/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is rather angry • user mods his D-pad • user reviews some phone controller • user's USB cable necks itself • user waters his ass • user got an iphone screen • user got a stabby • user is having a giggle >Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67856566
aliexpress.com/item/Customized/32629589051.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32793420779.html
aliexpress.com/item/cheap-cable/32862512324.html
aliexpress.com/item/good-cable/32838766604.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based and redpilled

I need some headphones, my Panasonic ergofit or whatever they're called finally are dying after 3 years, they're like 10 USD is there something better for that price? Bonus point for free international shipping.
Thank you.

Attached: 997f64e70e289504bc13a4785e4939e46a43f4fd.png (709x720, 410K)

Which one of you faggots is this

is Jow Forums down again?

test(icles)

Please don't use racist terms like C*ink. If you want to be racist go to Jow Forums or /b/.

Please don't use racist language like c*ink. It should be Chinese Stuff General.

cringe and bluepilled

Sieg heil

>ordered rechargeable keychain light from Hong Kong
>arrived broken, demanded refund, dealer did not react
>borrowed set of watchmaker's tools, a scalpel and went to fix it
>man is that shit tiny
>I managed to resolder the cathode cable inside the battery insulation and burn my fingers in the process
>but it works now

So apart from having to fix chink shit that is clearly too small for western fingers, I can recommend this little thingie. It's about as big as the front part of a thumb. It's rechargeable via micro USB. It has two settings: Full power light and dimmed (PWM) for longer battery life.
It set me back 4.37 Euros, but considering it has a controller and rechargeable battery, that's an OK price. Very neat to carry around with you at all times now that the dark half of the year has begun.

Attached: repaired_light.jpg (800x600, 96K)

Where can I buy cloth stitched edged extended mouse pads like pic related on the cheap?

What zhongguo brands are good? I'm looking for something 1000x450mm size

Agreed. Time to join everyone in 2018.

>still spouting incel tier memes circa 2012 gamergate
cringe

Attached: extendedpad.jpg (1500x1500, 99K)

Respect is earned by actions, accomplishments, achievements. If you permanently disappoint your customers, then you earn the opposite of respect. Hence the completely justified term "chink".

>I'm looking for something 1000x450mm size
Try a carpet dealer then.

Yeah, we got it last time you told this story, you can stop already.

>blah blah blah I'm a dumb racist

even Apple products are made by China you hypocritical westerners covet so much kys

I hope user's pillow is dry now.

I've got the Remax Rm-610d and KZ ATE. Both are pretty good.

desklet

Anyone know a good place to get very bright/military/police/survival flashlights without spending $100 or getting chinked?

Bump

what's a good action camera

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67856566

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

I like Chinese shopping general, Chinese sellers are our friends, our dears

My fountain pen finally arrived. Pretty neat piece of equipment, please pardon my awful writing.

Attached: 20181002_170942.jpg (4032x1960, 1.87M)

Are there actually any cool plants to plant out there that aren't Egrow photoshop scam seeds?

Attached: 57-2-e1435690731584.jpg (500x414, 110K)

I bet you drink oliet bang's soo

you need to be at least 18yo to post here, go back to kidscord

All seeds that aren't from your own country have a large chance of not arriving, and even if you do get them, you have a miniscule chance of them growing

Anything that size will cost around $20

Anywhere to get copyrighted posters printed that won't take 5 weeks to arrive?

Attached: 8062560-woman-eating-pizza-isolated-on-white.jpg (925x1300, 142K)

aliexpress.com/item/Customized/32629589051.html

You are sooooooo white

>Takstar Pro 82 v2 just shipped
fingers crossed it will get here before xmas

Attached: 5d7dyrhmaxr01.jpg (1774x1774, 265K)

Thanks my dude

Discord's nice bruv

Right...

Where can I get the Redmi Note 5 4GB/64GB without having to wait a year for it to come on AllahuAckbarExpress?

Attached: Gordon.jpg (620x620, 33K)

>stockholm syndrome
get your shit together, child

You sure told me

>t. comfy reviews

Attached: 1363485793240.jpg (720x720, 188K)

>admitting defeat while at the same time posting nonsense
looks like its too late for you

You sure told me

>t. autistic kid that needs to have last 'word'

You seem easily irritated, maybe you have low blood sugar?
Have some of my dipt bang's, made with real thyme for us old thymers ,';^)

Attached: diet-barqs-bfee1358.jpg (501x990, 278K)

Ship with dhl for ~30-40$ more shipping and duty (1.5 weeks max)
Buy it from some reseller on amazon for ~50-80$ more (2 days if you have prime)
Your call friendo.

>bawaaaah, I'm a lazy fucker who cheats his customers and I won't change my ways
>but that's OK, I can just call the customer a racist

No one is forcing you to buy chink, faggot

1. chink gook slant i love yellow zipperheads and they make fine cheap electronics, leave the site if this language upsets you
2. just get the pc gaming race one, I have it, it works, it's machine washable, and it's like 20 bucks. Have had it for 2 years or so without any noticeable degradation

why not just buy the real nitecore version? I have it, it's been working since 2015, the real thing costs 6 bucks, why would you wait for shipping from china and risk wasting money to save what i am only assuming is like 2 dollars?

Any recommendations for non-phone Xiaomi (Mijia) products? I'm up to 8 already and can't get enough of this premium chink shit.

What kind of chinkshit should I buy for my car?
Anyone bought interior LED lights or phone holders?

most of the time, they send grass seed.

Convoy s2

still damp

Any anons that have bought dry herb vaporizers? Wanna cut down on my 3 scotch a night habit with something that won’t kill me quite as much.

Was thinking of getting this as a starter:

m.aliexpress.com/item/32793420779.html

Thank you sir

GoPro.

That's where you're wrong. Most of the stuff you buy isn't produced in real countries anymore, they've all outsourced to China. You're forced to buy cheap chink shit, whether you like if or not. I'm trying not to, but most of the times you only see "MADE IN CHINA" once you bought it and opened the box.

>Fasttech
>Waiting for Customer Contact
>Ticket: Waiting for staff response
>Time in queue: 62 hours
Just fucking send me my shit already!

Attached: laptop Apu.png (641x481, 142K)

It's national holiday there.

what's a decent cheapo mic for voice recording/VoIP? Preferably uni directional.

We had this argument 2 years ago. It was Chink Shit and it will remain Chink Shit. If you can't handle the bantz then fuck off back to plebbit.

Yea, I guess you're right. The order was made on September 24 though. And they took a full week to package it and then tell me to contact them.

Attached: 人山人海.jpg (600x400, 195K)

Are there e cigarettes or vapes or whatever that don't have a battery but are only USB charged instead? I figure, the biggest issue could be an exploding chink battery in your face, but I don't plan on using it outside anyway, so might as well use a "corded" vape.

Attached: 1538270865806.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

Anyone has cheap but kinda durable sports watch recomendations?
I'm fine with either modern slick or casio terrorist watch styles.
Prefered features
Blacklight
Waterproof for casual swimming (1-2 meters)
Stopwatch
Alarm
Browsed around but there is so much shit, I'm kinda lost desu

USB couln't provide enough current. Not even close. You gonna need proper high amp PSU for that.

Amazfit Bip.

mi band 3 its 20$ on sale and its great

Miband 2 recently often on sale for $13-15, and for that money you can't beat it.

Sorry, by sportswatch I meant sme simple digital watch, I don't want gps, heartrate and other fancy stuff
Maybe the phrase is used different in english

I dont think its waterproof

IP67

how about you smoke a cig like a not fag for a change?

or you know, kick the nicotine.

well the annon wants to swim so its better to be ip68

How about just a simple corded vaper for 230V mains then? Do they exists?

Highly doubt. But you can always make your own out of old ATX PSU, regular vape and bunch of resistors.

new shits from ORICO

Attached: IMG_20181003_155147.jpg (4000x3000, 4M)

I don't think you can buy one of what you're describing, but it would be easy to make with a normal vape and replacing the existing resistance wire with one with a resistance 3864 times greater, so about 10kΩ total. Then just wire up with a mains cable (add an IEC socket if you swing that way) and vape away. Remember to tie the chassis to ground so you don't explode when the repeated thermal expansion of the element causes a wire to get loose. Epoxy shit together properly so you don't have copper wire bending every time you pick it up, because copper work-hardens. Probably use nichrome for the element wire. Make sure to post pics.

Actually since they can run comfortably off less than 10W you could just wire one up directly to USB provided you have a 2A socket and that you check Ohm's law to ensure you're not pulling greater than 2A. You may need to increase the resistance by a factor of ~1.5. But this method is much less fun than the 240VAC version.

>Then just wire up with a mains cable
No, just no.
You do know that electronics run on DC, and mains are providing AC power? You gonna need a PSU.

It's just a resistor (provided it's a constant-power vape and not a temperature controlled vape), so 240VRMS will be identical to 240V DC as far as the resistor is concerned.

>electronics run on DC
Aren't ecigs just a heater and a button?

Many of them include controllers.

i got KMoon branded one few months ago
hands down best pad i've had so far

Yeah, sure, take longer. Shame that all vapes have a cutoff time of ~10 sec.

i missed the last part of the post :^)

Have a look at this chart. If it's accurate then 10W from a USB socket is perfectly adequate. But I'm no expert.

Attached: dl.smokers-angel-ohms-chart.jpg (1249x861, 573K)

>package arrived to wrong post office
>contact to them
>"sorry but this package got name for someone else"
Fucking chinks

So Banggood is trying to chink me hard.
I've order from EU warehouse, and the tracking info has been abnormal (B2C, seems like POSTNL will handle shipping). It seems they "attempted" delivery on saturday after 14h (and I was home), it was unsuccessful and they immediately shipped it back to Belgium without a phone call, notification or just waiting for next working day. It seems the package was returned in record time to BG. Local post has no info on the tracking number nor they received that parcel or handled it's delivery, I've contacted other couriers and nobody handled that package which leads me to believe that the package never entered my country.
Banggood is offering me 20% package value as refund cause "it's my fault" the courier didn't deliver or leave me an option to get the package. I am at loss of words here

Paypal dispute.

I've got KZ ZSTs with the BT cable, which I don't particularly like and I'm not using. But I also lost somewhere the default cable. My old KZ ATE-S are shitting the bed - the cable is breaking near the audio jack and I dont seem to be able to fix it. Which is the cheapest cable I can use for my ZSTs ? IIRC there were some better cables for them ? Are they actually better than the ATE-S ?

ty

Send them another mail with everything you have written here (if you haven't already done that) and threaten to do a paypal dispute if you don't get full refund or if they don't resend the item. It's common practice for sellers to try to fuck you over when there is a problem like that, just insist and don't take the bait.

I've already opened a paypal dispute, it's not the first time a chink especially BG tries to chink me.
The problem lies that the tracking information is abnormal and I can't provide proof that the package was not delivered. I was already on the phone with paypal since that way you win 100% in claim and the agent was baffled and never heard of a courier delivering after 14h on saturdays and doesn't leave a note or wait. I'm just insulted by the chinks/banggood how they treat me and I'm curious what has happened to the package since the address was correct

Pick version B for ZST:
aliexpress.com/item/cheap-cable/32862512324.html
Or this one if you want something that bends and looks better and less prone to tangling:
aliexpress.com/item/good-cable/32838766604.html

danke!
I might as well get the more expensiv eone, expected difference in sound ?

just buy any vape that takes 18650 or 21700 batteries and buy the battery locally.
Make sure you get a controlled one and not some diy shit because thats how shit blows up.
And if you really want piece of mind make sure it has venting holes.
eleaf pico line is cheap and safe

>expected difference in sound ?
Only if you convince yourself that there should be difference.

Suggestion is a very powerful tool indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ

Are you 12?

based and redpilled

are you new?

>vaping at 230v
What could go wrong?