It's Brave really a botnet browser, or are you guys just trolling?

It's Brave really a botnet browser, or are you guys just trolling?

Attached: cropped-brave_icon_512x.png (512x512, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Botnet install Gentoo

It's open source with the MIT license. You don't have to trust anyone, at the apex of your suspicion you could just audit the entire source.
Also it's made by a guy who got ran out of mozilla for donating some of his own money to an anti-LGBT cause, so I can't imagine it getting CoC'd soon. He also created javascript though, so maybe not the best developer in the world.

Do the needful, sir.

Attached: braveindia1.jpg (1024x614, 110K)

Find out for yourself.
github.com/brave

Fuck, I hate Brave now.

Please sir, download Brave.

Attached: braveindia2.jpg (1152x768, 148K)

>He created javascript

And admits it was a terrible mistake and created a browser to filter it out by default.

Terrible mistakes seem to be common with him
>electron browser

I'm trying to choose between Vivaldi and Brave right now. This is hard

Install Brave

Attached: braveindia3.jpg (729x683, 141K)

It's just firecucks spreading FUD, Brave is pretty good, it's based on Chromium but without all the google bullshit. I've been using it since it was released and it's a bit snappier than Firefox in general, specially the mobile version.

wtf I'm installing vovidi asap

Please sir, I need to feed my family.

Attached: bravesquad1.jpg (1024x873, 115K)

girl on the right is qt

There's literally no reason to use Brave on desktop. It's a Chromium reskin with Privacy Bader and AdBlock.

Maybe you can talk to her here

facebook.
com
/bebraveindia

How much is Mozilla paying?

Attached: 24652026858_4006cb3264_k.jpg (2048x1365, 642K)

For me, it's Iridium.

>automatically blames mozilla
jfc, is that you Eich? Still salty?

sir download the firefox

Attached: india-08.ff46a1f5195c.jpg (800x490, 95K)

do the needful

Attached: india-11.7ebe861abcca.jpg (720x498, 106K)

Yikes, an adult edge lord. Probably too late for them to pull their life together

its gret browser family friendly and minority friendly

Attached: india-10.a26893105a75.jpg (720x540, 73K)

>this triggers the "brave" cucks
kek

support us download the browser now thanks kind sir

Attached: india-01.7622995bf121.jpg (800x535, 161K)

Brave is a Chromium build with a built in adblocker, script blocker, some anti fingerprinting things, and some minor other security measures. It has all the google telemetry stuff removed, but lots of other Chromium builds do too.
It isn't totally unique. They became famous/infamous for having an opt-in ad replacement thing but nobody uses it. FUD spreading shills only call it a bot net because of this one feature that isn't enabled by default.

As far as Chromium builds go it is behind the curve on some things, but the developers are actively sticking to their release schedule and rolling out features. About every 3 weeks they have a dev channel release, then it becomes a mainline release.
Chrome extensions are currently supported, but there is no easy way to install them, thats coming in a future update.
There is no theme support yet.
You can't change default fonts at all yet.
The built in adblocker doesn't have per element blocking, but thats coming soon.

To its credit I will say that it is faster at loading pages than other builds I've used.
Its just amazing how many people shill for or against shit without ever checking it out.

>chromium based

Attached: 1529316502217.png (220x305, 118K)

>Firefox

Attached: 1259908761654.jpg (256x384, 17K)

>bravejeet is still triggered

Attached: 1534043087754.jpg (333x555, 57K)

>t. mozjeet

Attached: 1536116871488.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>Bravesh is still triggered
lmao cuck
By the way, nice triple dubs.

Attached: 1521745664334.jpg (220x250, 8K)

Brave is a shit meme browser.

>people are begging on the forums for basic ass browser addons that literally everyone including internet explorer even have.

samefag brave shill
Fuck you and your daily threads. Never downloading this thing because of your dumb ass and constant spam.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

what a cringy website. who has the time?

Anyone who values privacy?

>itt: pajeets countering pajeets with pajeets
pajeets

>Please sir, download Brave.

Attached: 11111.jpg (625x468, 72K)

fpbp. also this whole thread got me to uninstall brave and install ungoogled chromium

Is Vivaldi open source? If so then sure, if not, then brave.

Furry logo browsers are always the best, Firefox, brave, iceweasel, etc...

>One of things are not like the others.

What the fuck mate, I just replied to OP. I don't give a shit what browser you use, I use firefox, not Brave

>f-fake news why would anyone even read that lol
This is just transparent, blatant shilling. Go fuck yourself with a rake.

I've used it on and off for about a year. I'e been using it full time as my primary browser, for about a week, since the 1.0 beta came out. Now that they switched to Chromium front end and support chrome extensions, and it's now my favorite browser.

The built in adblocker is acceptable, but not very good, so now being able to run ublock origin makes it nearly a perfect browser for me.

I still love firefox, but they just can't keep up with Chromium in terms of speed.

India's actually pretty dope

rape you tonight baby

why do they all look the same person with different haircuts and beards
am i racist?