /b/, we have higher standards. If you think otherwise, you're probably crossboarding with /b/ and/or Jow Forums

Wow hes so wacky xD

kys

Autism is the inability to trim excess neurons to specialize your pattern over time. Too much stuff firing and bouncing around, makes it impossible to move forward.

The boards are derivitives of the same thing but with different directions for the obsession.

>Jow Forums isn't /b/, we have higher standards.
This board is full of retards.

Attached: 1537373642274.jpg (800x526, 68K)

KEKOLLA

>t. kool kids klub

>t. i have aspergers

>not wanting to hang out with other people like you.

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-192647.png (1280x720, 715K)

Big oofies

He is going to change the world
Tell me one thing wrong with his code
>You cant

Attached: if_if_if_if_if.png (472x589, 352K)